Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The One That Got Away (Me and TheLegionary)

Julius raised an eyebrow suspiciously. After all, he was there to help Angel, he had promised it and was not willing to retreat as a coward.

"Young lady, this is not the point. I just think we should not have split our group. If there is so much danger, we should have stayed together. Besides, this man has not being very helpful", Julius added, taking his sword and placing it in his chest.

"He is drunker than I thought he would be....must have gotten a hold of some Sake..." Angel led him back to the rest of his soldiers. Once there she took the map, unrolling it and looking it over slowly. Asha sat beside her, his eyes scanning the map as well.

Julius watched Angel and the wolf. Both seemed not to worry about his thoughts and ideas.

"So, I believe I am returning to my men", Julius said walking down the street.

Angel sat down away from the other soldiers, looking the map over slowly. She did not want to get them involved in this fight-it would take them to foreign lands, where the natives were hostile to strangers. There was bound to be areas plagued with blight, and even Angel had a difficult time crossing such areas. Asha sat down in front of Angel, watching her.

Back
Top Bottom