Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

Zachary was starting his day the same way that he always started it. He was entertaining several people with a story of how he tricked one of their close friends into making a fool of himself. He was, in simple terms, an ass. He spent his day tormenting his friends and pretty much everyone who he found interesting. It wasn't intentional but everyone loved him. They all enjoyed to laugh at each other and they worshiped him. He was the unofficial king of the school.

But of course there was the two or three dozen kids who didn't fit in. Normally they would be ignored by his group, unless of course they chose were chosen as the target of the day. Recently, he had a new target. A girl who just simply seemed to not fit in. And today was going to be another day where she suffered at his hands.

Even as he walked towards her, his malicious intent obvious from the group of ten or so 'popular' students standing at the corner of the hallway, he still looked gorgeous. His dirty blond hair was shaggy and fell nearly to his eyes. He was tall, almost 6' 2", and his loose fashionable clothing hung off of his average build in an appealing way. He was musclebound like the jocks but he wasn't out of shape. He was just perfect. And when he reached her, he leaned on the lockers in an appealing way. "Morning..."

Kerii was a fairly normal girl, at least in her opinion. She was just herself, never trying to be anyone else. She had dark brown hair, and the brightest blue eyes that seemed to be fake. Not many people ever saw them though, because they hid under her bangs. She was a nice girl, sometimes too nice for her own good, though she was also quite evil to those who she didn't like. She would plan horrid things to ruin them, but she never put them into action.

Today she was wearing an adorable lolita kind of skirt, knee high socks, platform shoes, and cute top. She definitly didn't seem to fit in today. She didn't care though, and that was why her friends liked her so much, she didn't seem to care in the least what others thought. Despite her odd way of dressing and the fact that she seemed to enjoy hiding her body, Kerii was actually quite attractive. She did long distance running, but only when it was early in the morning and no one was around. That way no one could see her in her shorts and tanktop.

She looked over to the side, noticing Zachery coming over to see her. So far she was still being nice to him, but she was seriously on the verge of just snapping and trying to kick his ass. She knew how he normally acted and she was already getting tired of him focusing on her for now. She didn't look over at him as he spoke, leaning up against the locker. She jsut hurried along, getting her folder and shut her locker. "Morning." She said, still not making eye contact and started to walk off.

But before she could take more than a few steps, his hand hit the locker in front of her, blocking her path. He leaned in slowly and his face was only inches from hers. "That is rather impolite." His hand came up slowly and brushed the hair from her eyes. It was almost gentle. But she would know by now that it wasn't something sweet. He suddenly grasped her chin and forced her to look him in the eyes. "I came over here and went out of my way to greet you. And you just walk away."

Some of his friends were chuckling now. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me. Maybe this Friday?" His smirk was something that would make your blood boil. It was just something about it that seemed to scream, 'I am a bad idea. Stay away.' But his eyes were tempting. It was a look that he had perfected to cause the same confused reaction in girls. And it gave at least four girls a reputation for running away if you ask them out.

Kerii jumped as his hand hit the locker, causing a loud noise and also making others around them jump. She looked at him oddly as he leaned in, not quite sure what he was doing. She narrowed her eyes as he moved her hair, it just falling right back into place. She gasped as he grabbed her chin. She just rolled her eyes, looking away. "Well Congratulations. I said morning now let me go." She said, batting his hand off her face. She obviously didn't like being touched.

She looked quite confused as he asked her out. His eyes always said something different than what his smile said. She heard his friends laughing and she rolled her eyes again. "No, I don't. Now leave me be." She said, attempting to walk away again. She knew he was just going to make fun of her and most likely stand her up even if she did go, so she decided that it was a bad idea. She didn't look hack, not once. She knew his friends would still be laughing. She just didn't know how one person could be such an asshole.

Zach was laughing as she walked away. But on the inside, he was a little annoyed. He had a bad reputation for using girls. And he had chosen to torment Kerii simply to amuse himself. But how she reacted, completely ignoring his rude comments and rough actions, it was...well sexy! He loved her strong will. And when she declined him, he wasn't surprised, but he was sad. He would have gone and who knows, without his peers pressuring him, it could be fun.

But he decided that it was a good chance to annoy her again before she left. After all, he still wanted to keep his reputation. So he moved up behind her quickly and grabbed hold of the edge of her skirt before lifting it dangerously high, almost showing off her underwear for everyone to see. "Oh come on. I want to see what you have under all those clothes. I bet its better than what you show." (last post for the night. Sleepy time.)

Kerii was not amused at all by his antics. They only annoyed her. She continued to walk until she felt the draft from him starting to lift her skirt. She quickly turned, slapping him across the face. She was sure that if it landed, it would leave a nice handprint. She then turned and stormed off outside where one of her friends and her hung out. She did not want to deal with him trying to show everyone her panties at the moment.

