Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"I am now as I have forgotten all the women who came before you." He said slowly before he leaned in and kissed his way along her shoulder before nipping it softly.

Hawk chuckled "That's a very sappy thing te say. But, it's sweet." she replied, leaning down to kiss him softly, her clothing still faintly damp from his embrace.

Smiling up at her he smirked. "Its actually true, its part of what I do mentally." He said slowly. "I can remove parts of my memories from general access, thus you're the only woman in my mind." He said in rather somber tone.

"Not exactly delete, just kinda push them to one side." He replied to her slowly. "It was something to keep me from being overcome with trauma or having flashbacks etc during missions." He added.

She eased slightly and nodded, leaning back once more. "Well, that makes more sense then. It's at least better then forcibly forgetting parts av ye're life." she replied.

"These things happen." He said slowly as he strokes his fingers along under her chin stroking from her throat up to her chin before stroking his fingertip along hers lips.

"Not usually." she stated, leaving her statement at that as she kissed his fingertips lightly. They were enjoying themselves, it would stall things if she brought her distaste to the Alliance into everything.

He slowly kissed along her stomach then up to her breasts and began to undo her belt with a smirk. "I see, hhmmm so I'd say lets try out our new bed, I mean, its supposed to be a honeymoon, if the hotel staff don't hear anything they may get suspicious." He said slowly.

She relaxed faintly, enjoying the sensation even if her clothes muffled it. "Ye think with a place this nice they'd soundproof the walls." she replied with a small grin.

"There are no other rooms on this floor, and they don't sound proof the floors." He said as he kissed slowly along her stomach again before he lifted her shirt and kisses along her bare stomach. He occasionally ran his lips along the occasional small scar here and there.

Laughing he licked along the scars trailing from one to the next with the tip of his tongue. "Aww you're twitching my little warrior woman." He cooed softly.

The woman found herself laughing as well, face flushed "Av course I am, scars are sensitive ye know." she pointed out, oddly liking his name for her, it was rather sweet.

"Yeah I know." He said as he stroked his tongue back and forth along them. He kissed lower and lower taking his time, it all seemed like a blur, no time with her was enough but before they knew it it was several hours later and he lay there with her atop him both of them with a light sheen of sweat. "I didn't know you were that flexible." He simply said.

"And ye also now how te drive me mad too." she replied, ready to repay the favor. Shifting a bit she rested against him and chuckles "Ye've seen me fight and practice." she pointed out, amused and relaxed.

"Yeah but the legs and...well you know the mouth thing...I mean I've been to circuses where I didn't see things like that." he said slowly before he kissed along the side of her neck. "Well I guess its a good thing you're on birth control, can never tell any children about that...ever."

"Most circuses don't have interesting side shows like that." she replied with a grin and nodded slowly "Aye, it is, I'd rather not bring any kids into the world right now anyway." she replied with a shrug.

"Side show? that was more like a main event." He said to her slowly. "anyway, lets get to the shower and get cleaned up." He said as he kissed along her neck.

"So there are sex circuses in the 'verse?" she asked, raising a brow "Hm, didnae expect that." she mused and nodded, sliding out of bed and stretched. Her body was lithe and wiry, a small mapping of scars trailing along her skin. There was an old stab wound along her shoulder blade and a maze of scar tissue on the back of her right leg, which seemed to explain her limp.

"Of course there are, you can find anything in the verse." He said slowly to her as he stroked his fingers along her neck while she slid out. Walking towards the shower his lattice of scars along his otherwise perfectly sculpted body moves as one seamless canvass. His stomach an unbroken ripple, which was strange hat he had absolutely no navel or even hint of one. Here and there there were what seemed to be stitch scars around appendages as though they had been reattached.

"Point." she replied, thinking of the planets and moons she had been too and the odd things she had seen. Hawk had noticed all of Xeno's marks, but hadn't commented, though her curiosity as to the missing navel and his scars around his arms and legs nagged at her. She wouldn't speak of them because that would only bring up memories that would darken their vacation.

"Parts of this body were grown, not born." He said flatly as he turned on the shower. He saw her look at them, saw them while they had made love pausing as she kissed along his stomach or arms in confusion. It was always brief but enough to know that it irked her. I had to be put back together a few times." He said with a laugh. "My muscles exploded or tore, or simply disintegrated." He gave a slight shrug as he did so before he looked to her and licked his lips.

Hawk paused, leaning against the wall, the cold of the linoleum pressing against her back. It had been confusing during their lovemaking to feeling the small intricate scars along his skin. Her mouth tensed as he mentioned being 'put back together' and his muscles disintegrating. She shivered faintly, rubbing her arms and looked back at him "Well, I'm glad they got it right." she stated, smiling a little.

"The cock is all me by the way..just saying." He said jokingly to try and lighten the mod as he pulled her close and kissed her softly his lips pressing to hers before he pulled back. "You reek of sex." He whispered into her ear as he began to soap her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom