Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death in the Family T_T

Raven-Eve

Super-Earth
I don't normally start topics, but today, no the past few weeks have been nothing but hell for me. I will just go into saying that I lost my grandfather, he passed away at 11:03pm (on the 3rd). It seemed so very sudden to me, and come to find out from family while I was at the hospital that he had been going down hill the past few weeks. Now life gets busy I know, but I feel like I should have been informed. I feel nothing but guilt, like I should have been more available. I was able to see him the night before last, after I was told he was not going to make it another few nights. He had lost weight and you could just tell that he was in pain at all times. He was so sedated while I was there, that the times his eyes were open, it was like no body was home.

Forgive this sad topic, but its hard losing someone you hold so dear to you. I know I'm not alone, and I'm thankful for the people, and family I have in my life. I have had to miss allot of work fast few weeks, and now I'm pretty sure when I go back to Wal-Mart I will be having to Sign a lovely little green slip , saying I'm fired. Anyone care to share how they got through a tough situation in their life?

I lost my grandfather a while ago. It has been years but I still find it hard to cry. I remember tears on the day of his funeral. None of which where mine. I feel your pain. I wanted my grandfather to walk me down the isle. He still will in a way I guess. You just have to remember HE IS WATCHING YOU. Be happy he was able to live to the age he did. Be happy he was a part of your life. Celebrate his life not his loss. I dont know, I may sound insensitive but dont worry be happy. its what he would of wanted right. I loved my grandpa lots but he would not want me to shed tears for his loss.

I'm sorry to hear that. I lost my grandfather back in November, and as much as I tried to tell myself that I would tough it out and not cry, it still happened.

I lost my step-mom over a year ago. It does gets easier over time, but it never stops hurting.

But for all of us that have lost. Im sure we know they want us happy. I lost my grandma(fathers side) and my grandma(mothers side). My grandma on my moms side kinda went a little wack after grandpa died but I know that all of those I have lost want me happy ad healthy. Im sure they are watching me and guiding me when need be. Even though they have passed it will not stop their love. Shed your tears, tip your cup and smile. Is that not what they would want.

Morn me for a moment but love me for a lifetime. Keep their love for you in your heart, try not to keep the sadness of the loss. Create new memories with those you love, and look over the old. Dont let the sadness weight you down get back up and achieve your goals. Thats what they would of wanted. Hmmm I feel better myself.

I lost my grandma on the 20th.. Where was I? In Iraq. The first way I found out was on Myspace then a Red Cross Message. I was out on a mission and luckily the air went red so we had to go back. Or I would of found out a day or two later. But I was sent home immedialy and still am home. Lots of shed tears the day of funeral and it still really hurts. I haven't really gotten my tears shed but I can't seem to do it. Almost did the day of... And years before my uncle passed. That was mayham on the day of funeral... Problems between family. My grandma raised me practically and i've just accepted that she's no longer in pain anymore. She's healthier than any of us are now.

Poor Raven. I know the feeling. i lost two Great Grandparents in 2001. It was a long time ago, but I miss them greatly.

Back
Top Bottom