Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Reggie and Death] Office Hours.

This time David decided to drive. He put on his seat belt and started up the engine. They rode in silence for a few minutes. After hitting a stop light. "I'm getting tired so we don't have to pick up anything at my office if you want to head to your place. I can drop you off there or if you want you can come to office while I gather my things, I haven't decided if I'm going to do paperwork there or at my apartment." He asked her giving her a choice. He wasn't sure where he should go in hopes not to bore the girl with more boring office work. He was sure she had enough of that. But he should pick up some things at least. Maybe not necessarily have to do it tonight.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Selena listened to the silence, sighing softly. The meeting with the old couple made things awkward somehow - even more than they were earlier on. She rested her elbow against the window, her head pressed up against her palm. Suddenly, his voice cut through, causing her to arch her eyebrows. She couldn't let him bring her home - it would make it obvious who her father was. God, hopefully he wouldn't decide to pass by there anytime soon. ''Could you just drop me off at the office? My car's still there,'' she frowned, hopefull that she hasn't gotten a ticket yet.

"Oh yes, of course" David responded remember the girl must have driven to work this morning. After a few more minutes of silence David decided to turn on the radio lightly so it wasn't so quiet in the car. She looked bored or tired he noticed the night was ending just on time although he didn't really want it to be. He slowely pulled up to the office and parked in his reserved spot. He noticed four cars were still parked, one being hers obviously. The office was always open so people could always catch up on work if needed to be. In the past due to economic changes it gave some employees the rare case to sleep in their cubicle if they weren't keeping up rent at home. David's father with his partner wanted this to be a family company, when it started up the company only had about two to three dozen employees within the eight story building. Now they had grown to just under a hundred employees. As successful as the business was it wasn't what David had in mind.

Walked up to the front door to be buzzed in by the tired looking guard who was interrupted watching some Basketball game on a portable Television set. David suddenly had an emphiany. He sent his entire career trying to follow in his father's footsteps, when he had succeeded he wasn't happy because he still felt like a child under his father's watchful eye. Whenever he did his own thing he felt guilty due to crafting the company in his own image. He needed to stop feeling guilty. The company, the girl, and his partner. Things were going to change. He had dreams too, visions for the company but the only person to stand in his way now was the oldman in the next office. He was going to retire in a few years but things needed to move faster.

As they walked into the elevator together he stood slightly behind her so he was able to admire her. He knew it wasn't love, they only met a matter of hours ago but he certainly wanted her whether it was long term, perhaps she was the one or short term taking her up to his office and taking her for himself for an evening and then casting her back into the sea of secretaries he wasn't sure which he wanted to do. But he would be following one of these paths tonight. If he got himself in trouble he could get himself out, it's as simple as that. That was his job after all. To read people, to play people. Selena was beyond your normal secretary, not one to be taken by a couple flirty hellos in the hallways and a drink in his office.

She was a woman. Men and women all came back down to human nature no matter how much will power a certain individual. He was a successful man, one that could handle a young lass physically and financially. He came back down to reality. There they were, still alone in the elevator. "So, what about you? How's the husband and kids?" He was joking obviously, she was much too young for children but it was better to make sure her relationship status before jumping into anything, not that it really matter. "I feel like I've been talking about myself all evening, tell me a little about yourself, you're so mysterious all the time I could mistake you as Batman" He said as the doors to the elevator opened revealing the hall that contained his office.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The corners of Selena's mouth briefly curled into something similar to a smile as she heard the sounds of the radio. She wasn't the only one noticing the silence. Brushing her fingers through the messy waves of hair, she turned her head to study David for a few moments. Hopefully he hadn't misunderstood her expression - she wasn't bored and not very tired, simply rather taken aback and worried by the night's events. She was out with her boss - which was quite sexy when seen in a movie, but had a lot more to it when it really occurred. Not only that, but her boss was a good fifteen years older than herself. Biting on her thumb, she smirked to herself.

The summer was turning out to be a lot more interesting than she had anticipated. However, she had to remind herself not to start drooling over the older man, simply out of the adrenaline brought to her by the situation. He was smart, attractive and nice - although she still thought that he was most likely a player. There was more to him than just an image created by her mind, more of a stereotype than reality. And looking through the cliché was slightly harder than it seemed. She was young and prone to mistakes, which she realized but couldn't prevent. Shaking off the thoughts yet again, she inwardly cursed herself for going so far with her fantasies already. Heck, she wasn't even certain whether he was interested in her or not.

Stepping out of the car, she followed him closely yet making sure not to make it seemed like their meeting earlier on wasn't quite official. Flashing the guard a smile, she wondered what to do next. The safest option was to shake his hand, thank him, turn away and leave. Instead, she found herself entering the building and going upstairs with her father's partner. Leaning back against the elevator's wall, she shivered slightly. They were alone - and it felt far more intimate than being alone in his car or sitting in the restaurant. She took a deep breath, trying to prevent herself from blushing like a schoolgirl.

Hearing his remark facilitated the task, causing her to let out an amused laughter. She shrugged, cocking her head to the side. ''They're fine,'' she replied with a coy grin. The 'mystery' surrounding her wasn't intended, yet as she got further into it, it was harder to dismiss it. ''I'm just a starting worker, Pisces and like dogs. For all you know, I could be Batman,'' she replied playfully, simply not knowing what to say about herself. Were she an adult, she probably would have told him about her political views, aspirations and so forth. But she didn't, and was starting to wonder if she has made a mistake. Finally, the elevator stopped, Selena stepping out of the small room. She looked about, hopefull that her father wasn't working late. Letting out a sigh of relief, she followed him to his office. ''So are you staying to work?'' She wondered, walking next to the male.

"I like dogs, we share so much in common." David had an issue of not taking life very seriously. Perhaps it's a blessing though. He looked around at the stiffs stuck on the grind, life's tread mill. The Hamster wheel that forces you to work, work, work to survive. There were only a few people still working, he noticed an office of two men who looked exhausted. "You should go home, spend some time with your wife and kids" He told the men as he strolled by. They shook their heads and refused his offer. "Buy yourself a few coffees then" he told them as put down a ten dollar bill on the table.

They continued walking towards his office. All the offices were dark and empty. The office felt really lonely and completely. He noticed a small light under a closet as he opened he spotted a young couple making out. "I'm not even going to ask" He grinned at Selena as he closed the door without the couple even noticing. "I'll gather my things and I'll walk you to the parking lot, I don't want to keep you up all evening. It's almost ten-thirty now." He said looked at his watch. They got to his office as he scrambled in his pocket in search of his keys someone came out of the oldman's office. However it was just a janitor. David was somewhat relieved by this not wanting the old man to exactly know what went on with David and some of the younger women employees.

He managed to get the door open as he flipped the light switch on. His office was large and one of his advantages to seducing women. He always took pride in this place, it made him look powerful and well off which was somewhat true but the office was probably worth more than he could actually afford, a lot of his things were given to him by his father. Two large portraits were on the wall. One of his father when he was working there and one of David he had paid for a year or so ago. "I never really saw the resemblance, last time I buy one of those things" He mentioned pointing out the painting to Selena.

