Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

When she answered like that, Zach couldn't help but laugh a little. "You are a very nervous girl when it comes to relationships." He leaned in and kissed her cheek. He hoped that it was okay now that they were dating. It was amazing how much better this felt if he was actually her boyfriend. But he moved away a little after that, smiling a little.

"I will take that as a yes. So...As great as it has been sleeping in a park, would you like to do something else today? I only have a few hours left before I have to go study." He had that stupid grin on his face again, though this time it wasn't just him being friendly. He really felt like grinning now. All of his effort had paid off and now he had an amazing girlfriend.

Kerii blushed a bit more but nodded, agreeing with his comment. She only blushed more as he kissed her cheek again. She didn't really want to hit him anymore, though she did want to burry her head in the dirt. She suddenly felt selfconscious around him, though she didn't want to at all. She sighed deeply, closing her eyes and soaking in what she had just done. It seemed to calm her down and her blush faded quite a bit.

She looked over at him and nodded a bit, confirming his assumption. She went to look at her watch as he asked if she wanted to do something else, but it wasn't there. She rolled her eyes, grabbing her bag and pulling out her cell and looking at the time. "Sure. What'd you have in mind?" She asked, hoping it'd be something at least mildly entertaining. She kind of thought her idea of the park was kind of boring now, though it had given them time to get to know one another better.

"Well..." Zach looked at the sun before glancing at his phone. They still had plenty of daylight left. And one day of not studying for a few hours wouldn't kill him. He could take today off. "Well...Its nice and warm...And it has been for a while. I think its about the start of beach season." He smiled a little before standing up and stretching, his papers now under his arm.

"How about it? Wanna go to the beach?" He gave her a small smile. It was only ten and the beach wasn't far away. They could spend a while there. But if they did go, he would want to stop by his home and get some beach clothes. After all, everything in his trunk was for winter and not exactly for swimming.

Kerii just watched him as he looked at his phone and the sun. She was a bit surprised that he suggested the beach. She hadn't been to the beack in what seemed like forever. She smiled a bit, thinking about it for a moment. She stood up as well, still quite a bit shorter than him. She looked over at him and nodded a bit. "Ok, but only if we can stop by my house real quick." She said. She would want to grab some shorts, maybe even a bathing suit.

She smiled a bit more making sure she hadnt lost the leaf in his book and held it to her chest. She then turned and started walking to his car. She didn't even wait for him. She knew he would be along shortly after. She didn't know if the water would be warm enough for swimming, and she didn't even know if she wanted Zach to see her in a swimsuit. She thought of these things as she walked towards his car.

Zach wasn't thinking about her in a swim suit. Well...It was actually the only thing he could think about. But he didn't let it show. And as she walked towards his car, his found himself looking at her in a while new way. At least for a moment. Then he closed his eyes for a moment before following her closely. He felt rather perverted for his thoughts and he was yelling at himself as he walked with her. "We need to stop by my house too."

When he got into his car, he let out a long sigh. It was a lot to think about. Her in a swimsuit made all of his normal thoughts about writing and school so hard to keep together. In fact, every time he tried to think of something to write for a short story, all he could think of was her. Then he almost grinned. This day would make a great story. At least if she would allow him.

Kerii wasn't really thinking about him in swin trunks. She had already seen him without a shirt, so unless he wore a speedo to swim in, it wouldn't be anything new. But then again if he did wear a speedo, she would take his car and go home. She nodded as he said they need to go by his house too. She was suddenly a bit curious as to what his house looked like. She did want to see his room/library, so maybe now would be her chance.

She climbed into his car as well, thinking about what his house would loo like. For some reason she pictured it as some overly large place with butlers and such, but then that thought soon disappeared. She really didn't know what to expect as his home. She just looked out the window, waiting for him to drive. She assumed that they would go to her place first, but then again she didn't know where he lived, so his place might be closer.

Zach's home was in fact closer. He lived only a few blocks away. So when he started his car, it was only a few minutes before he pulled up in front of his house. It was far from the image that she had of it. It was a single story house, though it was a decent size. There was a single car in the driveway and it was rather nice. It looked pretty new. At least compared to his rather aged car. So he got out and stretched a bit.

"You are the first girl to see my house actually. I wonder what my mom will say." He checked his phone again. It was only about 10:00. She would still be asleep. "If we hurry we won't have to find out." He grinned and headed towards the front door, pulling a key out of his pocket before unlocking the door and going inside.

Kerii watched as they seemed to go to his house first. She was completely wrong with her first idea of his house. She just looked it over not quite sure what to think. The car in the drive way was nice though. She shrugged a bit, getting out of the car. She stretched a bit, though it was just bending over to stretch her hamstrings. She walked around the car and stood in front of his car, nt quite sure what to think about it all.

She smiled a bit as he said she was the first girl to even see his house. That made her feel kind of special. But then again she was his first actual girlfiend, so it was t be expected. She wasn't worried at all about meeting his mom. But then he said if they hurry they wouldn't find out. She was a but confused. "So your mom isn't even up?" She asked, not quite believing that. Her dad went in to work at about five in the morning so she wasn't used to parents sleeping in later than their kids. She followed him up to the door, waiting behind him, going to walk in after him.

Zach smiled a little. "Well...She has a night job. She actually only got home 3 hours ago. She kind of hates it but she makes good money." He led her into his house, which was modestly decorated, showing that he wasn't exactly wealthy, though he wasn't poor either. Then he led her to his room. When he opened the door, he smiled a little, knowing exactly how she react.

Every wall was covered in books, some of them only a few hundred pages and a few of them looking like they were encyclopedias. In total, there had to be at least a thousand books in the room. And on the top of most of the book cases were a small sigh that said 'unread'. There were only a few hundred books marked read. "So do you want to watch me change or would you like to wait in the hall?"

Kerii nodded a bit as he explained why his mom was asleep. It seemed even their families were completely different. She followed him through his house, looking around. It wasn't decorated super fancy, just normally. She smiled a bit, looking at some of the pictures on the walls as they passed. He was really cute as a kid. She smiled, looking abck to the back of his head and following him to his room.

She took only one step in and stopped, her eyes widening as she looked around. He really wasn't exagurating, his room really was like a library. She was shocked, so much so that she didn't really comprehend what he said for a moment and jsut continued to stand there, looking around. She then got it and blushed a bit, steppingbackwards into the hall agian and turned around, looking away from the door. She wasn't going to say whether she would really like to see him change or not, that was for her thoughts only.

Zach smiled when he saw her face. His friends and acted the same way when they saw it. At least. his three close friends that knew as much about him as she did. But when she left the room, he decided not to bother with the door. If she wanted to look, he really didn't care. So he changed from pants to swim shorts, which were so much more comfortable. Then he pulled off his shirt and changed into a black tank top. Once he was changed, he grabbed spare clothes and a towel from his closet before walking out.

"Alright. Lets go." He smiled a little before offering her his hand. He really loved to be close to her. And if she held his hand on her own, he knew his heart would leap into his throat. She had no idea how much she affected him. If she wanted, she could probably control him with little to not effort just by flirting.

Kerii stayed turned around, but as she didn't hear the door close she blushed a bit, taking another step away from the door. She didn't know what to do about that. She kind of wanted to peek, but she gained control on her impulses before she even budged. After a bit she closed her eyes, just standing in his hallway while he changed with his door open was a bit akward.

Once he spoke she opened her eyes and looked at him, grinning a bit. She had to admit, he did look pretty hot in that outfit. She nodded a bit and looked down at his hand that he seemed to be offering her. She blushed a bit and took it in her own, not quite sure what to so next so she started walking to the front door then out to his car, not letting go of his hand until they reached his car andhad to split up to get in the car. She really was dense as to how much control she could have over him if she actually tried.

Zach was a little upset to find her still facing the other way. But then he saw that her eyes had been closed. He almost couldn't hold his laughter back. She had been tempted to look. He suddenly had a big burst of self esteem. And that burst became a huge river of it as she took his hand. He had actually gotten her to go out with him. He had almost given up hope after the day before, but now she was going to the beach with him.

So he walked with her to the car, holding her hand loosely. When they got to the car, he almost hated to let go of her hand. But he got into the car and started it before driving to her house, silent as always. When they pulled up in front of her house, he park and stayed where he was. "I figure you don't want me there when you change. Because I know I won't be able to behave myself like you did." He smiled a little.

Kerii couldn't believe that she was going out with this kid. Just yesterday she had hated him, and now they were holding hands. It was ridiculous in her mind. She didn't know why she had changed her feelings towards him so quickly, but then again, she was quite fickle when it came to relationships. She wasn't really thinking about anything as they walked, nothing but why she had chosen to take his hand.

She stared out the window once more as they drove. She would have to grab her MP3 player so it wasn't horribly quite on the way there. As he parked and just stayed there she was a bit confused. She thought he would have at least tried to go in. But as he explained she smiled a bit. "That's ok. I wouldn't have given you the choice to watch" She said before patting his head and turning and running off into her house. She imerged about five minutes later with a few sandwiched, her same bag, though it looked a bit more stuffed and she was changed. She was not wearing a pair of jean shorts, a tanktop that was white and you could see the strings of her bathing suit hanging out of it. She got back in the car, smiling a bit. "I made sandwiches." She said, holding up the bag that had about three PB&J sandwiches in it.

When she patted his head, he did his best to look like a sad puppy. He had a talent for looking adorable. But when she went away, he suddenly felt a little lonely. He turned off his car and closed his eyes while he waited. But when she came back to the car, he smiled a little. She looked better in jeans than in a skirt. It hugged her curves in a sexier way. And she was wearing a swimsuit with small strings. She was teasing his male nature to be a pervert.

But when she showed him the sandwiches, he smiled a little. "You are so considerate." He leaned over and kissed her cheek again. He rather liked doing that, though he would much rather kiss her lips. And when he saw her MP3 player, he felt a little better. After all, it was twenty minutes to the beach and he still couldn't talk and drive. So he started his car and they started to roll towards the beach.

When he made that face she looked a bit sad. He really was good at being cute and it almost made her want to take him inside with her. Almost. She smiled a bit, She hadn't worn this bathing suit since last year, and considering she always seemed to scare guys away she never had to worry about any pulling the strings on her bathing suit. And considering she was in quite a rush, she didn't bother to double knot them like she should have. But then again, if he pulled on them, she would probably kill him.

She was a bit surprised as he kissed her cheek again. She was definitly going to have to get used to that. She smiled a bit afterwards though as they started to move and put her headphones inher ears, turning on her music. She turned iit up pretty loud so she couldn't hear anything around her. And that was only because she knew he didn't talk while driving, so as long as they didn't stop, she would keep her music up. She closed her eyes after a bit, leaning up agianst the door and waiting to get there.

It was just after 10:30 when they got there and he slowed the car to a stop at a parking lot just near the beach. He was a bit excited to be at the beach. Most people he knew were not people to go to the beach unless they were going as a group and he wasn't told of any trip. So they would be pretty safe. When he got out of the car, he almost gasped. It was warm. Very warm. He didn't think that it would be so warm so early in the day. Without a thought, he stripped off his shirt.

This was going to be a good day. At least he hoped it would. He went to the trunk and grabbed the blanket he had for the park and realized they had no protection from the sun. He suddenly felt rather silly. "Kerii did you bring any kind of sun screen?" He was already a little tan but there was no sense in risking burning.

Kerii was just about to actually fall asleep when she felt the car slow to a stop. She opened her eyes, sitting up straight again. She just yawned a bit, not quite sure if they were really here yet. She looked over at the clock for a moment and then at Zach. She smiled a bit, looking out the window at the water. She smiled, obviously happy that they were finally there. She got out of the car and smiled a bit, feeling the warm air on her skin. She stretched a bit, loving the feeling.

She knew this was going to be fun. She moved and sat on the front of the car. She looked back at him as he asked about sunscreen. She smiled a bit and chuckled. "Yeah, I have some." She said, reaching in her bag and pulling out a small bottle. She was pretty fair, even though she was out in the sun quite a bit. She wore sunscreen quite a bit, though no one knew. She smiled, walking around the back of the car and standing by him. "You didn't bring any?" She asked, thought she already knew the answer.

Zach smiled shyly when she asked that. "Well...I kind of forgot. After all, we just got done with winter a little while ago and I don't go outside much. After all, I spend a very long time inside every day." He gave her another shy smile. It was rather strange because his skin was lightly tanned. He just tanned very easily. But he burned very badly quite often. "You seem to be ready with it though. Were you hoping to put it on me?"

He gave her a stupid grin again and leaned on the side of his car. He was going to have fun teasing her now. After all, he knew she was tempted to see him naked when he was changing. That meant she was interested in his body. That meant that his subtle innuendo would effect her greatly. "I will let you if you want to."

Kerii just smiled and nodded as he said he wasn't in the sun a lot anyways. She didn't really understand because she stayed pale all the time, even if she stayed out in the sun forener, she would jsut burn. She always carried around sunscreen, she just made sure she had some since they were going to the beach. As he asked if she wanted to rub some on him she blushed "N-no, I always have some." She said, obviously flustered by his comment.

She just turned and walked towards the beach, knowing he'd follow eventually. She sat down her bag in the sand and took off her shirt. She put it down on her bag, making sure it didn't fall in the sand. It reveiled she indeed was just wearing a bikini that covered just enough to keep the imigination going. She pulled out the sunscreen, starting to rub it on her shoulders and body.

Zach held in a laugh. It was almost too easy. And he loved the kind of reaction he could get from her. But then she walked off, obviously flustered from his comment. So he followed her and was grinning his same foolish grin. At least until she took off her shirt. Then he froze and his jaw dropped. She was...Holy shit. Every thought except for her was torn from his mind as she rubbed the sun block onto her skin. She looked good before just wearing her normal clothes. But that bikini was enough to drive him crazy.

So he decided to lay the blanket out to try and distract himself. If she didn't wear her shirt for the rest of the day, he would lose it. And he really didn't want to do something stupid and perverted on their first day alone. But if they both played this game, maybe they could both do something perverted and stupid together. So he laid on the blanket with his arms above his head, the lenses on his glasses darkening because of the bright light. "Do you need any help?"

Kerii just continued to rub sunscreen on herself, not trying to be suductive at all. She apperently was just naturally hot. She smiled a bit, pretty sure she got everywhere except her back which was hard to get on ones own. She didn't really want to ask him, but she didn't want to ask anyone else even more, unless some old lady happened to walk by and she would probably ask her. She blushed a bit, looking over at Zach who was laying on the blanket.

She looked around once more before finally deciding that he was her only choice, but not before she was a bit silly. She walked over to him and stood over him, turning the bottle over him and pouring the cold, thick liquid on his chest. Though not too much to waste it. She giggled a bit, obviously satisfied with herself. "Could you get me back?" She asked, turning and facing the other way. She would make him stand up to do it. Or at least try to.

Zach was rather comfortable. At least until the cold sunblock landed on his chest. He gasped and his hand his the pool suddenly, causing it to splash all over his chest. He whimpered a little bit and sighed. "That wasn't fair of you to...do..." When she turned around he lost what he was thinking. He gathered up a bit of the sun screen from his chest and moved to his knees, which was enough to make him nearly as tall as she was. He put his hands on the base of her neck first, rubbing softly. He was trying to make it feel good while not being openly perverted.

Then his hands moved down her back slowly, pretending to be making an effort to make sure it was rubbed in. Her skin was so soft and it felt so nice to touch it as perverse as that sounded. But then he realized something. She would get burned where the strings were because they would move. So he very carefully slipped his hands just under the strings, rubbing it in there. Then he went to the strings around the top of her neck and rubbed in their where that loosely tied knot was. He gulped a little. It would be so easy to just tug it and untie it.

Kerii couldn't help but giggle at his reaction to the sunscreen hitting his chest. She had to admit, it was pricless. But what was even better was how just forgot about it she turned around. She gasped and shivered a bit as the cool liquid on his hands touched her back. She had to admit though, he was doing a very good job of making it feel very good as he rubbed it into her skin throughly. Though she was a bit jealous that he was just about as tall as her when he was just on his knees.

Shesquirmed a bit under his touch as he moved down. Her back was surprisingly ticklish so his touch tickled as well as felt good. She was glad that he got under her strings, though it was a bit akward. But it would have been more akward to ask him to get there. He seemed to be doing a very good job of rubbing the sunscreen in, at least in her fairly innocent mind. She didn't think him to be doing anything perverted at all. Though as he lingered a bit on her shoulders under the top strap she didn't really know what to do. She turned her head a bit, looking back at him. "Done?" She asked, hoping he was.

Zach was pulled out of his thoughts about that string when she asked if he was done. He seemed like he had just come back from another world. "Uh yeah..." He ran his hand down her back one last time to make sure that it was all rubbed in before laying back on the blanket. "Now if you will excuse me, I have an excessive amount of sun block on my chest because someone wanted to be funny." He rubbed it in slowly, covering his chest and arms before making an attempt to get it on his own back.

"Crap..." He turned around and sat with his legs crossed, looking a bit like an annoyed child. "Could you please get my back? My arms are way too long for this." He blushed a little bit. Everyone always thought that him being tall was so cool. But it was rather annoying. After all, he hit his head on stupid things and he was really inflexible.

Back
Top Bottom