Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

>> Catch me if you Can <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am CanvasofWhite, but you may call me White for short. I consider myself semi-literate, literate at best, in terms of writing 2 paragraphs a post. But I can manage more or less if so desired. While people consider themselves cats and foxes, I like to think of myself as a butterfly. I open my wings to most, my trust to some, and my heart to few.

Don't worry, I don't bite. Hehe...

As for what Roleplays I can and want to do for both 1-on-1 and groups. I pride myself in my versatility, and can play male, female, submissive, dominant, hetero, and yaoi. [Yuri is a bit sketchy for me, so you'll have a hard time opening my wings for that.

Fantasy Related - Always a good one for me.
Neko/Anthro/Beast - The plot variety makes this option always open.
Modern - Depends on the plot, but I'm open for them.
Futuristic - A rarity, but I can go for it.
Romance - Always a good genre.
Series based - I'm familiar with most games, movies, and books. Just ask and I will reply.
Wolves - I miss the good ones.
Master/Pet - I'm open for it.
Captured - Something done, and I had an enjoyable time.
Incest - To a certain degree.
Yaoi - Fangirl here!
Angels/Demons - Another interesting concept
Mythology - I like to see how this goes.
Mystical - Elves and other fantasy creatures. I imply the usage of the characters, so the plot can be quite varied.

What I won't do:

Yuri - A sketchy subject, so I'm uncertain.
Vampire - Sorry, done with it.
Futa - Not among the most favorite of subjects
Master/slave - I consider it different from Master/pet. You have to convince me for this.

I love suggestions, options, and anything inbetween. Just ask, and I shall answer. Come on and catch me if you can!

Totally fine, I pride myself on being a bit of a ghost sometimes on roleplaying sites. :]

Mm... Something futuristic me thinks. Not sure. Sort of want something smutty.

Hehehe, that covers a lot of things. But it's a start. Do you have a plot setting in mind? Or a pairing specific?

bump.gif

You're on my head, though!

And I'm still looking for Fallout 3. I think it's my white whale.

That's the father isn't it?

You have some plot in mind or something? I have to admit though, I don't know much except shooting Super mutants. XD

It doesn't really matter. I know how it ends since my friend told me already. XD

Unless it involves one of the side quest, then I might have no idea.

Well, lessee.

I have multiple pieces of ideas, from either explaining how an egghead like James got from the Vault to Braun's Vault without dying, or perhaps living past his kid.

I suppose just the degree of it. Master/slave is kind of too one-sided, while Master/pet is a more comfortable fit for me since it can go either.

Either what? I'm not getting your idea difference between two still @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom