Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Top Model

Planetoid
Ok so I planned on trying out for America's Next Top model. I thought my chance where thin. Im five foot two and the usual is five foot seven. My mom just told me that this season is five foot seven and below. Which means I fucking perfect for the next season. Im going to the try outs on the fourteenth wish me luck. I m so flippin hyper pardon my past curse I dont usually do that. Im just so hyper. I can wait now.

Hmmm I dont think its scripted and even if it is, if there is a chance I can get a job modeling and earn money that I can put forward to help my mom get a bigger house as well as food and other things for my brothers and sisters I would do it. I just have to get over my low confidence.

• Ugh, no offense, but I really don't like that show.
        Ru Paul's Drag Race ftw.

G'luck, though.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Um...enjoy that. Hope you're not one of the ones who causes stupid drama.

But, how will we know that it's you?

If I get on the show I will probably use the word Nargel. I mad e it up it means nothing but I use it as an insult that does not even exist. Also I will probably be the one with out any clothing from the last two years. Most of my clothes are three to four years old. Hmmm Ill also bring my neko hat. Also posted a bunch of pics of me on the show yourself thread.

Actually, mayhaps now that I think on it... I think I may try out. Imagine me around all those Model girls? If I actually managed to get accepted into the first round. Hell, I could only DREAM of winning. But I think I will push on my sister towards winning more. I am half tempted, actually really tempted to show up in full ANBU Cosplay. That outfit REALLY shows of a womans figure. :3... I just gotta get my hair dyed >.> mmmm *giggles*

Mmmmm you really would stand out but they may think you have a mental illness. Well not that you dont but we already know you are insane. Hell Im insane. Push me ha. I sure I would do fine on my own.

I think I'm gonna go for Cycle 14, not 13. Avatar you may wanna get your APPLICATION in ASAP! They are due on March 10th.

I did not type...I wrote on it by hand. felt that it showed that I would take the time to write rather then quickly type. i think I have an indent on my finger. Then again I was using a tiny mechanical pencil.

Well, I was meaning that with the hurt hand from writing would make even typing not so fun.
I'm sure with that you had to write a few paragraphs someplace.

I never found any of the Top Model shows to be genuine, scripted or not.

They take girls who look perfectly fine without the make ups, skin blends, hair cuts, and tighter material for clothing, and make them look like walking dolls. Sorry, but that's not my scene. If you have to chance how you physically and emotionally are, it's obviously not something worth spending your money on.

Thing is though I dont mind. I can still be me. Its an opportunity to earn money I can put into my household. I could help with the bills and help with christmas. I'm not just doing this for me. I truthfully am not even a fan of make-up for the most part I hate it but if it come between having makeup on my face and make money that could make a difference and sitting at home making maybe $40 every two weeks babysittin. Ill take the makeup. Ill take the script but give me a job.

Can you walk in high heels?
Do you know anything about fashion?
Photographers?
Can you put together an outfit and make it look classy?
How adept are you at putting on makeup?
How much do you weight as compared to how tall are you? What size do you wear?

These things will matter.
A great deal.

ANTM actually dumbs a lot of it down. The modeling industry is not easy to get one's foot in the door. In fact, it's hellish.
So I advise you really consider what you're signing up for.

Lieutenant Ducky said:
Can you walk in high heels?
Do you know anything about fashion?
Photographers?
Can you put together an outfit and make it look classy?
How adept are you at putting on makeup?
How much do you weight as compared to how tall are you? What size do you wear?

These things will matter.
A great deal.

ANTM actually dumbs a lot of it down. The modeling industry is not easy to get one's foot in the door. In fact, it's hellish.
So I advise you really consider what you're signing up for.

I have considered it. I know its not an easy industry and yeah Im not the most fashionable person in the world, but if there is so much of a chance I will try. It would be a good chance for me to focus on something other then everyone else.

I can walk in high heels very well.
Not much but I know what looks good and what does not.
I can put an outfit together if I try. I usually dont put an effort into it because I rarely ever leave the house.
Fairly well. My mom has been showing me how to since I was seven/eight. I am better at one type then another but again I know what looks good and what does not.
I am under 120 pounds and I am 5' 2 1/2 tall.

I still think I have a chance though. My mom was a model before I was born. I got my balance from her. If anything I would ask her for advice. Its an opportunity that I am happy to try to take. I hope I make it though.

Back
Top Bottom