Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (Nyoko & LifeonMars)

She looked down at him and gave a gasp as his lips met her moist folds. She braced herself against the book shelf and tried to control her moans of pleasure. "Oh wow..." She said quietly and bit her lip again. She felt her legs squirm a bit as he slipped his tongue inside. It felt so good and she just wanted to moan loudly, but she held it back, incase someone heard.

She spread her legs a bit for him, surprised at how good he was at this, it felt so good.

His hands gripped her hips as his tongue worked its way over and inside of her wet slit, tasting her juices from her obvious excitement. He bit lightly on her clit, knowing she would react to that, before sliding a finger inside of her and running it along her inner walls. He wanted her to achieve climax before he went any further, knowing it would make it easier for him to take what he wanted.

He worked her there, his tongue making love to her as his finger helped push her closer and closer to the edge.

She was already close to her climax. She bit down hard on her bottom lip as another loud moan tried to escape her lips. She gasped as he bit her clit, sending her so much pleasure. She looked down at him, amazed at how good this felt. Her orgasm was building and she could feel herself tense up. "oh.. so close."

A few seconds later she couldn't hold it in and let it go. She closed her eyes and let out a moan as bliss overcame her and she sprayed her cum on his face. She hoped he wouldn't be upset, but she felt so amazing right now and panted with pleasure.

"Heh," he chuckled as she came down from her orgasmic high, "someone it certainly eager." Licking his lips he raised himself up, kissing her and letting her taste her own juices. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." Undoing his trousers and freeing his pained erection. He had come here for one thing tonight and he would most certainly get it.

Pushing her thighs apart for him he moved in close, his hard cock brushing against her thigh as he held her there. "Now just let me take you to the height of pleasure..."

She did enjoy it and she embraced the kiss and watched as he undid his trousers. She was in a bit of a daze, still feeling such bliss from her orgasm and her folds were still soaked. She bit her lip as he moved onto her and brushed his cock against her thigh. She knew this was way to far, he couldn't take her there, she belonged to her master and he could kill them both.

She put her arms on his waist and pushed him away, "Too far..." She said quietly, looking up at him, "I am enjoying this... but we can't do this... not this far... please..." She pleaded and tried to move away, but of course he had her trapped. "Master will kill me....even if he doesn't catch us, he will know if someones been inside of me."

"But you won't tell him you took you, will you?" He whispered, a hint of deviousness in his voice. "Just keep him from touching you down there, take him in your mouth or your other hole. He doesn't need to know." He pushed her hands to her side, holding her completly at his mercy as he pressed his shaft forward and inside of her. He groaned into her neck as he took her, thrusting in and out of her tight body.

"You want this, need this!" He hissed at her. "He doesn't love you, care for you. You're nothing but a toy in his eyes!"

She gave a whimper as he held her arms and she felt him slip inside of her, "I can't tell him what part not to use... he... uses all of me." She looked down, realizing how she sounded, maybe he was right, maybe she was just his toy. She gasped softly as his cock went inside of her and she laid her head back, trying to make sense of things. "And... you.. love me?" She asked him, looking at him this time.

She moaned softly as he started to move inside of her, it felt great, and her heart soared to think he might love her. That was what made her keep from pushing him away, thinking he might actually love her. She smiled at him softly and moaned as he moved in her.

He thrusted in and out of her, the books around them almost rattling off the shelves. "I think I may be, my dear..." he whispered before capturing her lips in his own. His hands moved from her wrists and down her arms, squeezing her breasts and feeling along her smooth body.

"Does it feel good?" He grunted, enjoying the power he had over her. Oh how easy it was to mess with a girls heart.

He loved her and he admitted to it. This sent her emotions flying and she panted, closing her eyes and moaning softly, "Just you can't cum in me.... okay..." She said with another moan. She knew he couldn't, even if they did love each other. She put her hands against the shelf and closed her eyes as he moved in and out of her. She prayed this was real, that he really did love her, but she was sure he did.

She even moved her hips with him, hoping to show him she felt the same. It was hard to say she loved him.

His hips rocked into hers driving his shaft into her over and over again. The layer of clothing they still had over their bodies only seemed to fuel him on, knowing their was still places on her body that he hadn't touched yet. He would see to it that he got a full sample of those later. "Mmm...don't worry, but you'll have to give me somewhere else to cum...can't leave any evidence..." He smirked into her neck so she couldn't see the evil gleam in his eye, knowing she would catch his meaning.

The back of the library was filling with their muffled groans and the sweet smell of sex, just knowing they could be discovered if someone came inside turned him on even more.

She panted and nodded, "In my mouth then?" She suggested, with a blush on her face. She didn't want to get found out as much as he didn't. She leaned down and kissed his neck affectionately. He was good to her, and she liked that and gave a soft moan into his ear. Their bodies still smacked together in their embrace, very sinful embrace. If caught who knew what would happen, and she had to make sure they didn't.

"I love you..." She said with a moan, waiting to take his cum in her mouth.

He pressed his hard cock past her lips, running his hands through her hair and groaning as it slid over her tongue. He didn't last long after that, thrusting back and forth his shaft throbbed inside her mouth. "I'm cumming..." he whispered to her, tightening his grip of her hair and pushing her head down on him. His actions could be seen as forceful, but he would simply tell her later that he was so excited by her he couldn't help it. Women like her were easy, so desperate for love.

He came hard, his hot seed shooting into her waiting mouth in several strands. He kept himself in her mouth, not pulling away until he had ridden out the whole of his orgasm.

