Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One That Got Away (Me and TheLegionary)

** Julius answered:"Well, I am not here to teach you good manners, young lady. However, you should see you are staying at my place, warming up from my fire and enjoying my hospitality. So, some more words would be greatly appreaciatted as a token of consideration."
** Julius sat on a chair and waited for her to continue her meal. "I could have killed you, but I didnt."

** Julius ponders momentarily.
"Personally, I think Munique's population will not react well to a girl walking side by side to a wolf. Are you sure you dont want to stay longer ...until tomorrow in the evening? It will be safer for you...."
** After some seconds, Julius grabbed a pork's leg and bite it...

"They will never see us." She eyed the bread for a moment before taking some of it, forcing herself to eat slowly.

** Julius looked at the girl: "Why are you so sure about that, Angel? Do you think my amulets will protect you?", questions cinically.
"I was able to see you, so whyn wouldnt the others?", Julius added.

"They won't see us because we will be gone before anyone wakes." She said after swallowing a mouthful of bread. Angel took some of the meat, handing it to Asha. He took it from her and laid down, quickly scarfing the food down.

** Julius changes his seat to one closer to her while Asha is eating... "You dont have to go that fast. Are you afraid of something, mylady?"

"It is not safe for us to stay in one place for very long." She fed Asha another piece of meat, eagerly munching on some more bread. Angel was starving, but she was trying not to scarf down all of the bread.

** Julius noticed some fear in her cold voice. "So, why dont you stay with me a bit longer? Who the hell is that man?", Julius breathed deeply as his hands were "walking" on the table slowly towards Angel...

Angel didn't notice, most of her attention focused on the food she put into her mouth. "He's my boss...."

** Julius was surprised: "Your boss?". His left hand continued to moce towards her back and touched it close to her neck softly and kindly...

Angel froze at his touch, food half-way up to her mouth. She moved away quickly, eyeing him as she continued to eat.

** Julius had noticed her reaction.
"You are too stressed. You should relax. Sleep and I will look after you tonight." After a pause, he continues: "See, I saved myself and you. I am reliable person."
** Now his left leg was stretching to touch hers...

** Julius ignored the wolf as he continued to talk to Angel: "Do you think your boss can come back tonight? What is his profession?"

"He won't be back tonight, but he might try to come back in the morning." She finished up the bread. "He hires us out to do jobs for people..they pay him, and he gives us some of what he earns..."

** Julius found her payment a bit vague, but those days currency was not much used...so, she could receive cows, pigs etc.
"I understand what you mean. And do you mind telling me how you become someone whose job is to kill people?"
** Julius was genuinely curious about the girl and showed that to her...perhaps a sign of weakness? His leg touched her left one very softly...

** Julius' eyes closed momentarily and he breathed deeply.
"I think I will let you alone with your wolf. There is no use staying here with you."
** Julius stands up and moves away from the chair...

** Julius went to his room which was next to the kitchen - the owen would keep in warmer in the cold South Germany. Julius layed on the bed and began to sleep deeply.

Back
Top Bottom