Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

>> Catch me if you Can <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am CanvasofWhite, but you may call me White for short. I consider myself semi-literate, literate at best, in terms of writing 2 paragraphs a post. But I can manage more or less if so desired. While people consider themselves cats and foxes, I like to think of myself as a butterfly. I open my wings to most, my trust to some, and my heart to few.

Don't worry, I don't bite. Hehe...

As for what Roleplays I can and want to do for both 1-on-1 and groups. I pride myself in my versatility, and can play male, female, submissive, dominant, hetero, and yaoi. [Yuri is a bit sketchy for me, so you'll have a hard time opening my wings for that.

Fantasy Related - Always a good one for me.
Neko/Anthro/Beast - The plot variety makes this option always open.
Modern - Depends on the plot, but I'm open for them.
Futuristic - A rarity, but I can go for it.
Romance - Always a good genre.
Series based - I'm familiar with most games, movies, and books. Just ask and I will reply.
Wolves - I miss the good ones.
Master/Pet - I'm open for it.
Captured - Something done, and I had an enjoyable time.
Incest - To a certain degree.
Yaoi - Fangirl here!
Angels/Demons - Another interesting concept
Mythology - I like to see how this goes.
Mystical - Elves and other fantasy creatures. I imply the usage of the characters, so the plot can be quite varied.

What I won't do:

Yuri - A sketchy subject, so I'm uncertain.
Vampire - Sorry, done with it.
Futa - Not among the most favorite of subjects
Master/slave - I consider it different from Master/pet. You have to convince me for this.

I love suggestions, options, and anything inbetween. Just ask, and I shall answer. Come on and catch me if you can!

Reserved for Plots::

Incoming Drama :: He hated life almost as much as he hated the guy he was set to tutor. The other guy, hated working on school crap, but he needs a pick up on his grades. When these two students come together for a session, little by little, they begin to understand each other, and what life can really be like when you look beyond appearances and into one's true heart.
: Present-theme : Yaoi : School-oriented : Hetero [possible] : Mostly non-sexual

bump.gif

Little bit tired (because I'm SO TIRED that I'm wide awake now), bored, mostly.

Been poking around, and saw this thread. Maybe we can help each other.

Unfortunately, I've been a bit... narrow minded as of late (in terms of pairings and such), because I can't get what I really want. XDa;;

So I have to start out by asking - do you hold ANY interest in Super Smash Brothers?

If not, that's fine.

X3

I've been REALLY wanting to use some of my favorite characters in more... mature roleplays lately.

I just haven't found anyone willing. >-< Even though I can adapt some of them to either top or bottom, and I like nearly everything, so I'm willing to throw in almost anything.

Note: XD While I am talking about sex roleplays for quick fixes, this also applies to longterm - so that everyone's happy, you know?

Cha, I suppose you do. XD I was just making sure you were interested before giving you the character list.

I am MOSTLY in the mood for Yaoi right now, so I'll list the boys (I play ALL the girls anyway).

Red (aka Pokemon Trainer)
Pit
Lucario (for furry fans only, or as a confidant)
Ness/Lucas (they're both technically over 13 last I read)
Link

Those are the ones I'm interested in right now, at least (though Red is on my HIGHWANTTODOGODSAVEME list). I'm flexible with pretty much anything, be it pairings and such (as I said). XD So.

Are any of those interesting to you?

Happy Falco (yes, I did get it from Falco of SSB. XP) is happy.

Might I inquire as to who you might play?

Or should we take this to PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom