Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (Nyoko & LifeonMars)

She was surprised by the kiss but embraced it and smiled when he broke it, "Okay, no more talk of that." She smiled as he flipped her over, ready for more. She gasped as his member pressed against her again. After another moan she felt him slip in her again, and their pace continued.

She didn't care who heard her moans or cries of pleasure, and she knew he wouldn't care either. Everyone knew she belonged to him, and she didn't care that they knew this. Once they were both tired from the nights actions she fell asleep against him, her head resting on his chest as she snuggled against him. The horrible day seemed to just disappear after spending the rest of the night with him. She loved just being with him, it made her feel just a bit happier.

Benedict woke up a little later than usually that morning as the suns rays hit his face from the balcony window. He slowly blinked them open, scowling at being so rudely woken and turning over in his bed into the body of his nude companion. She was pressed up against him, their bodies still sticky with sweat and the smell of their lovemaking from the night (and what a night it had been!) That was enough to wake him up and brighten his mood.

He sat up, stretching his arms out and feeling his muscles wake up themselves. That done he gently patted her head as it rested against hit hip, feeling her soft hair as she rested.

Kira's bare body stirred as he moved from her side, and she rolled onto her back. She smiled, she could just feel his good mood already, and felt his hands on her hair. "Morning, master." She grinned and stretched, laying her hands above her head as she laid there, looking up at him, "Sleep well?" She asked him and sat up a bit, stretching out a bit more.

"I did," he replied to her, smirking. "Though I believe I enjoyed the parts were I was awake much more." He leaned in and kissed her forehead, his hand trailing down to her thigh in memory of the carnal delights they had taken pleasure in just a few hours ago. "I trust you slept well? You were awfully tired at the end of it." He didn't think he would ever get tired of teasing her.

She gave a soft chuckle, "I enjoyed those parts as well, master." She sat up more on the bed and ran a hand down his chest, also reminding him of their delights. "I was tired, but not as worn out as you...." She grinned and kissed him once before laying back down and looking up at him, trying to tease him. "I think you liked it so much you'd never want to leave this room."

She laid there, her chest fully exposed to him, she didn't care what the day would bring as long as she didn't have to see any of those snotty nobles. Maybe she would get lucky and just spend the day with him.

He couldn't resist a temptation like that, not when it when it was so openly displayed for him. "Oh? I suppose you were the one who wore me out then. What a crafty little slave, trying to tire out her master like that. I believe I should teach you some manners..." Pushing aside the sheets he moved on top of her, kissing her naked chest and rubbing himself against her hips. It was only a few minutes after waking and already she had driven him mad!

"Hmm..." He kissed her hungrily, breaking it only to speak. "We will be attending the royal ball tonight." His fingers trailed up her wet pussy,pushing inside and spreading her nether lips for the morning sun. "You'll have to be on your best behavior tonight..."

She smiled, knowing he couldn't resist her, she liked driving him wild, "Oh? and I thought master liked his crafty little slave?" She grinned as he moved ontop of her, giving small gasps of approval as he kissed her chest. She was already getting wet from his actions, she couldn't deny she wouldn't want more.

She gasped as his fingers slipped inside of her, "Master, I am always on my best behavior." She smirked and kissed him again, "Its your nobles that cause trouble, I'm a good slave."

He gave her a mock scowl as he gripped her hips and lifted her ass up to him. "Is my slave talking back to me? I think this will silence her..." He agreed with her actually, but he wasn't about to tell her that now.

He thrust inside of her, hard. His pace was quick and powerful, wanting to reach climax soon for both of them. He had affairs that morning so would have to make this quick, but he fully intended to make this pleasurable for the both of them.

"Then this slave will shut up...." She scowled back, teasing of course, but soon she moaned loudly as he thrust inside of her again. She was silenced, and her mind exploded with pleasure. He wasn't drawing this out like last night, he wanted her and he wanted her now. She loved how his body demanded so much from her, it was arousing. She panted and moved her hips slightly as he pounded into her.

His hips were like a piston as he moved in and out of her, driving to bring them both to climax. His body completely enveloped her own, keeping her pinned down to the matress as he took what he wanted from her body. There was no way she could have denied him if she had wanted to.

He bit her neck lightly, teasing her with his teeth and he pressed fully into her with one last hard thrust and coming hard inside of her. The sunlight created a light sheen on their sweat as he came, the sounds of flesh against flesh slowly coming to an end.

She closed her eyes, gasping and moaning louder as he moved in and out of her hard. She did drive him wild and he drove her wild. The sounds of their bodies hitting each other filled the room along with her moans. Her breath became short and shallow and her breast bounced as he rocked her body.

She felt a shiver of pleasure run through her body as he bit her neck, showing his affection even as he used her body hard like this. She wasn't ready for him to cum in her though and she gasped loudly, wrapping her arms around him as he shot into her, reaching her orgasm as well. "Not in me.." She gasped and closed her eyes, panting as she recovered from it.

He let out a satisfied sigh as he rolled off of her, keeping one arm around her as they lay there on the bed. Again she protested to him cumming inside of her, but he paid it little mind. He was a man after all and could not be expected to hold back. He was sure nothing would come of it either way.

Looking at her he smirked, watching the way the sunlight lay over her skin. "As much as I hate to leave this beautiful sight..." he kissed her, a quick peck before pulling away. "Duty calls. The King has many people to meet with today, alliances to forge, threats to make, nothing you'd be interested in of course." He stroked her hair out of her face, "I trust you will be fine if I leave you to your books again?"

She quickly forgot about him letting go inside of her, she shouldn't worry about what she didn't control. She curled up against him as he held her with one arm and only sat up after he kissed her. "To bad you can't just spend the day in bed with me." She smiled and sat up, stretching, it was barely morning and they had already made love.

"Yes, I will be content with my books. Maybe I'll even seen Alexander again." The thought made her smile, if she couldn't be around her master, Alexander was always her second choice. "I hope you don't mind him spending time with me?" She questioned. She always avoided getting on his bad side, especially when she was enjoying herself so much.

Benedict held back the scowl that threatened to break out on his face. He didn't like the way that man looked at Kira, who by all intents and purposes belong to him. He didn't have any sign that the man had evil intentions, but he still had got a feeling from Alexander that the man had a dark side.

"Of course not," Benedict told her, playing off the lie. "It is good you have someone to keep you company." He sat up in the bed, giving a her butt a pinch as he slid off onto the floor. "I trust you won't forget about me though?"

Kira wasn't sure how to read his reaction, he seemed fine with it, but she knew he got jealous easily. She would just have to tread lightly with the subject. She smiled as he pinched her butt and she stood up next to him, running a hand up his chest, and then placed a kiss on his lips.

"Of course I wont forget about you, master." She looked up at him, "I'm not trying to replace you with Alexander... he's just a friend." She kissed him once more and then walked over to where her clothes were kept.

After getting dressed in his royal finery a servant arrived with their breakfast tray. After dismissing the man Benedict helped himself to some toast as he planned out the coming day, looking at Kira every once and a while as his mind kept returning to one particular incident he felt he needed to take care of.

"That noble that accosted you the other day..." he said casually, "did you point out to him the tattoo you carry on your back?"

Kira sat down to breakfast, eating quietly as she thought about Alexander, and hoping he would be in the library today. She looked up when he spoke. "Of course I did. I told him I bare your mark, and only a blind man wouldn't be able to see it." She took a bite of her meal. "That noble is a fool, master. I even told him you killed the last man that tried to hurt me." She gave him a playful smile. She always loved how he fiercely protected her from others, even if it was just because she was his 'property', it felt like more.

"Are you going to talk to him about it?"

"Hmm, yes I suppose I will have a 'talk' with him." He said as he adjusted his collar in the mirror. "It is not right that other think they can take freely what I have not offered them. You are mine and no man must ever forget that."