There was a couch, a desk with two chairs on each side as well as a laptop facing one. A protector for presentations, a rather large fish tank that contained a few clown fish, and finally the large wall mounted TV he spent so much of his time with. The couch was folded out into a bed, a rather messy one to be precise. Everything was perfect except that. He tried to tuck in the sheets. "Make yourself at home, I'll only be a couple minutes." He made the bed rather quickly, " You know for being able to sleep in here for late nights I'm still late for work majority of the time." He collapsed laying on the bed looking at Selena. It had felt like a long evening and the folded out couch was more comfortable then he remembered.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl's heart froze for a moment as she heard her father's office open. Slowly turning her head, she felt an urge to hug the janitor for not being her father. She hastily entered the office, looking around with an expression filled with curiosity. Her father's office was quite different from David's one: it was of the same size but horrified her in a sense. It was dark, heavy, with furniture made of dark oak - a lot more imposing than the slim tanned man with a smile so white it seemed unnatural. Dismissing the thoughts, she walked past the aquarium, resting her small hand against the thick glass for a moment, studying the fish with a slight smile. It was simple but classy, and at reminded her of a scene from Romeo and Juliet.

As she heard his voice, her gaze traveled over to the wall where the two portraits hung. David's father was such a contrast to the young man. However, she most definately saw traits of resemblance. Both were stunning, each in his own manner. ''Mhm, I think it looks good,'' she smiled, turning her back to the fish to observe David. TV set, unfolded couch...She smirked, wondering if there was a minibar hidden in one of the shelves. She walked up to the couch, awkwardly standing next to him as he lay down. ''Alright, take your time,'' she replied in a rather amused fashion. He was a strange one, that she was certain of. After a few moments of hesitation and internal battle, she took a seat on the bed next to him, crossing her long legs.

''So are you going to fall asleep?'' She wondered, briefly glancing at the clock. Her father would most likely get annoyed by her coming late, but then again - as long as her performance at work was good, he was satisfied. ''Because as much as I'd enjoy watching you, I should get back home before the morning,'' she said playfully, turning her head to lock her gaze with his.

"Go to sleep now? With a beautiful woman sitting on my bed? I would certainly have good dreams then" He said sitting up. He went over to his desk a placed a folder full of papers in his briefcase then locked the desk again. "Sorry for keeping you, would you like a drink before we go?" He said opening the fridge in his office open. He poured a couple shots of vodka for each of them. "I didn't know we had this in here, I hope it suits your taste." He said sitting back down on the bed beside here. David got what he wanted, he worked hard and he played hard and he hope to be playing hard with Selena shortly.

He wasn't one to get a woman drunk and have his way with her. He wanted to earn what he got, not just be given hand outs. His plan was well thought out though. He wanted each of them to stay sober enough to know what they were doing however to drink enough for it not to be a good idea for either of them to drive home especially at this time of night when the police would be out looking for drunk drivers. He looked into her eyes trying to read her, at this time of the evening he couldn't. After handing her the drink his eyes drifting down onto her ample chest then resting on her lovely legs. He moved his hand over to her thigh and rested it there, gently stroking it.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Selena chuckled softly as he spoke, watching him handle the papers and pull out the drink. Before she could even reply that she was driving home and drinking wasn't the wisest of ideas she found herself facing the vodka shots. Without even realizing it, she found herself brushing her tongue over her lips, a part of her wanting to just get drunk and spend the night with him while the rational one told her to leave right then. She picked up the small glass, studying its crystal contents. Tempting. One shot wouldn't do much to her, right? ''I'm not sure that it's very smart,'' she stated, twisting a lock of hair around her finger.

A part of her couldn't help but wonder if he wanted her to get drunk, sleep with her and the next day act like nothing has happened. Not going to be that easy. She smirked, noticing his eyes trail down to her chest and legs before his hand came to rest on her thigh. Baby, here we go, she told herself, emptying the shot. ''I don't think husband and kids will be very happy,'' she purred softly, her fingers trailing over his hand playfully, her gaze remaining locked on his. ''I better leave now, before my car turns into a pumpkin,'' she continued with the same inviting, flirty tone yet stood up to leave.

Selena was started to leave. An error in his plan was surprising, she definitely was not like the others who after seeing his office and having a couple drinks ending up with him under the sheets of his fold out couch. He was not amused with the situation. He got up as she moved out the bed setting her drink down. "Forget your husband and kids, make me happy. I know I can make you happy Selena" he stood up behind her wrapping his arms around the girls waist kissing up and down her neck enjoying the scent of her hair as his hands started to go up the bottom of the girls shirt exploring her well shaped body.

