Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One That Got Away (Me and TheLegionary)

** Julius continued to sleep. He was too far from the door. However, the servant listened to the scream and got up immediately...she went after Julius and knocked the door: "Sir, sorry for waking you up, but there is something screaming in front of the house."
** Julius wakes up and instinctively takes his sword and dresses a cloak...walks to the first room ...

The door was open, and outside was Angel. Boss had her pinned to the wall of the house by her neck, her feet barely touching the ground. Asha was laying on the ground in front of the door, unconscious.

** Without thinking, Julius grabs a long spear hanging on the wall and throws it towards the boss' head...he runs then towards the boss to stab him in the chest..."Let her go whoever you are!"

He jumped back before the spear hit him, and barely avoided Julius's attack. Angel fell to the ground, gasping as she crawled over to where Asha lay.

** Julius looked around and grabbed his crossbow. He shoots again towards the boss, hitting his left leg...Julius then runs towards Angel, grabbing her wrists to see whether she was still alive...he keeps his sword in hand and prepares a second arrow..."Are you fine, Angel? Tell me something?"

"Asha...Asha..." She coughed, burying her face in the wolf's fur. Growing aggravated, he yanked the arrow out of his leg, glaring at Julius. "Give her to me."

"Not really, boss!", Julius answered as he threw the second arrow, hitting his belly.
** As they were fighting, the sunlight invaded the room through the glasses in the shape if a cross in the front door. The woman had scaped using the back doors and some seconds later, other Templars would be coming to help Julius.
"So, why dont you make this occasion useful and tell me who hired you?"

He laughed as he fell to his knees, his voice suddenly deep. "Never!" And he was gone, disappearing from sight.

** after the boss disappeared, Julius kneeled immediately next to Angel. "Are you feeling well? I told you need more protection. You can hardly look after yourself. YOu are too young!"

"We are fine! Asha and I have been on our own for years now..." She let out a soft sigh of relief as Asha started to regain consciousness. "Thank goodness..."

** Julius shouted for the woman to bring a glass of water and almost immediatly, there it was.
"Take this water, mylady. You should stay and learn how to fight properly. You are not trained for battle apparently."

** As she was sipping the water, his hands were caressing her back. "If you could tell me who he is, we could at least try to hunt him...with my friends..."..his head moved towards her and faced her eyes...his breath was clearly modified...

** By that time, other friends of Julius were entering the room. Three former crusaders entered the room and Julius introduced Angel to them. He went with them to another room and explianed what had happened.
** As Julius returned, he made a proposal:
"Enigmatic girl, we are willing to offer you protection, but we would like to know more about your boss...is this an adequate deal for you?"

When they returned, Angel was sitting with Asha's head in her lap. The wolf's sapphire eyes watched the men enter as she scratched behind his ears.
"There is not much more I can tell you about him...But I will tell you all that I know."

** Julius ignored the fact she had declined his offer apparently. All he was interested was her boss...and slightly in her gorgeous body....
** Pretending not to be too interested, he asked:
"So, what do you know about him?"

'He works for several different men, but I don't know their names. I do know that they are always the same guys...oh...and I sort of know where his hideout is...."

** Julius got suspicious and the otehr three men looked at each other wondering who was sending killers to finish off with a templar..."Where is the hideout? Can you tell us please?"

** Julius was surprised to see her receptive attitute. Maps were abundant in his home. He went to another room and came back with one large map of the region. Then, he opned it on the table and asked: "Do you know how to read, mylady?"

Back
Top Bottom