She felt his hand tighten on her hair, forceful for sure, but she enjoyed it, almost like affection. She swallowed his cum as he sprayed into her mouth. She was surprised at how different he tasted from her master, but she still tried her best to keep it in. Some of his seed leaked out between the sides of her mouth and when she finished and pulled her head off.

She had sucked him clean and licked up a few drops left, feeling slightly embrassed again she looked up at him, wiping her mouth with her hand.

He rested against the bookshelf, panting hard as his softening cock slipped from her mouth. He wiped the sweat from his brow and smiled at her. "That was as exciting as I thought it would be my dear, and more." He leaned down and took her hand, pulling her up to her feet to meet her. "You truly are to good for that beast of a king." He kissed the back of her hand, looking up at her in false devotion. We'll see how that king likes it when his prizes are used by others.

"But you must not speak a word of this to anyone, understand? Especially not the king."

She smiled and took in his false feelings as if they were real, hers sure were real. She nodded, "I wont tell anyone..." She said, trying to sound confident, but she was terrified of her master finding out. Like he once said, she wore her heart on her sleeve, and wasn't sure if she could hide this for long. She moved to fix her dress and hoped it would go unnoticed and even ran her fingers through her hair to fix it up.

"Shall we go back to reading, or?" She gave a soft chuckle.

He pressed up against her, twirling some of her hair in his fingers as he ate up her mischievous grin. "Ho ho, you have a naughty little mind behind that face of an angel don't you?" He chuckled before pulling away. "I think we should be getting back to the main part of the library at least, perhaps get some reading done. Your king is sure to come for you in just a little bit of time and we would hate to give him reason to suspect." He motioned for her to follow him back out, leading the way.

"What did you ever see in that beast? Especially after all he has done to you. You need a man who can care for you Kira."

She walked back to the main library with him, following him like a lost puppy. She was a bit lost, unsure of her future and what to do. She was a bit lost in her thoughts until he spoke again, "Well he is my master... and he isn't always a beast..." She said quietly, remembering how she sometimes admired his beast, how he protected her, and cared for her.

She sat down on the couch again, fixing her appearance still and looking up at him, "I do want a man who can care for me, and the king does... I just worry about what happens when he wants more." She confessed and looked at the ground.

He scoffed. "You don't really expect him to want anything more from you, do you? He is a King after all, to him you are nothing more than an amusement, something to distract himself with when he is bored." Alexander took the seat next to her, taking her hands in his own and holding them to his chest. "But I see more than that. You deserve so much better than him, deserve more than being his slave."

He leaned in closer, whispering in her ear. "How would you like to come away with me, to my homeland?"

She didn't know what to say to such an offer, "Your... homeland?" She looked up, into his eyes, which seemed so genuine to her. Part of her loved her master, and the other part was so scared of her future and wanted to latch onto Alexander. "But... but how? You can't just take me, I belong to the king." She felt her heart pound in her chest, even the thought of going away was to much, but maybe it would be better for her.

Still she hadn't said yes or no. She wasn't sure what to do, her loyalty and fear of her king held her back. She had already betrayed her master, and leaving him would be the ultimate betrayal.

"There are ways," he told her. "Perhaps I can convince him that you belong with..."

He was interrupted by the sound of the door opening and quickly dropped her hands. As Benedict stepped through the door Alexander looked as calm as ever, as though nothing had happened between the two of them at all. "Ah, your Lordship. I was wondering when you would arrive to take your charming lady away. We were just finishing with her reading lesson."

Kira snapped her head away from Alex and tried not to blush. She placed her hands in her lap when he dropped her hands, and how he just acted like nothing had happened rather bothered her, but she knew it had to be like that. She stood up with a smile, trying to hide her beating heart, it hadn't slowed down yet. She walked over to him, "How was your meetings, master?" She looked over and smiled at Alexander, "We have had a good time reading."

Benedict looked from Alexander to her, looking suspicious. Something did not seem right in this situation but he could not place his finger on it. "I'm glad to hear that. I hope she wasn't much of a bother for you Alexander." He suddenly caught what was bothering him and looked down at the empty table by the couch they had been sitting on. "So then, where is the book you were reading? I don't see one layed out anywhere."

Kira looked at the couch and then to Alexander, "Thats because I put it away before you got here, we were just waiting on the couch for you to return." She said with a slightly forced smile, hoping he wouldn't get suspicious, because then he might actually find out. She stood their a bit awkwardly, hoping they would just leave. She was just so scared that she would give away their sin.

She glanced at Alexander once more, wishing he would finish his sentence, and her mind wandered to what it might be like living with Alexander. She might have a better life with Alexander, he seemed so sweet and caring, but there was always something nagging in her head about him. It was almost too good to be true.

Benedict eyed them both again. He did not like Alexander, did not like him at all. Something about the man...he was like a snake waiting to strike, that was the feeling he got from the ambassador. "I see," he said plainly, not entirely convinced. "I will be taking Kira now Alexander. I trust you will be fine on your own."

Alexander nodded and bowed. "Of course my King. And let me thank you again for your gracious hospitality." He looked up and stared Kira in the eye. "I find it most enjoyable."

Kira took her place behind her master and gave one last look at Alexander. She would have to keep up a straight face from now on, and hopefully they would do something to keep her mind busy. Kira then thought it might be respectful to thank Alexander as well, "Sir, I'd like to thank you for your reading lesson." She smiled softly and prepared to leave with her king, who might have suspected something, but she prayed he didn't.

Back
Top Bottom