"I can make you really happy Selena" he said through the teeth in his mouth towards her ear softly, "and I know you are able to please me just as much as I can please you." He continued to kiss down her neck to reach her shoulder, he started to pull on her bra strap with his teeth as his one hand continued to rub down her stomach as the other felt up her legs. He concluded that she had perfect proportions and he was going to have her tonight. He deserved it, deserved a way to relax. "Earlier you mentioned making me feel better from my headache, well now's your chance" He growled into her neck as the hand that was previously on her thigh went around and lightly gave her ass a playful squeeze.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Selena heard him get up from the bed, suddenly sensing his arms around her waist, his lips traveling over her sensitive skin. For a moment, she froze, her eyes shut, her lips half parted. In a matter of seconds, her heart pace increased and her breath grew slow and careful - she couldn't help but enjoy his actions. He was so skilled, especially in contrast with most boys she has ever met. So manly, sexy...She shook her head, trying not to get too far into her fantasies. It was time for her to leave; it was best that way for both of them. However, the moment his hands came in contact with her skin and boldly explored her body she frowned.

So, her suspicions were true after all. ''No,'' she replied sharply, taking a step away from him. ''I can, but so can any of your other secretaries,'' she stated, not about to fall for the cheap tricks and become a one night stand. ''And my offer isn't valid any longer,'' she stated, trying to calm down her accelerated breath and heart. God, she wanted more. However, she pulled away from him, storming through the door. ''I'll see you tomorrow, sir,'' she let out briefly, rushing towards the elevator, impatiently waiting for it to come up. She realized that she missed her only chance, and almost regretted it, but it was too late to change anything.

He frowned. Selena had won the battle but not the war. "If it's worth anything at all I only want you, not the other girls" He told her truthfully as she left his office. He wasn't ready to give up still determined but it was certainly a blow to his self esteem. He laid back down on his bed and pulled out a cigarette. He hadn't lied earlier when he said he quit, somewhat lied. He bought a pack a month for cases like this. He put one between his lips and lit it inhaling the comfort the smoke brought to him and exhaled closing his eyes. Despite the smoke that was starting to fill the room he could still smell Selena's perfume.

As the smoke drifted across the ceiling his consciousness drifted off into deep sleep with only her on his mind. An alarm clock rang at 7:00 AM, he looked at the fallen smoke, he got lucky he didn't ignite the room building in flames he thought with a sleepy smirk. He got up and watched the morning news for half an hour until his secretary came in at 8:00. He buzzed her. "Ms. Anderson, can you tell me what office belongs to Selena Blake and what time she comes in?" He asked the woman on the other end of the intercom. The sleep had maintained his determination and only gave him strength in such a pursuit.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Selena almost froze as she heard his words, but instantly resumed her way out of the building. She didnâ??t even remotely believe his words â?? not after the way his hands and lips trailed over her skin; needy, lustful and nothing more. Sighing softly, she entered the elevator, returning downstairs. Leaning back against the seat of her car, she sat thinking for a few moments before finally driving off towards her home. There was a distinct possibility that she has made an irreversible mistake, not only by pushing him away but by simply going out with the man in the first place. She risked getting her cover blown, and her heart toyed with. Her hand instinctively darted to her neck, briefly traveling over the spots he touched that still burned.

Somehow, she returned home without many adventures and went straight to the shower, falling sound asleep until the following morning. Once the morning finally arrived, she pulled on a simple tunic made of black silk that was appropriate for work and was a lot more comfortable than the tight clothing she bore previously. Making her way to work, she looked around carefully, hopeful not to cross roads with him. Luckily, it didnâ??t happen and after a few brief greetings she was at her desk, working.

David went to in the direction Ms. Anderson told him Selena's office was. Going down the hallway then a few flights of stairs he found her office. Before he went in he tip toed quietly pass her office door to get to the staff washroom and comb his hair and make sure they looked presentable. He wasn't sure was kind of impression he made. A bad one since he left but hopefully not bad enough that he would have to start from scratch. He would try again perhaps she was just nervous and tired last night. He wore a navy blue suit today, an expensive one at all. He wanted to look more professional. In charge. He tried playing as an equal employee yesterday and it clearly didn't work.

Today he was not her equal but her superior. Her both and he wanted her to know that. He was disappointed with her performance last night but also took her absence as a personal insult. What did she want from him? She was fine until they got to the office he thought to himself. She should have just gotten into her office so he went into the office next to hers and made some chit chat with the man inside. David hardly paid attention to what the man was actually saying. He couldn't even recall the man's name. Only when the man starting talking about the young girl next office he was hoping to take home tonight is when David's ears opened. "I think she's married. That's what I heard married to one to some upcoming athlete. The employee frowned and David left his office back turned to him with a disgusted look.

Selena was his. He didn't view women as property to be traded with however Selena certainly was a challenge, the newest pleasure he wanted to experience and he had to before she was tainted by one of these... lower class men who were miles away from David in the food chain. He knocked on Selena's door. "Knock, knock. Guess who?" He said with a big grin as he strolled into her office seeing she was settled into her work. "Guess wanted to see how you're settling down?" He asked her as he sat on her desk with a sly tingle in his eyes that looked into her own.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The paperwork was quite a bore, but it was an existential part of bureaucratic life of the enterprise. Studying the two stacks that appeared on her table since the previous night, Selena had a hard time to prevent a sour expression from coming onto her face. However, she quickly began working, trying to get as much as possible done â?? otherwise work accumulated and eventually performance dropped. Raising her eyes at the few people that passed by and attempted to talk to her, she responded by brief smiles and equally brief responses.

Suddenly, however, another distraction arrived â?? this one looking simply splendid, especially taking into account the fact that he most likely stayed at his office and drank. Studying him briefly, she smirked. â??Good morning, sir,â? she replied politely, surprised by how confident he still seemed in spite of the fact that she pushed him away previously. â??Well, now you saw,â? she stated with an amused grin, seemingly not paying attention to him although out of the corner of her eyes she took in every movement he made.

â??Is there anything else?â? She wondered, leaning back against the chair, her arms crossed under her chest.

"You're being quite cold" He said taking out one of his cigarettes and took a long drag on it even though the office had a strict no smoking policy. David never really obeyed his own rules. They had a no dating co workers policy and look where he was now but to be far no one really followed that one. "You know, you're going to have a former smoker chain smoking by the end of today if this keeps up." He frowned slightly as he blew some smoke towards her a little amused and annoyed at her attitude towards him. As a light cloud of smoke hovered her head and his gaze starting to go lower than her face. She still looked good, somehow even better today than yesterday he thought to himself.

"I'm a nice guy really. But I'm not going to sit here and tell you why. I'm not that quite self absorbed." His frown diminished as he put out the smoke with a grin forming on the corners of his mouth. "I'll tell why I want you thought." He said lowering his voice as his hand lightly caressed her clothed thigh. He couldn't feel her skin but it was still nice to feel her smooth leg even if her skirt was covering it. "You're a perfect match for me. Polite, charming, funny, intelligent, hard worker, and very beautiful. Plus our offices are just a couple minutes away from each other so we can," His eyes left her eyes and looked down at the motions of his hand over her leg, "...get to know each other better."

"Reasoning huh? So much for the modest part." He took a seat on one of the office chairs and leaned back on it almost tipping it over before he caught his balance. "I'm surely not the worst you could do. You have to admit that." He closed his eyes thinking, David really wasn't one to boast about himself. "You know you're kind of taking all the fun out of this. It could have been something straight out of the movies, a steamy office affair. You keep putting logic in the way, go back to math class Selena" He told her with a bit of a chuckle and a shake of his head. " You know if it was all about the sex to me I could go down the hall and fuck one of the very attractive secretaries if I wanted to." David opened his eyes and sat straight up on the chair. "Pardon my french."

