Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (Nyoko & LifeonMars)

"A Duel for a Ladies Honer," he took the book from her, brushing her hand with his own as he did and running his finger under the title word for word. "It tells the story of two men trying to woo a lady and the...situations they get into with her." He chuckled. "I feel that people try and ignore, even grow to hate the natural feelings of the human body. They don't understand the sensual, the erotic, how these feeling are natural and healthy. "

He looked her in the eye, looking as trustworthy and gentle as can be. "Would you be interested in reading more?"

She trusted him a lot more then she should, but it felt so right and she felt her heart beating in her chest. "Yes, id like to read more... " She surprised herself with this answer. She wondered what all this book held sexual wise, and why he was comfortable reading it. She couldn't read something erotic aloud even if she was literate. She moved closer to him, enjoying his body against hers, even if it wasn't much. Gosh maybe she was falling for him. This could be dangerous, but felt good.

He didn't stop her from getting closer, letting her come to him of her own free will. "Nice to meet a woman who has a healthy appetite for such literature," he remarked as he laid the book out in front of them and gestured for her to read the first page. "Here now, this is easy for you. Just read out loud, sound out each word."

He traced each sentence with his finger, guiding her along the story. It told of how a young maiden was being courted by two young knights, each of whom sought her hand. Both were handsome and charming in their own different ways the maiden had no idea what she aught to do. Finally though, they arrived at the expected scenes. This first instance of the maiden being alone with one of her knights...

"So your guardian is not here," he whispered from across the room. The maiden turned to see him standing there, his shirt discarded and muscular chest laid bare. He moved closer and it was all the maiden could do to move up against the wall until her back was flush with the wooden panel. The knight leaned over her, taking one of the drawstrings of her bodice between his fingers. "I would never let such a tempting woman out of my sights." His hand moved back, the drawstring moving with it as her bodice slowly became undone.

"No..." she whispered, though even with her voiced denial she did nothing as her breasts were slowly revealed to this man...

"How is everything?" Alexander whispered to her. "I hope you're having no trouble."

Kira was a bit shy to read out the dirty parts so she would not read those. She read through the story fairly well, only asking for help a few times from him. She was pretty much snuggled against him now, she had done it without realizing it. She wondered about this girl and who she might pick, which man, it was nice she had a choice. Kira wondered if she would ever get a choice like this, having men want her, and she being able to choose. She thought about him for a moment, and her master, would they ever fight over her?

She looked up as he whispered again, "I'm doing great, though, I'm not sure if I want to read the dirty parts aloud." She blushed.

He smiled at her, taking the book in his hands and placing it in her own. "Forgive me, but you really should give them a chance. Reading is one of the best intellectual pleasures one can have, and reading erotica doubly so." He moved behind her, holding her hands in his own and holding the book up with her. "Trust me, your reading is going well, you just need more practice. Reading something that makes you nervous or uncomfortable can help make future readings easier."

"Besides," he said, "I'm sure your King would appreciate a woman with knowledge of such arts. Any[/i man would appreciate it." The phrase "any man" hung in the air as his hands touched her own, alone there in the library with only the books to watch them.

"Yes it is...." She blushed slightly and looked at him, "I'm sure my master would appreciate it, though he seems to have many ideas himself about pleasure." She chuckled slightly and sat so close to him. She felt so comfortable with him and couldn't help but smile, her master was busy doing other important things and here she was with him. "Will you read the rest and ill follow along?"

She wanted him to say those words, she was sure they sounded sweet from his lips. She couldn't believe her thoughts, and blushed slightly and quickly looked at him, "Shall we continue then?" She hoped he didn't see her blush.

"Very well, he said smoothly, "be sure you follow along then."

"His hands gripped her own, bringing them over her head as he kissed her passionately. Her moans disappeared into her lips, a blessing she was thankful for, knowing that if someone overheard them the consequences would be dire." Alexander read the passage with the grave and skill of a poet, the erotic words falling from his tongue and gently caressing Kira's ears. "Slowly her dress was raised from her ankles, slowly revealing her pale legs. She could feel herself trembling as his hand moved closer and closer to her hidden womanhood, fear and excitement overtaking her..."

Alexander read on, holding the book between them and in the process touching Kira's thigh. The touch was not rough or demanding, but she would indeed notice it.

