You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-31-2014, 09:24 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)
08-27-2009, 01:17 AM
Re: Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"I see...well dear lets see how long you can last." She said with a slight nod before she sighed softly. "Well my boy this is the ship you got with all that money you had?" She asked him slowly as she looked about. "Doesn't even look like you upgraded or modified it." She added while she walked along running her fingers along the walls. "Mmm why not come over to my ship? I've got plenty of room." She said as she gestured to the now dead crew members behind her.

He smiled softly and gently squeezed her hand gently stroking his fingers along her palm them tightening his grip about her hand leaning in to peck Hawk's cheek. "Its not a matter of disrespect, it was a matter of I met a girl that I was in love with and I wanted to spend my life with her." He said slowly now looking down slightly like a child unsure of how to answer.
[Image: cYJwv4n.gif]

I've got voodoo, I've got hoodoo, I got things I ain't even tried!

-Your hero, ever doughty
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.) - Anansi - 08-27-2009 01:17 AM