Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

αqвмєℓє∂‚ \\.

Re: υивємєякт \\.

I am that way all the time. I get super paranoid when other people are around or in the same house as me when I talk on the phone. >.<

I'm in my room all the time, 'cause I'm a hermit like that. So no one hears my conversations unless they press their ear against my door.
And if I ever catch someone doing so, I'll set a huge rage of fiery hell on their ass.
Not really. But I'll be very pissed.

To much phone sex for you then. You should call jesus, see what he is up to sometime. I hear he likes wild frat parties.

Haha. Suuure.
There's never too much phone sex. xD
Honestly, though. I haven't had phone sex in some time.

And I'll refrain from calling Jesus, thanks.
I don't think I have the "honor" of partying with him.

D: That's a shame. I should...phone sex you up. On second though, nah, first I need to pay my phone bill.

whaaaaat! Im sure Jesus would party with you!!!!! I do! all the time!....His brother Craig Christ, can turn water into Coors Light....seriously....not kidding!

Haha, sorry Neon. I'mma gunna have to pass on that for now. Thanks anyways?
I'm always up for a conversation, though, if you ever wanna chat. -shrugs-

Craig Christ? Wow. Never heard that one before. Sounds a bit tempting . . . I love the name Craig. xD
But I'm not much of a beer fan.

lol, its an aquired taste, it really is....does hard A work for you, or are you more of a wine cooler girl.....or wait do you even drink lol...and...........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPdFrW076R0[/youtube]

hmmm.....well if you ever happen to be in the seattle area, let me know and we'll go to Trygons house and get smashed lol

god....of couse he wouldnt....I cant think of how many times we all just sat and smoked and drank....and DJ and Kaios wouldnt miss it either.

H a r r i e t said:
Haha.
Wonder if Try would mind . . .
We'd have to have Bayview and Kaios there, too, though.
: D
And Notte.
However, I will not be held accountable for drunken giggles.
Or the drunken molestation that will be rather hands on with a select few.

Yeah, I really doubt they'd miss it. xD
I don't know if I'd wanna go home, though.

We don't have any raves where I live. And it's always so boring.
If I lived even close to you guys, I wouldn't have to be bored.

But then there's the issues of my best friend.
She has a phobia of me leaving her. ><

Notte said:
And Notte.
However, I will not be held accountable for drunken giggles.
Or the drunken molestation that will be rather hands on with a select few.

Oh really?
I love drunk make-outs with chicks . . .

Apparently, I ripped some chick's pants once while making out because I wanted them off of her, and she wasn't undoing them fast enough.
xD

o_O........thats hot.

H a r r i e t said:
Yeah, I really doubt they'd miss it. xD
I don't know if I'd wanna go home, though.

We don't have any raves where I live. And it's always so boring.
If I lived even close to you guys, I wouldn't have to be bored.

But then there's the issues of my best friend.
She has a phobia of me leaving her. ><

then drag her along with you....hopefully you dont live too far...I wanna go on a road trip before I leave to boot camp in april, so if your around washington or near it, I might see ya....Ill take trygon, kaios, DJ, and Mr sunshine most likely.

I live in Canada, bud. D:

And Nicole wouldn't be up for meeting Try in person. Or DJ (he scares her) for that matter.
She makes me look like one of the most sexual people in the world. Like, I live for sexual experiences, and if I don't have some guy tied to my bed once every three hours, I'll die.

Nicole said:
I'll be the next virgin Mary.

No lie. That's exactly what she said!

And she hates weed, and drinking . . . and doesn't know that I take part in both.
All in all, she'd kill me. She'd kill Trygon, DJ, and Kaios as well, for how they'd be acting.
Personally, I've never spoken with Mr Sunshine, so I've no idea how Nikki's reaction would be about him.

H a r r i e t said:
...if I don't have some guy tied to my bed once every three hours, I'll die.

Holy shit! I think I'm in lust.

UGGGHH......BRAIN MELTING.........................................
TOO MUCH SEXINESS......

Tathariel said:
lol, not a problem at all.

Even if it had been, I still wouldn't have been sorry.
;D

~~

I wish that people didn't have to lie. Or hide behind a mask, or username, to express their feelings. It's getting rather annoying, sitting here and seeing this go on. Because it's easy for someone like me, and most likely a lot of other people, to realize what kind of a game is being played.

The thing that they don't realize, though, is that when a lie is weaved, it's not only people who get caught in it's webs. It's also the weaver their self.

I hope this comes back to bite them in the ass. I really do. And, yeah, I'll most likely be sitting there going, "I knew it" . . . And, to be completely honest. I wont have any kind of remorse in the world for them.

H a r r i e t said:
Tathariel said:
lol, not a problem at all.

Even if it had been, I still wouldn't have been sorry.
;D

~~

I wish that people didn't have to lie. Or hide behind a mask, or username, to express their feelings. It's getting rather annoying, sitting here and seeing this go on. Because it's easy for someone like me, and most likely a lot of other people, to realize what kind of a game is being played.

The thing that they don't realize, though, is that when a lie is weaved, it's not only people who get caught in it's webs. It's also the weaver their self.

I hope this comes back to bite them in the ass. I really do. And, yeah, I'll most likely be sitting there going, "I knew it" . . . And, to be completely honest. I wont have any kind of remorse in the world for them.
H a r r i e t said:
I also hate it when someone can't take their own advice, and just. Bugger off.

.....thats not directed at me in anyway is it???.......

Back
Top Bottom