Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One That Got Away (Me and TheLegionary)

** Julius tries to approach but the strange wolf stands between him and the girl. He noticed she was still unconcious and somehow wanted to help her...at leat to know who was now after him...he steps slowly towards the girl...

** Julius approached her a bit more and touched her hair without ignoring the wolf...he kneeled next to her aiming at helping her...

She began to stir, starting to regain consciousness. The wolf nudged her again, whimpering.
"Stop it Asha..." She muttered.

** Julius saw her order being followed by the wolf and approached more his body. He held her shoulder and lifted her from the ground but she continued to sit on the cold ston way...Julius noticed now the better was to treat her well and forgot the other questions: "Are you fine, mylady?"

"Y-Yes..." She struggled to her feet, the wolf standing still as she used him to get up a little easier. Her hood had fallen back, revealing a pale face with bright blue eyes and short black hair..

** Julius offered her all assistance she needed to stand up. He couldnt say he was glad to know she was fine - she had tried to kill him some minutes ago, so this statement would not sound sincere. "You need help" he says while using his body to provide her support. "Come with me to my residence - there you can stay safe for tonight!"

"NO." There was suddenly a hint of panic in her voice. "Come on Asha." She tried to lead the wolf away, but he stopped, whining loudly.

** Julius glanced her bright blue eyes with great admiration - what eyes, he thought. He also had no idea why the wolf was behaving that way. However, Julius took advantage of the wolf's whining. "See, even your wolf recognizes you cant go longer. Stay with me and I will do no harm. I was a crusader, you can trust me", Julius adds confidently

The last bit was followed by a growl, though it was hard to tell if it came from the wolf or the girl. "Asha, you know we can't...he'll come back..." The wolf barked up at her and she sighed. "Fine...."

** Julius smiled as the girl nodded and offered his hand to her at the same time he examined her carefully. "I suppose you are new to this city, since I have never seen you here before", Julius said. ... after some seconds, when she was standing apparently well, he held her arms strongly and said: "Follow me. My place is not far from here, righ in the heart of München, next to the Cathedral."

She recoiled at his touch, the wolf letting out a warning growl.

"I know where to go...." She had, after all, been following him for some time now.

** without fearing the wolf, Julius insisted since she didnt look well: "Mylady, you are young and weak, specailly after that man attacked you. Please let me help you!"
** the village was getting quieter and quieter.... no one seemed to be awaken...

"I am stronger than I look." She snapped, and began to make her way to his house, the wolf right next to her in case she needed help walking.

** Julius smirked as she seemed to be so stubborn and at the same time to face so many problems... He walked quietly towards his place and opened the door. After the door, a large stone cross was as if protecting the entrance as well as other talismans from East and West.
"Come on in!" Julius inveted the girl. "I think you have never entered this door althought you have been following me..."

She stepped inside, looking around a little. Angel had never been inside before, even though she had staked out his house several nights in a row.

** after the girl entered, Julius swiftly closed the door and locked it. A small room was separated by a thick wall from a second large room, which had a large table and a dozen of chairs. Some armours and weaponry were also in the large room. A flag of the Christ's Order hanging in a wall. Some icons.
** Julius walked inside and questioned the girl again. "As you know my name, can you tell me yours, mylady?"

** Julius laughs..."Angel", he repeated..."Quite ironic that an angel wanted to kill a soldier of god."
** Julius walks towards another room where he sleeps and then comes back...he points to the left of the large room and says: "There is your room. Now window. Close the door if you dont feel safe."
** He turns back to his room but stops..."Would you like some bread or water?"

** Julius claps his hands and no one comes out. He claps again and again. A short woman in her 60s comes in after some minutes. She was sleeping and got frightened by the wolf.
"Do not worry about the wolf. Apparently it behaves well. Now, listen: bring some food for this lady and for the wolf".
** The woman nods and goes after the food. In the meantime, Julius tries to start a conversation:
"So, where are you from?"

"Nowhere important..." Asha whined softly. She reached down, scratching him behind the ears. There was the hint of a smile on her face.

** Julius nodded. "And is this unimportant place far from here?"
** Julius noticed she was beginning to fell comfortable with him. Then, the woman entered the room bringing a lot of food, including meat for Asha, beer and water... She placed the bowls in the large table and went back to her room.
"I will call you if I need", Julius added when she was leaving.

** Julius was beginning to get bored with Angel's laconic answers. "Can you speak something else than monosyllabics?"
** He looked at the girl who seemed to be beautiful in spite of the apparent fragilty.

Back
Top Bottom