Once she got outside she realized her friend had left and she was out there with only a few people that were mainly just walking by. She really felt like going and hiding in a corner, but that was just what those assholes wanted her to do. And she didn't want to give them the satisfaction of seeing her that. She just went around the corner, sitting down in the grass and waited for the bell to ring. She was pretty sure no one would look for her, but if they did, they wouldn't be able to see her from just the door.

((Good night. Sleep well.))

Zach felt a hand make contact with his cheek and flinched a little, letting go of her skirt. While she ran off, his friends were walking up behind him, one of the girls who had become a regular in his bed throwing her arms around him. "Looks like she doesn't like you Zach...Come on, I'll make it all better." But Zach was standing there, slightly shocked by the slap. He hadn't been hit by a girl in a long time.

And when he felt himself starting to get pulled backwards, he shook himself out of her arms. "Not right now Jessie. My face hurts and I don't feel like running around and finding an empty room alright." He stretched and turned around to face his friends. "Lets just go to homeroom. She won't be able to avoid me second period. I will get revenge later." He walked off rather casually, his group following him loyally.

Kerii just sat outside, going over her options. She could always just leave right now. But that wasn't really her style. That would just make him think he had scared her. She wasn't enjoying this situation very much. She sighed, hearing the bell ring. She went off to first period, and it seemed to drone on forever. She started thinking about second period. Zach was there... She didn't really know what to do. She thought for a moment that maybe he would just forget about it, but then she remembered she had slapped him so it wasn't likely.

The bell for first period to let out finally rung and Kerii hesitated for a moment before packing up her things and walking to the classroom. "Maybe I should just skip..." she mumbled to herself as she walked slowly to the classroom. once she got there she just walked direct to her seat, not ever wanting to look around for him. She was sure that he would probably go to her if he wante to talk to her bad enough. She really hoped he would just avoid her though.

Unlike Kerii, Zach did actually skip. He had grabbed one of the girls from his group and decided to take her to the empty Physics room. So when he walked into second period, he had a grin on his face. His face was still a little red from her hand but it was barely noticeable. So when he saw her, he decided that it was time to have some fun. He walked over before sitting on her desk and grabbing her chin like before, forcing her to look him in the eye. "You know...That really hurt when you slapped me earlier."

He brought his other hand up and brushed the hair from her eyes, holding it there. "See...Its not fair that you slapped me across the face when I didn't really do anything besides tease you a bit. I think that you owe me that date I asked you for earlier. And until you accept my offer..." He leaned down close to her ear. "I will make your life hell." He stood before going to his seat.

Kerii sighed as he he sat on her desk. She tried to shake his hand off, but it didn't work and she just stared up at him. She didn't like him looking at her eyes so much. She sighed, not quite sure what to do. She just rolled her eyes as he spoke. "Well then maybe you shouldn't tease me." She said, her voice smooth as slik to the ears but it was obviously angry with him. She shook her head a bit, shaking her hair back in front of her eyes. She scoffed as he said she owed him a date. She didn't believe he could make her life hell.

She sighed as he walekd away she intended to talk to him again. She got up, walking after him. She got to him by the time he was sitting down. "Why do you want to go on a date with me anyways?" She asked, not wanting to go out with him. She knew he was just probably going to mess with her more. But she was pretty sure he couldn't make her life hell. She was quite annoyed with him and as she waited for the answer the bell rang. She sighed. "Never mind..." She said, turning and walking back to her desk.

As he sat down, she was in front of him, demanding to know why he wanted a date. But before he could say anything, the bell rang and she started to walk back to her seat. So he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She could wait a few seconds before going back to her precious seat. What he was about to say was rather important. After all, if she believed him, he could end up having fun with her. After all, she wasn't easy like the other girls.

"Well...If you must know." He pulled her closer so that no one would be able to hear. "Maybe I am just messing with you. Maybe I want you to stress about going on a date with a jerk like me and start you up." He leaned even closer for this. "Or maybe I think that you are cute. Maybe I think you are different from all the easy girls in this school. Maybe I like you. Pick whichever one you like more." He let go of her wrist and settled into his seat.

Kerii stumbled a bit as he grabbed her wrist, pulling her back. She turned and faced him,She was a bit surprised that he had pulled her that close. She had origionally just wanted to just go and sit down and forget about this. She just sighed, listening to him. She furrowed her brows as he spoke, not quite sure why he would tell her that. She rolled her eyes as he said he might actually think she's cute. She knew that wasn't it.

As he let her go she turned and started walking back. "Well, I'll tell you now, the answer's no." She walked back and sat down just as the teacher walked in. A few kids were confused as to why Zach was talking to Kerii, it was a bit odd. They just guess she was his new target. She sat throughout class, thinking over what he said, eventually she forgot about, just listening to the teacher drone on about whatever she was teaching today. Kerii had fallen asleep by the time the bell rang and she just continued to sleep.

Zach sighed a little when she told him no again. He was getting a little tired of her thinking such bad things about him. Honestly, he did want to go out with her. But he wasn't going to go straight out and tell her. That wasn't his style. He was going to toy with her and see if he could have her go to the date with a negative opinion of him. It would be so much better if he could be nice to her for the first time when they were alone. It would get such a good response.

But soon he was lost in the annoyance of class. And he found himself almost falling asleep. But his cheek stung every time he put it on his arm and laying the other way felt awkward. Another thing he would have to get revenge for. So he was awake, although drowsy, when the bell rang. He saw her laying on her desk sleeping and decided this would be step one of annoying the shit out of her. So he went over and very covertly took her bag from beside her desk. Once he was out in the halls, he paced it over to one of the females in his group, who hid it in a random bathroom.

Once everyonce had cleared out and Kerii was the only one left the teacher woke her up, nagging her a bit about getting more sleep at home. She sighed and nodded, reaching down for her bag. She let out an annoyed grunt as she looked down. It wasn't there. "So that's how it's gonna be?" She spoke to herself. It was probably one of the reasons that people avoided her. She laughed a bit and walked out of the classroom. She went to her locker quickly and got her next folders.

She sighed, going to her next class. She talked to the teacher, telling him someone took her bag and he believed her. She then left the classroom, going around and looking for her bookbag. After about thirty minutes she found it in a bathroom. She then mae her way back to class. It was a good thing she already had an A in that class, otherwise she probably would have never been let out. She sighed, "I'm going to have to keep a better watch on my stuff..." She said, not even caring if anyone was around.

Zach had hoped it would have taken longer for her to find her bag. But he was using all of his influence now. When she got to her next class, which had two of Zach's friends in it, the teacher started to collect a very important homework assignment, which was to be graded as a test. But hers would be missing. It had been taken out of her bag along with all of her homework for the rest of the day and a few personal belongings. In fact, one of the only pieces of paper with writing on it was a small note.

It said 'Go out with me' and it was signed Zachary Feller. And listed before was that day's date and 8:00 pm. He would spend the next two weeks tormenting her if he had to. In fact, it would be rather amusing for him to do so. So while he sat in his English class, he was smirking, thinking about how long it would take for her to snap.

As the teacher started ot take up the assignment that was to be a test grade she couldn't find it. She groaned. "You've got to be kidding me..." She mumbled ot herself. She was so annoyed with this by now. She flipped through all her folders, finding none of her homework. She was just about to go insane. "Zachery Feller..." She mumbled, an evil arua emiting from her. She was quite angry now. And two could play at this game. She knew she would be able to annoy him as well. She tore up the note that he had left in there. It was going to be war.

She was almost sure that she would be able ot hold back from snapping for a while. But if he kept stealing her homework she was going to just kill him. The teacher still believed her about her homework but she probably wouldn't be so lucky with her other teachers. She sighed, the bell ringing and she left the classroom quickly. She had one more period then lunch. That class seemed to zoom by and she was soon sitting in the lunchroom, getting her lunch from the line. She sat down at a table outside. She much prefered being outside rather than inside, normally there were less people.

But unfortunately for Kerii, she had the same lunch as Zach. And while he and his group usually avoided his targets at lunch, more for themselves than anything, this was a special case. So when she would usually be alone at her table, today it was full of loud students talking about their plans for tomorrow when the weekend started. One of them was inviting several other students to a part, even inviting Kerii before he realized who it was. Then he looked rather embarrassed and turned away.

But Zach had an amused look on his face. "Did you get my note? I was figuring since it is Friday and I know for a fact that you don't have plans, maybe we could go see a movie or something like that. I figured we could go to the midnight showing of that moving coming out." He didn't look like someone who had tortured her whenever possible. He looked like he was her boyfriend, or trying to be. And no one else at the table was laughing. They were just watching as stealthily as possible.

Kerii now hated the fact that Zach had the same lunch as her. Him and his stupid drones. She hated all the loud noise that was now in her nice, usually quite, lunch area. She looked over at the guy that had asked her, along with a few more people, to do something this weekend. She just looked at him oddly then turned back to her food. She really was not enojoying this in the least. Especially because she knew Zach had planned it all. She just kept eating as if nothing was different. She didn't want him ot know he was winning.

She finally looked up at him as he asked her if she got his note. She just rolled her eyes at him. She gave him a quite insulted look as he said he knew she didn't have plans. As infuriated as she was she kept her cool. "I'm sorry, but I do have plans this weekend." She said before getting up and walking off. She really didn't want him to know she had a race this weekend. She knew he would try and ruin it somehow. That and she didn't want him to see her in shorts and just a sportsbra.

