Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witty Banter!

phoenix-normal(b).gif

Then if this is the case, why at 1:33 of said video does it show YOU thinking to yourself, "Maybe too sexy"? Doesn't that make you just as guilty as you're trying to make me out to be?​

edgeworth-document(b).gif

If you go back to... it says here 1:20, give or take a few seconds, there was another with the initial comment...

edgeworth-confident(b).gif

And I am just too damn sexy.

phoenix-confident(b).gif

You see? The proof, as they say, is in the pudding.

phoenix-pointing(b).gif

For you see, there were even a few occasions of you acting as much of a buffoon as I was. There was one segment in that video of you singing "Cuban Pete, King of the Rumba Beat".​

edgeworth-shrug.gif

Yes, I may have done some rediculous things as well, but at least I did not profess that I touch myself while thinking of a man.

phoenix-normal(b).gif

I suppose it goes right back to my original statement when all of this began, Edgeworth.​

phoenix-pointing(b).gif

This is nothing more than a simple fabrication of evidence looking to condemn someone of some ludicrious wrongdoing.​

edgeworth-document(b).gif

If you look at the clip, It clearly shows Phoenix singing to me, followed by my comment that I am too sexy, speaking that my looks are so good, it has men coming at me. Nothing of my own sexuality.

phoenix-confident(b).gif

Is that so? Then why is it that at the end of that clip did you have a look on your face that looked as if though you were either about to defecate yourself or go blind? Could it be because that you thought my "singing" was good?​

phoenix-normal(b).gif

Because if you want my opinion on the whole matter, it makes me...​

phoenix-pointing(b).gif

...look like an IDIOT!!!

y-mia-damage.gif

Gah! Sparky things! My only weakness!

y-mia-thinking(a).gif

Little do they know, I also have a weakness against being hit in the head with a statue-clock.

Back
Top Bottom