Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

αqвмєℓє∂‚ \\.

Re: υивємєякт \\.

harriet???? i havent chatted with you in a bit.

Been a while...

I'll ask myself tomorrow what has possessed me to find BM's link again, and venture into my old posts. Perhaps it was the memory of being able to let loose, recline in my not-so-amazing computer chair, and exhale freely. Or maybe the fact that I can ramble on in a journal, to which I've forgotten what the name means, and not worry about someone I personally know being able to see it. Of course, as to why I trust complete strangers to view my thoughts is beyond me...

Nonetheless, it has been a while since I've laid eyes on this site. Most of you most likely don't remember me, in which I'm not too worried about. Fresh starts are always nice, even if they aren't really that fresh. I'm interested in reading some of the threads in PvP, no doubt I've missed quite a bit since I stopped logging in.

I've gotten better at keeping track of role plays. Not by much, but a little better. I doubt I'll be able to even go into the concepts of why I won't pick up writing on BM for a while if I do plan on staying for good. I think taking things slow and just trolling around silently will be good for now. Maybe. >>;

Not much has happened since... since I last logged in. I don't remember what say that was, so I'm guessing it was quite a while ago. Hmm. Still single, but I'm living in a better environment. Well, if you call having a male room mate who invites over the most obnoxious guys on the face of the planet, then yeah. Better environment (secretly, these obnoxious guys are my friends too, so I guess it isn't as bad as some of you might think). Online classes start for next semester. No more dealing with immature dickfaces in an uncontrolled environment. Now I can get all the things I need without leaving the comfort of my room. How's that for being lazy and unsocial?

Apart from that little... tid bit of useless rambling, I've got nothing else to write. Other than the fact that I hope I'll enjoy my re-visit.

c:

: O Harriet!
Good to see you back here, I wondered where you went. ^^

You.

I'm amazed at my own strength sometimes. The way my mindset always seems to flutter back to you, and while on the inside I'm in such a panic, a fluttered frenzy, on the outside I remain completely calm. No one knows the weight on my chest whenever I whisper your name when no one can hear me. The strength of my legs carries me forward, even though I want to fall back in the depths of my thoughts, and just get lost in you altogether.
You've forever scarred my thoughts, the images I see when I close my eyes, and how I take the last knowledgeable breaths before I fall asleep at night. And as much as I sound like I'm complaining, that isn't the case at all. I feel lost when I'm not searching for something that reminds me of your voice, or the way your lips curl just the slightest in a smile at the corner of your mouth when you talk to me.
Sometimes I think you underestimate the impression you've left on me, and think you're taking things too seriously. Or that you're really trying to hide that handsome smile of yours, knowing that I can see it, despite the fact that it warms me to see it. I catch myself occasionally, looking for you in a crowd of people, before realizing that you're not here. It gives me a jolt of sadness, but as soon as I blink, I'm thinking about what it would be like to caress your hand, and squeeze my fingers around the back of your hand. To swing my arms with you like playful couples do as they walk down the street, completely oblivious to anything else but each other.
Reality in now and then, and I'm awakened quite rudely. I force myself to stay focused sometimes, because if I let my guard down for a minute, the small reality that has managed to slip in will instantly disappear, and the perfect distraction of you would be in its place once again. I lecture myself, knowing I have other things I should be thinking about, concentrating on, but I drown out the noise of my own voice with the words you say to me.
You're physically far from me, but in my head, that doesn't seem to surface at all. In my head, you're right beside me. I can reach out and stroke your cheek, I can press my lips against your own and feel your smile. I could lock my arms around you and forever hold you against me, locking myself there. You would be my leverage to get over anything that was in my way, the protection against anything harmful, and my guidance whenever I needed it.
I want to call you mine.

Of course you're remembered.
You're the first person who talked to me when I first got here.
And you typed out that poem for me... the... 'awesome' one.
xD

I woke up and discovered my bathtub with dried blood in it. Being the only female, and certainly it not being that time of the month, the only possibly solution was that my room mate had grown a vagina. I waited until he was awake to as him what the hell, and then he proceeded to hold the left side of his ass as he explained what happened. Apparently, he's more retarded than I thought was very possible.

Turns out, the idiot sat on a his dagger, which happened to practically ass rape him. I felt horrible- not because of his pain, or the discomfort he was in, and will be in for the next week and a half or so, but because I couldn't stop laughing. I literally got a cramp in my stomach from laughing way too much.

Ooo, what's a girl to do when home alone?​

O rly? I'd appreciate the welcome back if I didn't feel like you were a little bit of a creeper. ;]
Kidding. And I'm not reasonably safe; I fear I'll start getting stupider because of my room mate.

He's still in pain from being ass-raped. It didn't help that the day before that he got a Prince Albert. He's in pain on both ends, now.

Back
Top Bottom