Kira had noticed his touch, and the words from the book felt like exactly what he was doing. She tried not to blush from this and listened intently to the story. She felt so warm and comfortable around him and at first it was just a friendly feeling, but she couldn't help but realize it might be something more, with his hand there. She wanted to pull away, and tell him that she belonged to the king and only him, but for some reason she just stayed put.

She looked at him and then the book with a blush, as if asking him what exactly he was doing. He knew as well as she did that he was not allowed to touch her. No one touched her, and her master had been worried about this in the first place. She hoped he wouldn't go to far with this, because she was loyal to her king.

He looked her in the eye but did nothing, almost as if he didn't notice his hand on her leg or that he was ignoring it. Still he read on:

"Her cries were muffled as she bit her lip, the feelings he was bringing to her body like a storm out at sea. His fingers traveled over her womanhood, slipping just past her petals and feeling the wetness that dwelt within it. Her back arched with pleasure as he kissed her neck and pushed in deeper, deeper into a place no man was supposed to touch her..."

His hand moved up ever so slightly, never venturing past mid-thigh. He looked Kira in the eye as if to say "What shall you do?

Kira was amazed how much this girl was enjoying just the man's fingers inside of her and for a moment her heart leaped, thinking Alexander might do the same. His hand stayed away though, just out of reach but very teasing. Her eyes met his again, asking the question she was even unsure of herself. She felt like a million things were running through her head and said the only thing she could think of, "He hates when people touch me...."

She was just speaking the truth, they both knew it, but she felt like it needed to be said. Still she hadn't said no to him or push his hand away, and she should have already. She took a deep breath and looked at him, "He really, really doesn't like it...." She looked into his eyes again, very unsure of what to do.

Alexander smiled and pulled his hand away as if he had just noticed it. "Ah, I'm sorry," he told her, rubbing his hand as if to scold it. "I suppose I got so wrapped up in the story that I didn't realize were I had placed my hand. Forgive my offense."

He took her own hand in his own and kissed the back of it, looking up at her with a smile. "Your master doesn't like it when other men touch you? That is understandable, you are very much worth protecting." He leaned in closer now, much to close. "But, you never said that you didn't like it."

Kira blushed more when he acted all embarrassed. "No offense take, sir." She said sheepishly and looked at him with a smile to let him know it was okay. When he leaned in close she didn't back away, he was intoxicating, when people said sinning was fun, they didn't lie. She was very much going to be in trouble if she enjoyed this, it was hard to hide her feelings from her king.

"I suppose I did..." She couldn't lie to Alexander either, and cursed her weak heart. "But I can't.... enjoy it, i'm not allowed...." She looked down, hoping he would understand her dilemma.

Alexander smiled at her, an all-too knowing smile. "Of course you can. People can do whatever they wish, no one can say what they should or should not enjoy." Even so, he back away from her and closed the book with a snap. "But no harm, we can simply find a new book to read can we not?"

Standing up from the chair he gestured towards the back shelves. "Come with me, we'll find something more appropriate."

Kira stood up, but she felt bad for ruining the moment. He didn't really understand her situation and that worried her. She knew very well that her master could tell her what she should and shouldn't enjoy, especially when it came to other men, it was something that would get her another beating or worse.

She walked over to him and nodded, "All right, lets get another book, though I did enjoy that one... I'm sorry." She said quietly. Part of her wanted him to sweep her off her feet like in the story, but the other part of her knew that would never happen. "Have something in mind?"

He led her down the corridors of bookshelves to a secluded area of the library. Here they were completely alone,for even if someone entered they would not be seen unless they came looking. He pointed towards the top shelf, issuing her forward. "There, why don't you choose something from that shelf?"

When she moved forward he came up behind her, pressing his chest against her back as he pressed his hands to her hips. "I;m sure we can find some enticing here..." he whispered to her,

She reached up to the top shelf, and paused when she felt his chest against her back, he was very close. She turned her head and looked down at him while her arms reached above her head to grab the nearest book. When she grabbed the book she lowered her arms and turned around, holding the book to her chest so he couldn't press against her.

She smiled at him, "Found one." She said with a nervousness in her voice, and she gripped the book more as he started down at her.

He took the book from her hand, placing it on a small table nearby and pushing closer until she was backed up against the wall. He placed his hands on the shelf on both sides of her head, watching her intently. "Your king isn't here right now."

With that he moved in for the kiss, pressing his lips against her own pressing his tongue against them seeking entrance. His hand moved lower, gripping her hips as he pressed her against the shelf. He thought he could have waited, but he was wrong. Now he would take what he wanted and she would scream for him to do it, he would see to that. Oh how delicious forbidden fruit was.