Zach sighed a little when she got up and walked away. All he could do was yell across the cafeteria. "That is very rude you know!" But if she had plans he would find out what they were. And if she didn't he would exploit that and make another attempt. So he turned to one of the girls at the table. "Is there anyone we know that Kerii usually hangs out with?" And she listed a few people from memory. They were the girls that were friends with everyone.

When he heard one of the names, he grinned. She had a thing for him. This was going to be too easy. So, for the rest of his lunch, he was flirting with one of Kerii's friend, which luckily had much more success. And so for the price of skipping seventh period and spending it with Kerii's friend Angela, he knew about the race. And so, in eighth period he didn't do anything to her even though he had class with her. He had big plans for the next day. Although, as the final bell of the day rang, he walked past her. "Tell Angela I said hi..." And he was gone.

Kerii just kept walking, as he yelled across the cafeteria. She didn't have time to be arguing with him. She was a bit surprised that he didn't even bother to talk to her as all through out eighth period. Even though it was art and everyone talked. On her way home when he spoke to her, It didn't take her long to figure out what he was talking about. "You've got to be kidding!" She said, rushing foward and catching him by the arm. "Please don't mess up my race, I don't care if you go, just don't mess me up." She said, just looking at him through her hair.

She then switched from pleading to being angry. "If you ruin this race for me I'm going to kill you." She said with a smile. She kind of hoped that would make her seem a bit crazy. That way he might think she was actually crazy and he'd leave her alone. This race was very important to her, it would decide whether or not she got to run her marathon. And if he messed it up for her she really would kill him. She had been training for this for over a year.

Zach looked almost offended when she said not to mess with the race. "Please! I may be an asshole but I won't screw up something important to you. I just want to annoy the hell out of you until you agree to go out with me. Which by the way, I turned in the important homework. But the small ones got shredded. I won't ruin you. I will just slowly drive you crazy."

Then he realized something. They were completely alone. No drones...No other students to spread rumors. He could actually be honest with her. So he brushed the hair from her eyes and leaned down quite a bit to be even with her. "And if you win your race...I want to take you out to get a meal to celebrate." He leaned in and kissed her cheek softly. Then he stood and started to walk away. "And I really do think you are cute."

Kerii was still a bit angry. But once more she waited until he wwas done speaking before asking him. "Why do you want ot take me on a date so bad?! Why don't you just take out one of you drones?" She asked, not quite sure why he was doing this to her. She was a bit confused as to his words though. She thought he had taken all of her homework. She sighed, quite confused by now.

She just stayed still as he leaned in again. She was used to him being so close while he spoke to her now. She just rolled her eyes as he said he wanted to take her out to eat if she won. It almost made her want to lose on purpose. She froze for a moment as he kissed her, not sure what to do. She soon snapped out of it and sighed. "Whatever." She said, just turning and walking to her house. She couldn't believe Angela ratted her out like that. She would have to talk with her on Monday.

Zach was grinning as he walked away. She was confused now to say the least. And tomorrow he would have her all to himself after the race. He would think over what he wanted to say tomorrow and when he got the chance to talk to her the next day he would explain it as best he could without ruining her image of him as a jerk completely. But he found himself plagued with thoughts of her as he sat at his computer, attempting to do some kind of productive writing.

In fact, when he dressed in a baggy simple blue t-shirt and loose jeans, he was only thinking about her. And as he sat down in the stands around the track the next day, he was only thinking of her. Sure, he could have any of the drones that he wanted. But they were only good for sexual entertainment. She could entertain him on a personal level.

Kerii couldn't help but think about what he had said the day before, no matter how much she tried not to, it just stuck in her head. Was he really just messing with her or did he really lie her? She just couldn't tell with him. She sighed, eventually going to bed. She didn't sleep very well, but it was well enough that she woke up she was pleanty reenergized.

She sighed, getting dressed. She was kind of dreading seeing him today. She got dressed and for her warm up she ran to the school. It may have started at the track, but it definitly wasn't going to be going run on the track. They were running a half marathon and she was a bit surprised to see Zach already on the track. She didn't know people got up this early just to watch other people run. She was just stayed away from him for now. She didn't want to be stressing over his words while she was running. For now as she lined up and got ready to run she started thinking about the run.

Zach found that no one he knew was there. In fact, there weren't many people there. He assumed it was simply because of how early it was. And as the run started, he had to admit that he was very tired. He hadn't expected it to be a marathon. But then he saw her dressed in shorts and a sports bra. She looked even better than he had expected. He found himself a little excited to talk to her later.

But for now, he sat in his seat and tried to think over how to explain what had happened. He decided that the truth would be the best. He would tell her that he liked her because she was different from the girls he knew. That she didn't just roll over for him. And that he was only mean because he wanted to save face with his friends.

Back
Top Bottom