He seemed to go deep in thought at the moment, contemplating exactly what was to be done about the situation before shaking his head and coming back down to reality. "So then," he said in a manner that signified breakfast was over and the day had begun, meaning they must return to their roles of king and slave. "Let us be off." He opened the door, not even looking behind him to know that Kira would follow.

Kira would be happy once that noble was taken care of, and hopefully he would do a good job on the man. She straightened out her dress and followed him out the door, without even having to be told twice. She followed him to the library, and she hoped Alexander would be there soon.

She couldn't wait to spend the day with him again, and have more reading lessons. She had learned a lot that first day, and not just about reading. He had even saved her last night from that noble and even though her master seemed jealous she adore Alexander. She saw the two oak doors to the library and stopped in front of them, waiting for him to dismiss her for the day.

"I hope you can keep yourself out of trouble while I am away," Benedict said with a small smile, though it disappeared quickly when a pair of guards came walking by. Benedict, King though he may be, was growing slightly concerned with his image and weather his subjects might see him as growing to attached to Kira.

"Well then..." he gave her a nod of the head, "I will come for you later." He opened to door for her, letting her into the expansive library. After that was done he left her alone, looking back just once wondering just what that Alexander had planned for her that she was so overjoyed about.

Inside the library the ammbassador in question was sitting calmly by himself, deeply enchanted by the book in his hands. He apparently hadn't heard the door opening.

She slipped into the library, stopping for a moment to peek out the door, "I'll be good master." She smiled at him and then disappeared into the library. Once the door was shut behind her a large smile formed on her face when she saw Alexander. She walked over to him, "Alexander." She said with a grin and sat down in a chair near him, waiting for him to notice her.

She was happy to see him here already, and wondered what story they could read today. She knew anything he suggested would be great, he knew far more then she did. She barely knew how to read, but he, he had probably read every book in this place! She might be overaggerating a bit, but he was quite an amazing guy.

It took Alexander no time at all to notice Kira as she took her seat next to him. His expression was one of surprise and alarm for the first brief moment before transforming into a smile. "Ah, my lovely Kira. What a fine sight to be treated to in the morning." He placed his book aside for the moment, taking her hand so that he may kiss the back of her palm. "And how are you this fine morning?"

He looked her in the eye with some slight concern. "I hope you faired well after that mans attack on you. If you like, I think I have a few stories we might try reading today to help take you mind of it.

Kira smiled at him, "I'm doing wonderful, and you?" She picked up the book he had been holding and glanced through it. "What stories did you have in mind?" She asked, "And I think master will take care of that man. The last time someone tried to hurt me, ending badly for them lets just say." She grinned again. Just thinking about how fiercely her master protected her was comforting. It had been a pain to get the tattoo on her back, but it was worth it she knew.

She wasn't sure what this book in her lap was about, it seemed different then the others he had shown her, but still acted interested in it. "I have all day to read, master is away doing meetings or something like that." She shrugged, forgetting where he said he was going.

The book she happened to be holding was definitely of an...interesting quality. It was considered one of the forbidden books by many of the "respectable" crowd but as always with this such merchandise it always found its way into the hands of those who wanted them. This book was a romance story, though the thick of it was filled with a tense eroticism that snuck up on you like a snake coiled around you ankle, just becoming apparent when you were engrossed in the story and it was far to late to turn back.

"Ah, you have caught me with one of my vices," Alexander said with an embarrassed grin, "I hope such things are not upsetting to you."

She picked up a few words reading through the book, realizing the content of some of it and her cheeks blushed. "Upsetting, no. A bit surprising. I didn't know they made books like this." She closed it and handed it back to him, unsure of what else to say. It wasn't like she was completely innocent, she had done many things with her master.

"Why are you interested in such?" She asked quietly and for the first time wondered if he had a wife, or even a woman he was courting. She sat down next to him and looked at the book, "Whats the title read?"

Back
Top Bottom