Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"nah, sometimes you know." He said to her curtly with a nod and a soft laugh.

She shrugged, shaking her head faintly "Whichever." she replied, tone quieted, not really having an idea of what his mood was driving at.

Sorrows Solace said:
She shrugged, shaking her head faintly "Whichever." she replied, tone quieted, not really having an idea of what his mood was driving at.

"Mmm well then, now that I've sorted through it, we are Mr and Mrs Throop, a somewhat well to do couple from Osiris, no kids, joint bank account." He said slowly

She quirked a brow "Ah, best te hide out under an assumed name. Hm, and we get te pretend we're a married couple, what fun." she murmured, giving a light shrug.

"Yup yup." He said slowly as he moved over to the panel. "You need to keep focused darlin were coming up on the planet awful fast." He said before he turned and headed down the hall to his cabin.

Her jaw tensed a bit and she eased on the controls, face carefully blank. They entered atmo and she sighed faintly, seeing their landing point and guiding the ship towards it.

He sighed softly before he made his way back up the ladder. Now decked out in a rather nice suit he sighed and stood looking down to the platinum wedding band on his finger. "Gonna get dressed or what?" He said slowly. "We can't go into the hotel like that, park it outside of town and we'll take something in, say we are slumming it for a thrill."

"Ye look good." she commented absently, as the ship landed smoothly. She turned off the controls, the engine making it's low powering down roar and the woman stood "We're a few minutes out av town, and I'll be a moment." she replied, walking to her cabin, and a few moments later a few muttered curses could be heard. "It's a bit hard te play a Core-wife when I don't have any clothes te match." she groused, returning in a set of black slack, an ice blue shirt that wrapped around her torso and the choker on her throat.

"We need to buy you some dresses." He said curtly in a rather matter of fact tone before he shifted and walked back towards the hangar. "In any case we'll just check in, spend a few days have some fun, relax." He said with a slow soft laugh and a nod before he sat in the mule and powered it up. "Mmm we might be able to pass for regular even." He added cheerfully.

"Indeed, and makeup te cover my scars." she murmured slinging a bag over her shoulders and sitting next to him on the mule, giving it an affectionate pat. "Maybe, I hope so, it'd be a nice change." she mused.

"Its ok darlin...I'm pretty enough for the both of us." He said as the hangar fell open and he sped out onto the plains shooting for the coastline while the ship went into lock down. "First thing I'm going to do is take a bath with non recycled water."

"Av course ye are, usually why I suggest ye be the front man on our jobs." she replied with a grin and rested against the back of the seat "I like that idea, I'd got for real food and a night's sleep in a comfortable bed." she added.

"Yeah, maybe you'll get a boyfriend" He said with a snicker before he looked over to her and blew her a kiss slowly. He sighed happily as he reached over and rested a hand on hers before steering the craft out to the sea.

She laughed softly "Some brooding dark hero?" she asked and smiled at him looking out to the sea while holding his hand "Haven't seen the sea in years." she murmured, faint awe on her face.

"I did a job here when I worked for the alliance. Pirates were out this way, were robbing luxury cruisers. You know folks who like to skim down tot he planet's surface. They plucked em right out of the sky, ran most of them into the sea then looted them." He said slowly. "I remember it well because I got air dropped, landed in the sea, swam up on their main rig and just took then apart from within, fun times." He said with a snicker.

"Mmm it was a fun day, had to disable them all. " He said slowly with a nod before he looked up at the silver obelisk looking building in the distance. "Well thats it" He said slowy

"Sounds fun, I haven't had the chance to do a slip-in mission like that since the War." she replied and looked to the building "Shiny, bring on the sleep and food." she added with a grin.

"I was doing on the day I met you." He said slowly before he laughed. "I got left to die more or less, they planned to collect my body escaped, realized my purpose and yeah" He said slowly with a snicker.

" I see." He said as he pulled up before the building. Slowly he pulled to a stop before climbing out and walked over to her side offering her his arm.

The woman smiled at him, taking his arm demurely and stepped off of the mule and kept hold of his arm. "Shall we love?" she asked, stepping into the role of the wife swiftly.

"Of course darling." He said as he nuzzled the tip of his nose to hers and slowly stepped into the hotel's lobby arm in arm with her. Walking up to the counter he smiled and tapped the screen. It scanned his face before the woman tapped a few buttons. "Right this way sir." She said slowly.

She chuckled softly and walked into the hotel room, eyes sweeping along her surroundings instinctively. Looking at the woman she remained relaxed, taking everything in as she waited.

"That will be all, leave me and my wife to enjoy our honeymoon." He said curtly before the girl asked any questions while he shooed her out the door. Their room was the penthouse, a private elevator the only access to the room. It was self cleaning and for the next few weeks the only people who could open it were those with their faces and eyes keyed into the system.

Back
Top Bottom