Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Preferences in a mate :3

Lucid_M

Super-Earth
What are your preferences when it comes to the opposite (or same) sex? :3 It can be anything from psychological quirks, to personality to physical appearance.

I myself prefer an hourglass type girl, a bit short, with a diabolical attitude. >:3 Something that'll really challenge my morality.

I usually go for the personality--outgoing, someone to relax with, and not too high-maintenance. Appearance wise: I like pretty eyes and a nice smile.

Well, doesn't flaming noobs interest you, Try? Does that mean you want to be with a noob?

Well, I see you flaming noobs everyday, so they must 'keep' you interested...

Wait! You flame me sometimes, does this mean I can't keep your interest? Do you think I'm a noob? Nuuuu

*runs off crying*

"Sexy" is a matter of perspective. :3 What would be your idea of a sexy body?

Intelligence is a must. Wit and assertiveness are too. I like some compassion, but not too much. He's supposed to be a man after all. Physical appearance doesn't really mean anything to me. Because I have glasses, I like guys with glasses, but again, the physical appearance doesn't mean much.

My Dream Man;;

Tall, Thin,, pale skin, shaggy hair..deep thoughtful eyes. Very adventurous, comical, and witty. Yet, mature, devilish and just a bit overprotective. He doesn't mind bringing me around his friends of course, and he doesn't require my attention all of the time. he knows just what to say to make me smile, and always calls me baby, or some variation (i.e sweetheart) He loves music and isn't afraid to dance with me, he sings me to sleep even if he is the worst singer in the world, because i still think its cute. He's romantic, and passionate and makes me feel important. He picks me up even when i say not to, same goes for tickling, touching, and questioning..because when i say no, i almost always mean yes.

Over all he has to be my best friend, my lover, and my favorite enemy all in one

hmm..so i am a bit idealistic..oh well, a girl can dream.

wendi darling said:
My Dream Man;;

Tall, Thin,, pale skin, shaggy hair..deep thoughtful eyes. Very adventurous, comical, and witty. Yet, mature, devilish and just a bit overprotective. He doesn't mind bringing me around his friends of course, and he doesn't require my attention all of the time. he knows just what to say to make me smile, and always calls me baby, or some variation (i.e sweetheart) He loves music and isn't afraid to dance with me, he sings me to sleep even if he is the worst singer in the world, because i still think its cute. He's romantic, and passionate and makes me feel important. He picks me up even when i say not to, same goes for tickling, touching, and questioning..because when i say no, i almost always mean yes.

Over all he has to be my best friend, my lover, and my favorite enemy all in one

Aside from, perhaps, the physical description you just about described what I wish I could find. Physical description varies... Tall, or at least taller than me, is a plus. Other than that, it depends on what it looks like on the frame/person, I guess. :: shrug ::

But, I guess asking for such perfection is just asking for disappointment; so we pick out what things we can live without to find someone who we can't.

Idealistic indeed, but sounds good. I've always been a relatively hopeless romantic. Can't help myself.
I haven't found him yet - lemme know when you do. It'll give me some hope. xD

HaveYouEverDreamed said:
wendi darling said:
My Dream Man;;

Aside from, perhaps, the physical description you just about described what I wish I could find. Physical description varies... Tall, or at least taller than me, is a plus. Other than that, it depends on what it looks like on the frame/person, I guess. :: shrug ::

But, I guess asking for such perfection is just asking for disappointment; so we pick out what things we can live without to find someone who we can't.

Idealistic indeed, but sounds good. I've always been a relatively hopeless romantic. Can't help myself.
I haven't found him yet - lemme know when you do. It'll give me some hope. xD

• I found that guy.

And then he cheated on me after a two year relationship.
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

prettylyksin said:

• I found that guy.

• http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/25/a/AAAAAq5H8ZoAAAAAACWufw.jpg: (
        I know that feeling, love. ::hugs::
        Been there... Nice, long, great relationship down the tubes 'cause he couldn't keep his hands to himself.
        Guess it wasn't as great as I'd pictured it.

I guess the bottom line is finding someone you can live with and not want to lop their head off at every turn, huh?
        I'm starting to think that's all I can ask for at this point.[/color]

HaveYouEverDreamed said:
prettylyksin said:

• I found that guy.

• http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/25/a/AAAAAq5H8ZoAAAAAACWufw.jpg: (
        I know that feeling, love. ::hugs::
        Been there... Nice, long, great relationship down the tubes 'cause he couldn't keep his hands to himself.
        Guess it wasn't as great as I'd pictured it.

I guess the bottom line is finding someone you can live with and not want to lop their head off at every turn, huh?
        I'm starting to think that's all I can ask for at this point.[/color]

• Why would you settle for your mate? Christ. And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high. It's because people don't have the patience to be single long enough to find the right person.

I would never settle for less then ideal. I'd rather die unmarried then go cut-rate.

Trygon said:
I would never settle for less then ideal. I'd rather die unmarried then go cut-rate.

• -gets down on one knee and offers him a flower-
        Will you marry me Trygon?

prettylyksin said:
Trygon said:

• -gets down on one knee and offers him a flower-
        Will you marry me Trygon?

• But if I accepted, Wendi and Dreamed would lose their shot at an ideal man.

Trygon said:
Why would you settle for your mate? Christ. And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high. It's because people don't have the patience to be single long enough to find the right person.

:: shrug :: I s'pose. Shit happens, people get hurt and then get cynical about it, I guess. That's sorta where I was going with it. It was supposed to vaguely sarcastic. Sorry, doesn't translate well over the internet.

I wouldn't actually settle for someone who I didn't like. That's just... Retarded.
And I said it was all I could ask for... And that's true. What more can you ask for from someone? If they're not the thing you want already, they won't change. And honestly, I don't really want them to change for me... I mean, it sounds sweet, but then they're not really being who they are. So, as a base need I ask to not want to lop their head off at every turn and when I find someone with all the extra divets, it's awesome.

I mean, I don't want to be alone all my life but hey, I actually doubt that'll happen for how cynical I am sometimes. It's just when it'll happen that becomes the issue.
Yeah, I'm impatient. But I'm learning. "Boytoys" aren't everything and if I can't be happy by myself, I won't EVER be happy with someone else. It's a process, I guess.
But, you're right. Settling won't make things any better for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom