Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"Mmmm you just want me all to yourself for a few days." He whispered to her as he kissed along her ear teasingly. "I dun think its necessary..no one has come looking for us, there are no messages out about us." He said slowly to her before he gently pecked her lips with a smile.

"Maybe I do." she replied, shivering a bit and shrugged "Might be nice to steer from the Black a bit though, finish our vacation if we can." she mused, kissing him back.

"Mmm that would be nice." He said as he rested his hands on her backside gently squeezing her backside. "Its creepy that you'd want to be all alone with me..I'm not sure if I can trust you, you might try to seduce me" He teased.

Hawk snorted and poked his sides lightly, chuckling now "Who's te say I havenae already laddiebuck?" she asked, arching a brow.

"Says the woman who watches me sleep and whispers things into my ear as I swat her away to get some rest.* Grinning he nipped at her chin softly. "You're so whipped."

"But ye sleep enough,. I thought some fun with a comely captain would be enjoyable. Excuse my for my mistake." she murmured and arched a brow "Whipped? I don' think so."

"Its ok, I won't tell anyone." He teased before nipping slowly at her lips. "So....what do you wan't for dinner tonight?" {Welcome back dear]

Back
Top Bottom