"How about you at least have lunch with me?" He asked her. "Not to a restaurant but we'll just dine on PB&J in the cafeteria. No touching, I promise." He got up from his chair and stood by the door. "If you don't want to show up, that's cool. I'm not going to humiliate myself or you any further. I can take a hint." He said with a sigh as he gave her a little salute as he left her office. "If you want to take me up on the offer just swing by my office, you don't even have to go in." He said from the hall taking the elevator up to his office this time a little crushed by her reaction to him yet again. Sometimes she seemed into it and other times not so much. "Women" David muttered to himself.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl laughed softly as he spoke, shrugging. She listened to the rest of his words, seemingly considering his offer although she already knew what she was counting on doing. Refraining herself from making a comment about the secretaries down the hall, but remained silent throughout the brief monologue. â??Itâ??s not logic, more like principles,â? she stated and turned her attention to her work until he left. She had to go to lunch with him â?? it was too early to lose him. She sighed nervously, trying to concentrate on the job while instead thoughts about him popped into her head.

â??Fuck,â? she murmured to herself, carefully scribbling down another line in the books. Finally, the lunch hour came. Slowly making her way upstairs, trying to avoid her father, the girl knocked on his door, pushing the door and shutting it behind her out of mere precaution. â??So, the lunch offer still up?â? She wondered casually, giving him a brief smile.

As he returned to his office waiting for lunch he reached for a shot glass. "No" he said to himself. If she did take up his offer he wanted to be completely sober for it. It was only three hours until lunch too, he could do actual work for two hours. He did sort of, within the last twenty minutes he turned on the television and laid on the couch watching some new Hip Hop video on MTV. He was only half paying attention, most of his attention was on the clock waiting for lunch. This was his last chance if she wasn't going to come then it would be time to drink and move on.

As she came in he seemed somewhat embarrassed by what he was watching and not doing any work. Since when did he care what women thought of him? They were supposed to care what he thought of them. This girl definitely was starting to put him under her spell and he wasn't sure if he was liking it. "Of course, what guy would refuse to eat with a pretty co worker." He took a paper bag out of his office desk. "Aw, looks like mom packed me tuna, want to trade lunches?" He asked jokingly as he left the office with her.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl arched her eyebrows as she noticed the television, trying to hold back the grin that drew itself on her lips. â??Working hard, I see,â? she retorted, her hand sliding back to the handle. She was rather nervous once again, yet tried not to show it out of fear of being misinterpreted. Maybe the wisest decision was to tell him who her father was right thenâ?¦No, she decided, figuring that the knowledge that she was his partnerâ??s daughter would put him off of her.

â??Could we stay here, though?â? She wondered softly, advancing to his desk, leaning back against it slightly to observe him. She wasnâ??t hungry, and being seen with him could cause rumors to spread. â??I mean, I donâ??t mind going downstairs either,â? she shrugged, trying to seem carefree. Truth to be told, she had no idea what she was doing and where the entire â??affairâ?? was going.

Of course we could stay here” He assured her with a bit of a confused look on his face. What was this girl doing, she seemed disgusted by him sometimes and now she wanted to be alone with him. He had no idea how to read this one, which was an annoying fact but also an intriguing one. “I can’t say I’m too hungry though.” He put his lunch away in the desk. “I just wouldn’t mind some company for my lunch break. Even if we don’t do anymore than just talk which I’ve come to peace with I still enjoy just talking to you” He told her sitting on the couch holding the remote.

