Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"If its with you, I'll take the slow life any day." He said simply, there was no hesitation or jest in his voice as he looked to her. His eyes met hers and he laughed softly while stroking his fingers through her hair then gently stroking his fingertips along down her shoulder to slide it over and moved to one side to resume walking.

Hawk smiled and shrugged "I don't have much av an issue with it, as long as we get some speed at times, ye know to liven things up." she replied, glad that he seemed to enjoy himself.

"Meh, I've lived fast enough but I'll deal for you." He said slowly before he gently nibbled along up her jawline while slowly nuzzling his nose to her ear.

"So we gonna be a cutesy couple and feed each other and such now?" He asked slowly while he stroked his fingers along the back of her neck and then gently ran his fingers up under her chin.

"Says the girl nuzzling her new boyfriend in a hallway like a kitten on a ball of yarn." He said in a slightly amused tone.

"You were about an hour ago when I..." He stopped abruptly as a maid passed them before he grinned to her.

"Who knew you were such a naughty lady though." He quipped as he gently squeezed her backside. "My lady, the sex kitten." He added before he pulled back in playful defense.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head "Nothing wrong with a zest for life, and...other things." she commented with a grin "It had been awhile after all."

"It was like a man thats been in the desert going for water." He said slowly before he kissed her softly. "Maybe next time you can be gentle with me"

"Aye, ye were a little more...deprived then I was." she acknowledged, then blinked "I hurt ye?" she asked, concerned faintly now.

"No I'm more of concerned you might hurt yourself." He said slowly as he stroked her cheek and kissed along her jawline.

Laughing softly he stroked his fingers gently along her cheek and then down to her collarbone. "Yes I've seen." He said slowly as he gently nipped her lower lip before pulling back.

"So why the concern with something that holds less av a risk?" she asked, tilting her head after kissing him back, half pulling him down the hall.

He laughed softly before he stroked his fingers along her neck. "The damage you were doing wasn't all internal." He said slowly to her as he let her pull him along.

"Earlier...you know what, forget it, doesn't matter, long as I'm with you." He said slowly. "That was probably just months of frustration coming out.

She blinked and frowned, catching his arm a moment "If I hurt ye at all, I'd rather know now then later." she commented "I don't want ye te suddenly keel over tonight." she commented.

"Nah its more about you possibly hurting yourself." He said slowly before he gently stroked his fingers along her hair then leaned in kissing her temple softly before he pulled back.

"Ooo well who knows." He said as he stroked his fingers down along her lower back. "Maybe some day you will be." He said slowly.

Back
Top Bottom