Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Who watches the watchmen"

It's a hit or miss. You'll either love it or hate it. I loved it. my brother hated it. Saying that I have a bad taste.
So what If I didn't attain a fashion sense until a few months ago!
Umm sorry ranting again.... Anyway as I said it hit or miss with some people. Hit with me at least.

Eh, it was pretty good. I don't have too many complaints when it comes to being a film.

So watchmen, was exactly what I expected almost....and Ozymandias is still my favorite character.

The sound track was pretty epic, though I dislike the hallelujah bs when Dan and whats her face fucked in the owl mobile.(damn right I called it that).

The scene with the comedian's funeral, loved the song they picked for that, I didn't quite get the point of 99 red ballons either.

Neon Boy said:
So watchmen, was exactly what I expected almost....and Ozymandias is still my favorite character.

The sound track was pretty epic, though I dislike the hallelujah bs when Dan and whats her face fucked in the owl mobile.(damn right I called it that).

The scene with the comedian's funeral, loved the song they picked for that, I didn't quite get the point of 99 red ballons either.
      • xD Really?

I liked that song for that part.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Personally I didn't like the music too much. I understand why he made the decision to use those songs, but when I see those kinds of Super Hero movies I like very epic orchestral tracks and what not, and I felt that was missing from Watchmen.

That and there was like a totaly of 5 atomic cocks at once on screen, very uninteresting for that kinda movie.

Neon Boy said:
That and there was like a totally of 5 atomic cocks at once on screen, very uninteresting for that kinda movie.

kind of unnecessary I know, which was probably trying to drag on the point that he was extremely detached from humanity.

MasterOfWhispers said:
Neon Boy said:
That and there was like a totally of 5 atomic cocks at once on screen, very uninteresting for that kinda movie.

kind of unnecessary I know, which was probably trying to drag on the point that he was extremely detached from humanity.

I agree with you on that one for sure.

Who cares if there's penis on the screen? The taboo of frontal male nudity is stupid.

Erm...The fact that Dr. Manhattan was naked 90% of the time wasn't just something they did for the movie. He was like that in the book as well. They just kept it true to his character. He's so detached and omnipotent he doesn't even need pants.

Hero said:
Erm...The fact that Dr. Manhattan was naked 90% of the time wasn't just something they did for the movie. He was like that in the book as well. They just kept it true to his character. He's so detached and omnipotent he doesn't even need pants.
Which is why he seeks to distract people from building additional pylons. So that they won't provide us with enough power to destroy him.

Pylons or no pylons. You cannot destroy Dr. Manhattan.

He'll just build himself all over again. Stronger, Better, Faster, with more cock than ever.

Hero said:
Pylons or no pylons. You cannot destroy Dr. Manhattan.

He'll just build himself all over again. Stronger, Better, Faster, with more cock than ever.

I find you're lack of faith disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom