Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sigh..

Luna

Supernova
So, I'm not sure how word got out about my boyfriend and I. I really didn't mind, but the thing is, I haven't told anyone besides two people..and I'm not sure why either one would bring me up or my personal life at all. I haven't been active at all on either DRP or BM within the past two days. I haven't gotton a chance to talk my boyfriend about it, he hasn't gotton online yet. I've seached both DRP and BM, and I see nothing that implies that he has said anything himself..because he has no posts. So that leaves two people, and I will be fairly upset with them if either of them has said anything about it, because it was my buisness to spread. If anyone finds out anything about my personal life, I should be the one to tell them.

I guess I'm ranting..but this really doesn't belong in PVP since I don't know who said what.

Espeically if you haven't even met any of his friends. Is a bad sign.

I didn't mean to keep it a secret, I just wanted to say it myself.

I wanted both of us to.

Well, I wasn't gonna make a thread about it or anything..

I told whoever asked me about it or who I wanted to know about it.

Kawamura said:
Trygon said:
Any relationship kept secret isn't one worth keeping at all.

Not true, not true.
If the relationship doesn't trump all other considerations, it's doomed to failure anyway.

Luna - Funny, I seem to remember you distinctly keeping specifics secret from me.

Trygon said:
Kawamura said:
Trygon said:
Any relationship kept secret isn't one worth keeping at all.

Not true, not true.
If the relationship doesn't trump all other considerations, it's doomed to failure anyway.

Luna - Funny, I seem to remember you distinctly keeping specifics secret from me.

Yeah, generalities like that don't work well in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom