Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home is where the Black is (Anansi and Sorrow.)

"Mmm I know, we could spend some time on the beaches, sleep in actual beds, you want your own room or?' He pulled down a screen as he did so. "I could get the penthouse, you know share the place but just have seperate rooms." He was still used to the mindset of her sleeping elsewhere and it didn't dawn on him to think otherwise.

Hawk nodded "Penthouse is fine, and I'd like my own room." she replied, leaning back in her seat, not really thinking of any alternative either.

"Ah ok then." He said booking the room before he laughed and sat back. "Anythin else you wish to book while we are at it, deliveries or anything?"

"I'd like a meal that's something more in the persuasion av real food, instead av protein." she commented "Maybe some entertainment, anything av interest that ye want te explore?" she asked.

"Hhmm I guess I'd like to...its kinda silly." Looking down slowly he sighed. "Before he died, I remember my father used to sit me on my lap and we'd watch the sun rise...I'd like to do that with you." He said slowly before sighing. "Its ok if you don't want to I know its silly."

Hawk gave a soft smile and nodded "I'd love te, I haven't watched the sun rise in ages." she replied, glad that he had a happy memory, instead of the ones that Alliance had brought.

Grinning he slipped over and kissed her lips softly before he kissed along her throat playfully. "Mmm so what's the first thing you want to do when we touch down?"

Kissing him back, she relaxed, eyes half closed and shrugged "Clean up, eat and sleep until I feel rested. Ye?" she asked, voice soft.

Grinning he lifted up her shirt and kissed along her stomach his lips toying along the scars. "Mmmm maybe sneak into the shower with my dear." He said with a laugh. "If she doesn't try to shoot me."

She chuckled and shook her head, shifting back a bit, righting her shirt "Nah, just a warning swipe of a knife." she stated, in a tone that was hard to pick out if she was serious or not.

"I see" He said as he pulled back from kissing her stomach at her obvious discomfort. It would seem he was moving too fast for her liking so he slipped back into his chair and sighed as he crossed his hands behind his head.

"But friendly." she explained with a nod "I wouldnae leave any scars at all." she commented, grinning now to let him in on the joke.

"Heh, I'm sure dear." He said with a snicker before kissing along her neck. Sitting up he sighed and went to check the landing gear.

She chuckled and patted his cheek "I like ye with few scars as possible and wouldnae want to cause any." she replied, turning her attention to their flight.

"Aww, I try to give you mid flight oral and you reply with a threatening remark, it kinda killed the mood either way." He said with a snicker as he shook his head.

"Ye'd have to go lower for that and I really don't want te go off course and crash into anything." she replied, half apologetically.

"Ouch, you wound me." He said clutching his heart before he made his way down the hallway with a soft sigh once he stood.

"Yeah I'm sure" He said curtly as he continued to walk shrugging his shoulders slowly as he did so.

She frowned and spun in her chair "And so am I, because I wasn't trying to hurt ye, I was joking." she stated, voice slightly tart.

Walking back into the cockpit he kissed her softly before pulling back. "Let it go." He said before he gentyl nuzzled his nose to hers with a smirk. "We have plenty of time to argue later."

"Maybe, we shall see." He said to her curtly as he nodded then made his way back towards the hallway.

Back
Top Bottom