Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

Had Zach been able to read her thoughts, he would have said both. He was really trying to make her like him. But over the years he had developed a natural talent for making girls want him. And since he wanted her, it was only natural that he put it to good use. So he used everything he had against her. He was adorable, romantic and seductive all at the same time. But it was still hard to win her over. Besides being the greatest girl he ever met, she was also his greatest challenge.

But he was playing with one major handicap. Again other girls, they could be naked and bent over, waiting for him to have his way and he wouldn't be thrown off. But her laying there in a bikini was infinitely distracting. Especially when she sat up like that and pushed her chest out, even if she didn't realize it. "Sorry if I was a little much for a second there."

Kerii just sat there, thinking about her day so far. And surprisingly, despite how long it seemed to be already, the day was only about half over. She didn't know how he could be adorable, romantic and suductive all at the same time. All she knew was that it had to take some skill. She shook her head a bit, her hair falling in her face again. She smiled a bit, closing her eyes and looking up. Not exactly at the sky, just a bit angled because she wasn't laying down flat and she didn't want to look back that far.

She really didn't realize she had her chest push out, she was just comfortable. She continued to sit there, the water soon drying off her body, though her swimsuit was still a bit wet. She looked over at him as he spoke. She paused for a moment, pushing her hair out of out eye and then looking at him again. "It's fine. I should have said I was uncmfortable." She said, then went back to her her origional position. But then suddenly she flopped back on the blanket laying flat now and actually looking at the sky.

Zach smiled a little when she seemed to forgive him. So he sat up and ruffled his hair, trying to knock most of the sand out of it. But she was incredibly tempting in that bikini as always and he soon forgot about the grains in his hair. Every moment she wore that he was tempted to do things that he knew he shouldn't. He couldn't help it. It was the way that the male brain worked. So he decided to push his luck just a little. As she laid back on the blanket, he laid next to her, though he made sure he gave her plenty of room.

"So...Are you enjoying our beach trip so far?" He smiled a little, looking genuinely pleased right now. But he couldn't help himself. He gave her a soft peck on the cheek. He loved to kiss this girl, no matter where it was. The only problem was that she didn't seem nearly as fond of kissing as he was.

Kerii watched bit as he seemed to try and knock the sand out of his hair. He probably wouldn't be able to get it all out unless he went back in the water. She just laid back, closin gher eyes again. She put her arms behind her head, using them as a pillow. She was quite content with how she was at the moment. She opened one eye though and looked over at him as he laid down next to her, but he gave her room so she soon closed it. The feel of the sun on her skin made her want to fall asleep.

She looked over at him as he spoke, smiling a bit. "Well besides the crab and you grabbing my ass." She paused, smirking a bit. Oh yes, she had noticed how he had been holding her before. "I've enjoyed it quite a bit." She said then closed her eyes going back to the way she was before. She didn't even flinch as he kissed ehr cheek, but her cheeks did turn a bit pink when he did so.

"Hey! The ass grab wasn't my fault. You scared me and I wanted you out of the water fast. It just picked you up without thinking...Not that I regret it in the least." Zach gave her a stupid grin before turning to the side so his back was to her. "If you like then you can grab my ass." He wiggled his rear a little. He liked being around her for another reason now. She was so easy to be himself around. He was nothing but a perverted idiot on the inside. And she didn't seem to mind it so much when he misbehaved himself.

So he laid like that, curled up into a comfortable little ball while he teased her. He was starting to feel rather tired as well. He did love laying in the sun even if he spent most of his time outside. And the incredibly cute, amazingly pale girl next to him seem to enjoy it just as much. (Eh...Short.)

Kerii just laughed as he seemed to frantically try and defend what he had done. She thought it was quite funny. If she had really cared she would have said something when she had realized it happening. She was a bit confused when he turned around like that but she just lauughed as he said she could grab his ass. She brough her hand up and slapped his ass fairly hard. She smirked a bit. "There you go. That's as close to an ass grab from me as you'll get." She said, laughing a bit. She was quite content with herself and laid back down, the same way as before.

