Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"So do I" She replied with a small smile, resting against him. "Once things are settled, for the both av us, we can make our own life..together." she stated.

"Mmm I see." He said slowly before he nibbled her lips. "So it is my honey moon...you know what I want to do...?" He said slowly and suggestively. "Get a massage from a stranger." He added with a laugh as he pulled back.

She raised a brow with a smile about to respond when he pulled back, sitting up a bit she shrugged "I'm pretty sure ye can get that pretty easily." she mused.

"I mean I'd say sex from my wife but she made it clear on the ship she wanted no part of that." He said playfully before he shook his head and made his way towards the door.

"Well ye're wife is imaginary for now. All ye have is a ragged Browncoat pilot that has a shine for ye." she replied, turning onto her side and watching him.

"A brown coat I rather fancy, hun, its true...we are all just folk..otherwise you're in love with an alliance dog, who's about to get naked." He said as he stripped down before her. "And take a shower." He said before walking off.

Hawk chuckled and nodded shifting onto her back easily "Have fun, I'm taking a nap." she replied off offhandedly, shutting her eyes to the opulent surroundings.

He sighed and went off to the shower alone before coming back after a bit. Slowly he cuddled up with her covered in his towel his moist body pressing to her as he kissed along the side ofh er neck.

The woman was lying on her back in an untidy sprawl, half asleep. As he kissed her she smiled "Ye're wet." she commented tiredly.

"If you were too then we could have some fun." He said slowly as he gently stroked his fingers along her cheek before simply moving to wrap his arms about her.

( <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4635">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4635</a><!-- l --> I made this for a friend but she's never going to reply, interested? )

"And mess the room up." she replied with a small grin, turning to her side to nestle against him.

(Hm it does look interesting and I have a character in mind to use, I'll send a PM to get some more info)

"Aww I'll be gentle my little flower." He said slowly as he kissed along her ear playfully. "My scarred up buff, rage filled little flower." He cooed into her ear.

"Says the woman who pulled a gun after a man at a dinner party we were going to rob with class put a hand on her thigh." He said slowly to her before he kissed her jawline.

She scowled in annoyance "It was more then my rutting thigh, the man had been pawing at me for an hour! Then he stated that the only reason I was there was that ye couldnae afford a Companion and had te settle for a whore." she muttered vocie heated.

He laughed and gently nibbles along her ear slowly down to her neck while he laughed softly. "Mmm but my my you did look good in that little cocktail dress." He cooed into her ear slowly. "I mean, cmon, I had no clue where you pulled that gun from." He added playfully.

Hawk grinned "I had that pretty little thing modified, the folds along the thigh had an inner pocket te carry a weapon and te not be read by the sensors." she stated.

"Mmm speaking of folds." Trailing his finger downward he stopped at her waist before stroking upwards to cup her breasts softly and kissing the back of her neck. "Mm you were all angry and shooting into the sky...it was ..woo"

She snickered, nuzzling him lightly "Had te get everyone's attention when I derailed the plan. Glad ye liked it though." she replied with a small grin.

"You don't have a gun tucked away now do you?" He asked playfully. "Maybe I should frisk you." He said as he trailed his fingers down her outer thighs while kissing up along the back of her neck.

She was still dressed and she smiled, patting her leg "Guilty." she stated with a shrug "Gun and knife, it's habit." she replied, shaking her head faintly, wondering if she'd be doing that in her nineties- if she managed to live that long.

"My question after the obvious are we going to have sex, is will those be used in our sex lives, if so..I had no clue you were that kinky." He said slowly as he stroked his fingers gently along her thigh over to her knee then started trailing up before stopping.

"Oh, so no sex, and even if there were no weapons." He said with a playful pout before he nipped her ear. "Alright then, I guess I'll stay a virgin."

Back
Top Bottom