"Kira..." he whispered, kissing her neck and trying to egg her on to join him. "I know you want this..."

Kira was shocked with what happened next and she felt his lips against hers, so soft and tender. She froze for a moment, completely shocked and unsure of what to do. "Master.. will kill me..." She said quietly, moving her head to the side as he kissed her neck. Oh how she wanted to embrace this affection, she had quite a thing for him.

She tried to relax and closed her eyes for a moment and took in a deep breath. She looked up into his eyes, he was forbidden to do this yet here he was touching her. She put her arms around him in a small gesture of compliance. "He can't.. know..." She was terrified of him finding out, and she even loved her master, so this felt even worse like cheating. "I don't want him to hurt you...." She looked up into his eyes.

"Shh..." he whispered, kissing her and pressing her back up against the bookshelf. She would have felt the leather-bound tombs press up against her bare back and onto her mark, a reminder of her Master. Still Alexander pressed on, his arms wrapping around her in turn. As one moved to circle her hips the other wrapped itself in her hair, running his fingers through the soft strands.

"No one had to know..." he whispered to her, kissing down to her neck as he tasted her. Oh how easy this was, he thought he would have had more of a challenge taking the kings personal concubine.

She felt so trapped as he touched her and defied everything her master had said. She felt so guilty already, as if she had brought this on herself, which she might have. Her heart pounded in her chest and she blushed as he touched her, a sure sign she was enjoying this just a little. "I'm a terrible liar... you endanger yourself..." She said with a whimper. She wouldn't knowingly endanger him, but she wouldn't be able to lie and he might notice her guilt.

She closed her eyes and felt his kisses on her neck, she might have mistaken them for her king's but Alexander was far more gentle. She put her hands against the shelf to hold herself up. She kept her eyes shut, "Please.... we must not..."

His touches grew a little more forceful, keeping her trapped against the wall as he kissed her. "Shhh...let go..." his hand lowered down her hip, pulling her dress up enough to feel the bare flesh of her thigh. He let his fingers trail across her skin, circling it as he explored her young and supple form. "He'll never know." He didn't want her thinking of her king at this moment. He wanted her all to himself, loving the idea of taking something so beautiful from the king.

He silenced her protests with another forceful kiss, his tongue rolling over her own as her dress was raised higher and higher...

She could feel her arousal heighten and his hand threatened to touch her below. She felt a blush on her cheeks and looked at him, "..O...ok..." She said quietly and closed her eyes again. She tried to let herself enjoy this, after all, he loved her, her master didn't. She took a deep breath and bit her lip as he took more of her dress up.

She embraced the kiss and played with his tongue, she was doing something very wrong, but it felt right. She was so aroused by him and her chest pounded as she gave into the pleasure. She put her arms on his waist and leaned back against the bookshelf. She could only let him go so far though, she couldn't go too far, she'd never forgive herself.

"Oh Kira..." he whispered to her, sounding like a man in love. The truth would have crushed her, that he was simply a man looking for some pleasure and to get back at the king for his rudeness to him. The willing slut was accepting him eagerly now, he though, and so he tried pushing it a little farther. His hands lifted her dress up more, finding their way to her undergarments and sliding underneath them to touch her womanhood, forbidden to him by both her and the King. Oh but he would have it. He pressed a finger inside of her, letting her know what he wanted as he took her against the shelf hidden from view.

She kissed his neck once when he spoke her name, but otherwise she just tried to keep quiet. She felt his finger against her womanhood and a wave of pleasure hit her. She squirmed a bit as his hand worked in her a little and she tried her best not to think about her master. She really believe this man loved her, he had such patience for her, teaching her to read and now it was her turn to return the favor it seemed.

"Oh..." She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, focusing on his fingers in her wettening folds. He made her almost as wet as her master did. She wondered how far he would take it. She moved her hand down his body, aroused enough to make a small move. She put her hand on the brim of his pants and reached inside.

He groaned as she reached into his pants and touched his hardening manhood. While not as large as her King her made up for it in girth, more than able to match her Master in lovemaking. Moaning her name into her mouth he pulled back, smirking at her as he got on his knees and pushed her dress all the way up revealing her wet undergarments.

Smirking he pulled those down, giving him full access to her wet folds. Licking his lips he moved closer, giving them a tender kiss before slipping his tongue inside.

Back
Top Bottom