She laid there, the sun's rays lulling her to sleep agian. She was quite content with this situation. He was much more fun when he was being himself and she was even opening up to him a bit and being more like herself. She let out a content sigh, She was really happy that she had decided to go out with him. He was surprisingly entertaining when he wasn't an ass.

((It's Ok.))

Zach let out a playful yelp when she spanked him. Okay, now she was playing hard ball. He rolled over to face the other way, putting his arm over her stomach. "Oh...Punish me more." He grinned at her before closing his eyes. He didn't know if he could get away with laying like this, but if he did, he was sure he would sleep like a baby.

He really was becoming addicted to this girl. Everything about her was fun and sexy. He wanted her in more ways than a person could imagine. And if she kept making him feel this way, he was going to want more than just a few kisses. He couldn't help it. After all, everything about her excited him and every curve of her body turned him on. She was really his perfect match and even if she didn't feel the same way, he thought he might be falling in love with her.

((Sorry I just kinda left.))

Kerii only laughed a bit as he yelped. She didn't really mind the way that he was laying, He was only touching her stomach. She only laughed more as he spoke like that. She blushed a bit, but it was still pretty funny. "Oh hush." She said, bopping him on the head lightly before laughing a bit. She really did like the way he acted when he was being himself. It was fun.

She may not have been falling in love with him, but she definitly was liking him more and more. She smiled, closing her eyes. She was really enjoying this day so far. She had to admit. he was pretty attractive for someone who was such a nerd and spent so much time reading and writing and studying. She smiled a bit, just thinking about him kinda turned her on, but not so much he would know.

Zach seemed rather content that she let him lay like that. And it ended up being very comfortable. So comfortable that it wasn't long before he was asleep. And once he was asleep, his arm tightened a little and he moved her a bit closer. It was the second time he had fallen asleep with her today. But it was understandable considering how little sleep he had gotten. This time was different though.

He dreamed as he slept. He dreamed of the amazing girl laying next to him. Some of it was innocent, just them curled up together. But at a certain point, it took a different turn. Soon she was on top of him and they were kissing. And after that, they only did more. It was half an hour later when he sat up, panting.

Kerii couldn't help but be comfortable as he fell asleep. She did quite enjoy him being there next to her like that. She smirked a bit as he moved a bit closer, it didn't bother her at all. She was so comfortable that she even fell asleep after a bit. Unknowingly she moved a bit closer to him as well, their bodies were almost touching and she put her hand on his that was on her stomach.

She was really calm as she slept. More comfortable than she had been in a while. She let out a content sigh but as he sat up it disturbed her a bit. She groaned a bit, but just rolled over, just about pushing herself up against him. She ended up super close to him, but laying on her stomach. She didn't even know he was panting.

When Zach looked at her, he smiled a bit. She had moved closer while they were sleeping. But instead of waking her, he put his arm around her waist and laid back down, closing his eyes. This was even more comfortable, though he didn't know if she liked laying on her stomach. So he pulled her a little, putting her back against his chest. She was moving all over in her sleep so he doubted she would think twice about it.

But no matter what he thought about or did, he was only focused on the girl laying against him. He couldn't fall asleep and he didn't want to move. So he simply laid there, lost in his own thoughts, which he managed to get back to writing bit of effort. But even then, he only thought of romance stories.

Kerii just continued to sleep. She was perfectly fine sleeping on her her stomach, but she didn't mind him changing her position either. She groaned a bit again as he moved her, but just stayed asleep. She was very happy with just laying there in the sun with him. Though she was a bit hot being pressed up against him with the sun beating down on them. She started to dream after a bit, not about anything in particular, just random things.

She was dreaming about what was happening right then, but after a bit of her just lying there, perfectly content, a big wave came and crashed down on them. She jumped up, a bit sweaty from her dream. She looked around, noticing they were perfectly fine and then sighed, rubbing her eyes a bit. She then looked over at him, smiling a bit nerveously. "Hi." She said simply.

Zach was a little surprised as she jumped up like that. But her small greeting made him smile. "Hi yourself. Did you sleep well?" He couldn't help but give her a soft kiss. She looked so cute right now. "You look like you had an interesting dream." His arm was still around her waist and he was still pressed against her. But so far, neither of them seemed to have a problem with that so he didn't make any attempt to move.