“Shall I turn the TV off or was there something you want playing in the background. I was trying to watch MTV so I can become hip with the youth today like you for an example.” He said with a hidden grin raising an eyebrow towards her, teasing her about her youth. Although he saddened him that not too long ago he was that young too. “I remember when I first became part of the company, I was out clubbing every night. Now I sit here and do paper work.” The then looked at his shot glass and then the television. “Well, for the most part.” He added to himself for the most part.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl tilted her head to the side, an amused grin playing on her lips. â??Mhmâ?¦ So you like the young ones then?â? She replied, noticing the mischief in his eyes. She looked about awkwardly, remembering the previous night, a light blush almost instantly decorating her cheeks. â??Yeah, you look very busy,â? she stated, semi-serious, before moving across the room to take a seat next to the male. He was a curious one â?? with half the shares the company owned, he would have been able to get just about anyone else yet instead he had fun flirting with her.

â??So remind me, how old are you?â? She wondered after he finished his words, surprised by how old he seemed to consider himself while he was still at the beginning of his life. Leaning back against the couch, she turned her head to look at him, a smile playing on her lips. â??Keep the TV on,â? she shrugged, her expression slightly more suggestive than she had intended. â??Youâ??re not going to offer a drink? Or do you only have alcohol?â? She wondered, her fingers resting on the edge of her dress.

"Typically just alcohol, that's the most popular drink usually but I think I have a couple cans of cola in the back. Allow me to look." He said burrying his head into the mini fridge taking out a few alcoholic drinks he took out two cans of Pepsi cans. "Here you go" he lightly threw one of the cans at her. He got two glasses from the cupboard and pour the cans into the glasses. David grabbed the remote and turned to the volume down so it only remained a dull buzz so they could hear each other but left the television set on due to her request. "Thank you for having lunch with me, it gets pretty dull having chefs from the cooking channel as your only source of entertainment" he told her taking a small gulp of his drink.

"So how's today for you, very busy?" He asked her making small talk. "I hope I'm not taking you away from any important work. Hopefully you won't be here as late as you were the previous evening." He smiled at her innocently even though that was the fault of his. He turned to the TV it was still on MTV his gazed returned to hers. "Was there anything you wanted to watch? I have anything from music to sports to cooking." He told her switching to the guide and flipping through the channels seeing if anything caught his eye. He wasn't too sure what he should do with her. He didn't want to push her away any further but he didn't want to waste the afternoon with idle chit chat.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl took the glass, sipping the cold drink absently. â??Thanks,â? she smiled, her fingers travelling about the couch. The situation was rather awkward â?? she couldnâ??t help but remember the previous night, the fact that her father was close by and wonder if she hasnâ??t been too cold with the male earlier on. â??Busy enough,â? she replied softly, twisting a lock of hair around her fingers. â??But itâ??s fine, I can always make some time for you,â? she teased with a grin.

Hearing his question about what to watch, she shrugged. â??I donâ??t really careâ?¦,â? she replied, studying the images on the screen. Leaning over him, she brushed her chest past the maleâ??s, her face separated from his by inches. Freezing in that position, she watched him for a few moments before sliding her hand along his to take the remote. â??Let me find something,â? she grinned and pressed a random combination of numbers before leaning back against the couch, resting the glass on a table next to it. â??So, what do you do?â? She wondered, curious about what he did and simply trying to fill in the blanks.

As her face leaned into towards his own he could feel her breath on his skin. It made his hairs stand up on his body. He could have mistaken the motion of her body for another action but he was lucky he didn't as he watched Selena grab the remote from him. That could have been embarrassing. "You could have just asked for it instead of teasing me like that." He he leaned back on his side of the couch sighing.

"What I do is I'm the charm behind the company believe it or not while the old man behind me is the brains. Not that I don't have the intelligence to be running such a place. But my partner knows more about the game than I do" He said shifting his suit. Putting one on this morning to look more dominant over Selena seemed to have failed and now it was becoming itchy and hot or perhaps he was just uncomfortable with the situation at present.

Back
Top Bottom