You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 07-24-2014, 12:27 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)
07-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Re: Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)
Xeno slipped in and out of consciousness in the shuttle till finally his eyes closed. He awoke and he was back on the ship. Hawk sat next to him beaming, his choker on her neck, her hand on his. Smiling softly he leaned in to kiss her cheek and held her close inhaling her scent. "You still haven't decided on a name." She said to him and placed his hand on her stomach before she looked up. "We are touching down soon, you should take a seat." She quickly quipped. He was confused at what she had said previously but he sat. Suddenly he had a vision of a girl with long black hair leaning over him. "Will he be ok, he hit his head pretty.." she cut out and back to Hawk leading him off of the shuttle towards a large house by a beach. "Well we are home." She said slowly.
[Image: cYJwv4n.gif]

I've got voodoo, I've got hoodoo, I got things I ain't even tried!

-Your hero, ever doughty
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.) - Anansi - 07-01-2009 01:59 PM