Then he did something that he instantly regretted. He leaned in and he kissed her neck softly. He didn't know why, but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. After all, they had just woken up in each others arms and they both seemed so content. Why not do it?

Kerii smiled a bit and nodded at his question. That nap felt amazing. She normally did nap after a race so it was only normal for her. She just normally napped in her bed instead of on the beach. She smiled, obviously agreeing that she had an interesting dream. She either didn't notice or just didn't care that they were so close at the moment. But either way, he was probably happy with it.

"So I was dreaming about us just sleeping like just now, but th.." She was stopped short as he kissed her neck. She gasped and jumped back, putting her hand to the spot where he had kissed. She ust stared at him, not quite sure what to do. Of course she knew she would have that kind of reaction to anything touching her neck, she just didn't know that he would touch her neck like that.

Zach had a smile on his face until she jumped. He didn't really know what to make of that. He looked worried very suddenly and his arm stayed tight around her waist so that she couldn't run off if he had really upset her, which he doubted he did. "Did...Did I do something bad? Or was that a good jump?" He was a little annoyed now. After all, he was good at reading girls.

Not by their eyes. He was terrible at that. But he was good at judging reactions. There were usually two reactions when he kissed a girl somewhere. They either held him closer or pushed him again. Jumping was new. He honestly hoped that she was just surprised. After all, kissing her neck would be another great thing to enjoy.

Kerii just stared at him for a bit. Trying to think of what to say. "I just wasn't expecting that..." She started off. "My neck is... sensative to light touched like that." She said, blushing a bit. She really hoped he wouldn't use that against her. She was surprisingly ticklish too. But he didn't need to know that. At least not right now. She knew he would try and tickle her if he knew that.

She was normally good at reading people's emotions through their eyes. And that was normally why she kept hers covered, so no one would be able to see her emotions. She just stared at Zach for now, wondering what his reaction would be. She was pretty sure he would be a bit relieved because he had tightened his arm around her after she had jumped, obviously trying to keep her from running away.

Zach smiled a little when she said that. "Oh...So its a good thing when I do this?" He leaned down and kissed her neck again, his lips softly gliding over her skin. "I bet your dream didn't go like this." He loosened his arm and laid back again, obviously done teasing her by kissing her. He moved his hand back up to her stomach before smirking a bit.

"You know...If you like it I can do that more often. In fact, I think that might be my new favorite thing to do." He stayed just as close as he was, though a yawn led to him closing his eyes again. He was still a little out of it from laying around for so long. But he was still pretty sure he wouldn't be able to fall asleep again.

Kerii was a bit nerveous as he smiled. She gasped again as he did it again, but she didn't jump, she shivered a bit. She couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of it. She blushed as he said her dream didn't go liek this. She shook her head, saying it didn't. She was a bit releived as he stopped, but a small part of her wanted him to continue. She enjoyed it, but she still didn't really like him beign that intimate with her.

She blushed more as he said he would do it more if she wanted. She didn't know what to say. She slowly laid back down, not quite sure if she was mad at herself for telling him or glad that he liked doing it. She just rolled over on her stomach, turning her face away from him. She was sure he would be doing it again whether she wanted him to or not. She just wasn't sure if she liked it yet.

"Alright..." Zach moved his arm off of her and sat up, brushing off the back of his head. "I am going to go back into the water to try and wash this sand off. I'll be back in a minute." He smiled before standing and walking down the beach before diving into the water once it got deep enough. But the whole time, he was thinking. It was hard to work with this girl. He really wanted her to like him but all the normal things weren't working.

Sure she seemed to like him a bit already. But he had tried being affectionate and she didn't seem to like that. He didn't know what to do now. So as he got back to the blanket, running his fingers through his hair, he seemed a bit distracted and he didn't have the same grin. He was obviously lost in thought and his eyes showed he was concerned.

Kerii indeed wasn't very normal. She didn't really respond to anything. But if he found the right things to do then he focused on those he would get her to like bim better. She was a very stubborn girl and so the fact that she had gone from just about hating him to being on the beach with him in just the course of half a day was very fast for her. She just nodded as he said he was going to wash the sand out of his hair. She was busy thinking about things.

