Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"Mmm sexy senior citizens." He said slowly as he stroked his fingers along her cheek and down to her shoulder with a soft laugh.

"I'd hit it...hopefully I will." He said with a slight snicker as he stroked his fingers along her neck.

Hawk rolled her eyes but smirked and headed into the lobby where there was a large vid-screen showing all the activities that the hotel had available.

He laughed softly before he pecked her cheek and nibbles along the side of her neck then down to her shoulder with a smile. "Mmmm yum." He said playfully as he gently stroked his fingers along her stomach.

"Ok, and?" He said as he continued to kiss and nibble along the side of her neck and up to her ear.

Nibbling along her ear he smirked. "Ignore me' He said as he began to nibble her earlobe.

"I'm getting anal tonight if you do...you'll be limping for weeks." He cooed slowly into her ear.

Hawk swatted him "It was a joke, and...ow, no thanks." she replied, bringing up all the menus they had "There, pick and choose."

"Cmon, it could be fun..." He said teasingly as he kissed slowly along the side of her neck then rested his chin on her shoulder. "I'm lazy..you know me."

"Limping for a few days, more then I already do each day? No thanks." she commented and nodded tapping in his order request, along with hers "It should be up in our room in about twenty minutes, want te explore until then?"

"Mmm maybe the two will cancel out and you'll walk fine?" He cooed into her ear before he slowly pulled back taking her hand in his. "Let us go then." he said slowly as he made his way towards the door.

"Yeah..right" He said slowly before he clapped her backside playfully.

"In 20 minutes, sure." He said slowly before he gave a soft laugh before he ran his fingers along her sides.

She nodded and walked on through the lobby, looking over all the different ads "Hm, I don't think they missed anything to could cram into their features as entertainment." she mused.

"Meh, most of its just the same drivel as the last time I was here." He said slowly as he looked about slowly. "I mean its fun but nothing really..I dunno educating?"

Back
Top Bottom