Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MTG: Calling all Players, combo's/card disscussion

• Thread starter Hinatalover1020
  • Start date
H

Hinatalover1020

Ok so was wondering, how many players are there on this forum and also what is your deck style + Fave card and/or Fave combo. Really need some new ideas for current T2 decks and kinda stuck.. Got this really sick Progentius deck though that gets him out turn 4 =D

Crap, this is going to up my nerdy reputation even more but...

Ertai/Arcane Lab

And

Skull Collector/Nekrataal/Highway Robber/Ravenous Rats

So, I play too and my two decks I have now, they are my goblin deck and my elf combo deck. I really don't have a favorite card.

Hmm.... Well... Stoic Angel and Akroma's Memorial aren't a bad combo, and Elspeth, Knight-Errant helps too.

Raziel99 said:
Rhys the Redeemed. My token deck has fun trampling the opposition.
lol squirrel nest and parallel evolution imo.

Or brood sliver.

Oh... And i my favorite card is probably Elspeth, Knight-Errant, but my deck uses Stoic Angels ability :p

Ertai,%20Wizard%20Adept.jpg
Arcane%20Laboratory.jpg

Raziel99 said:
Lyra said:
Raziel99 said:
Rhys the Redeemed. My token deck has fun trampling the opposition.
lol squirrel nest and parallel evolution imo.

Or brood sliver.
Just a few hours ago, I won a game with 332 Green elf tokens.
Try having that many sliver tokens out with magma sliver and shifting sliver out.

1: I hate slivers.
2: I have no idea what those do.
3: all of those tokens with a wilt-leave liege out.
4: 2 Drove of elves.

Raziel99 said:
1: I hate slivers.
2: I have no idea what those do.
3: all of those tokens with a wilt-leave liege out.
4: 2 Drove of elves.
draconia_Magma_Sliver.jpg
draconia_Shifting_Sliver.jpg

A great mana combo is the druid that let you tap three or more elves for three green mana. The the other elf that untaps when playing a green spell.

Since I'm bored, I'm going to go ahead and throw this out. I wish I acutally owned this one.

bigfurrymonstersb4.jpg

XD
If it don't have trample, you can't use it against me, due to my planeswalkers effect, that can make all of the permanents that i control indestructable :p

Zennarion said:
XD
If it don't have trample, you can't use it against me, due to my planeswalkers effect, that can make all of the permanents that i control indestructable :p
Slivers will still eff you up though. See above.

A: you would have to control a sliver to use endemic plague on slivers.
B: Reminisce.

Yeah it doesn't always work out where you have a counter in your hand but if you want to go that route.

pic.php

I think slivers would win over that white planeswalker you are talking about. Well, because you first have to get it out then you have to keep it alive long enough to use that ability and sliver decks are quick not to mention, if you get one out with poison counters with it damage.

Back
Top Bottom