She was busy thinking about why he liked her so much. Could it really be that she was such a challenge and that was why he liked her? She truely didn't know why. Maybe it was just simply because she wasn't an airhead like all the other girls Zach had been with. that made a bit more sense to her. She just sighed, sitting up and then crossing her legs liked a pretzel. She dug through her bag, pulling out the sunscreen again and putting it on her shoulders. She didn't want to be burned. She aused, watching him as he came back. "What's wrong?" She asked, hoping it wasn't something she had done.

Zach looked almost surprised when she spoke to him. He looked at her while his brain took a moment to think of what he had just heard. Then it had registered a full two seconds after he looked up. "Oh...Uh...Well...I was just thinking of a way to make you like me more. After all, you are some bimbo who wants nothing besides sex with the popular kid. Which is why I like you..." He sighed a little.

"You are difficult you know...I'm not used to having to work for what I want. And with you I chose every word like it could ruin my life. After all, today turned out so much better than I expected and I don't want to screw it up, but at the same time I find you infinitely attractive. I want you in so many ways but I don't want to lose you so I have to behave myself." He blushed a little, obviously embarrassed by how blunt he was.

Kerii looked quite confused as he said he was thinking of ways for her to like him more she didn't know how she started actually liking him to begin with. She just listened as he continued to speak. So both her thought on why he liked her were correct. She hadn't really expected that. She smiled though. She was glad that he didn't think she was a bimbo nor did he think she wanted sex. that made her quite happy.

She couldn't help but smile as he said he was trying so hard not to screw things up. But when he said he wanted her in many different ways she blushed. She was pretty sure she knew what he wanted. She only smiled more though when he finished speaking. He was so blunt about what he wanted but he didn't know how to get it. She couldn't help but laugh. She leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips. "I like you best like this." She said, smirking a bit. She was pretty sure he'd be confused by that, but she meant that she liked him when he wasn't really trying to get her to like him, which was mainly when he was confused like this.

Zach was only more confused when she said that. What was he like right now that was so different. Then it dawned on him. She liked it when he didn't try to hard to gain her affection. So he grinned a moment later before laying down, placing his wet head on her lap. "So...If I asked you to put more sunblock on my would you just squirt it on my chest or actually help me?" And suddenly, Zach seemed a hundred times more relaxed. He sat up and gave her a soft kiss before returning to her lap.

He didn't know how she would feel about him laying there but he figured if he just acted innocent with her and kept perverted notions to himself unless he thought he could get away with them, it would be easier. She seemed to like him enough that there was no reason they couldn't have intimate moments from time to time.

Kerii gasped as he put his wet head in her lap. "Ah! Cold." She exclaimed. She hadn't really expected that so it caught her off guard. She soon got used to it though and just put her hand on the top of hishead. She really didn't mind it at all. She giggled a bit as he asked if she would actualy help. "I'll only help if you put more sunscreen on my back." She said with a smirk. She didn't even think to specify that he wasn't to untie her bathing suit but then again, earlier he said he wouldn't.

She did mind his head being in her lap, even if it was cold. She smiled, quite content with this moment. She didn't see anything wrong with it. Surprisingly she kind of liked it when he was perverted. She thought it to be pretty funny as long as he didnt go too far with it. She was quite easy to be around as long as he didn't try so hard, he would be much more himself and she would be as well.

Zach sat up a little when she agreed to put sunblock on him. "Alright...But I won't promise that I won't kiss your neck while I am doing it." He smirked and kissed her lips softly. Then he grabbed the sunblock before moving to sit behind her. She hadn't complained last time so she was going to get the same treatment as before.

He put some sunblock on his hands and pressed them to her back gently, trying not to shock her much with the cold. Then he rubbed it into her skin with the same gentle and loving touch. He moved softly and slowly, stroking her skin with every move. And he went under the strings again, this time even daring to move his hands to her sides, his long fingers dangerously close to her breasts. Then he got to the back of her neck and smirked. He leaned in and gave it a soft kiss before his lips were quickly replaced by his fingers, rubbing in the sunblock.

Back
Top Bottom