Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (Nyoko & LifeonMars)

Benedict listened to her, his anger growing. "Damn that man. He comes into my home and tries to lay a hand on what is mine. I will see he pays for this. That fat slob will learn what it means to cross me." The other side of Benedict was coming out again, the mighty warlord who conquered towns and struck down his enemies. Before the day was out he would certainly have some kind of revenge ready for the noble.

"But as for you...I saw the smile you gave Alexander. Exactly how close are your two growing? I will not have you laying with other men, not while you bear my mark!"

Kira couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in her master for his anger against the noble she had been so frustrated with. She knew things would be handled and for a moment thought everything might be alright for her, but then he had to bring up Alexander. She felt her cheeks flush when he talked about her smile.

"I am not laying with him, id never do such a thing and betray you master." For a moment the feeling of Alexander stroking her back, and her tattoo flashed through her head, but she continued talking, "I am.... starting to enjoy his company a lot, no one is as nice to me as he is." It was a plausible reason for her to like him, "He knows I belong to you, and I doubt he'd try anything like that with me...he respects you, and me."

For a moment he felt like going out a striking down Alexander, but the look she was giving him and how she said no one else was as nice to her, he felt his heart soften. "Kira..." He said softly, "I will trust you. You have stuck by me after all of this, so some trust must be giving." He smiled as he took her hand in his own and kissed it.

"It is nice to be away from prying eyes," he told her, brushing some hair out of her face. "I cannot stand it being the object of curiosty from everyone around me. These nobles..." He sighed, turning back to Kira and smiling again. "It is nice to get away from it." Gently he kissed her on the lips, holding her hands in his own as they stood there in their hidden corner.

Kira saw the change in his face and her body relaxed as well, "Thank you, master...." She smiled warmly at him, she must have hit a cord with him. She took a step towards him, just as he brushed her hair from her face, "It causes to much tension..." She said with a smirk, "They.... are idiots.....Sorry to say." Her mind was at ease for the moment, knowing she wasn't going to be in trouble for what were forbidden feelings.

She kissed him back, her feelings for him were far stronger then the ones for Alexander, especially when he was kind to her like this. Though Alexander was excellent at seducing her and she still wanted him. She squeezed her master's hands affectionately and broke the kiss after a long while, "May we just leave them?"

Benedict pressed his forehead against her own, his thumb gently rubbing her fingertips as he smiled at her. "That is the best idea I've heard all night." He kissed her again, loving the feel of her warm lips against his own. "Shall we?"

Link her arm with his own he led her out the back of the room, away from the prying eyes of the gentry and down the hallways lit only by the moonlight streaming in through the large windows. Te sky was clear and filled with stars and shown brightly. As the pair looked on a flash of light streamed past the sky and disappeared just as fast as it appeared. "A falling star," Benedict remarked, "perhaps you should make a wish."

Kira was enjoying this attention, the night's troubles forgotten as he pressed his forehead to her face and then his lips against hers. As they walked she stayed right up against him, smiling happily. She felt safe with him, sure she felt safe with Alexander, but not as safe and as comfortable as she was with her master. It upset her how those nobles only see her as a whore, and looking back on the things she had done, she agreed a little.

Her smile shone in the moonlight and her eyes flashed when she saw the falling star. She smiled at his words, he was sure gentle tonight. She closed her eyes, thinking for a moment on the thing she wanted the most. She wanted Alexander yes.... she even wanted her master to love her as a lover, and not a slave. She moved her lips silently as she wished, wishing to just be happy. If she was happy as a slave so be it.

He stood there with her, just looking up at the stairs for the moment. Eventually he led her back to his chambers were they could finally be alone.

It was dark inside the room with only the moonlight shining in through the window the only source of illumination. It was here, hidden in the darkness and away from any prying eyes that Benedict felt he could finally let down the defenses he had around himself, to open the large walls he had erected between himself and others. He held Kira in his arms, kissing her gently on the lips. One kiss was followed by another, then another, and soon enough it was like he couldn't live without feeling her skin against his own.

Kira felt so much better alone with him, she wasn't so tense and she seemed to loosen up in his arms. As his lips touched hers she held onto it, grateful when he didn't stop with the affection. His kisses were the best feeling she had all night and she moved closer to him, placing her hands on his chest and running them along it.

"I like it better in here." She said with a smirk and kissed him on the lips again.

"As do I," he kissed her again, lightly biting her lower lip as he left her again. His hands went to her back, pulling back the straps of her dress so they fell of her shoulders. With a smile he looked into her eyes as pushed her back towards the bed. He let his lips moved down her neck, lower and lower until he moved over her shoulder as he pushed her back on the soft mattress.

He laughed as she bounced on the bedframe. Reaching for his chest be pulled his shirt off, revealing his toned chest before moving on top of her, trapping her under him as he moved in closer. Of course, he didn't think she had any complaints.

She let her dress fall, smiling and kissing him more, her arms wrapped around him now. Her dress fell and exposed her chest, and she pressed against him for a moment until he pushed her back onto the mattress, her soft mounds bouncing as she landed. She watched as he took off his shirt, revealing his wonderful chest.

As he moved ontop of her she laid her hands above her head, smiling, "Oh no, master has trapped me..." She smirked playfully. She really would enjoy this, maybe that star had worked, maybe she would be happy.

He reached up and held her hands in his own, holding her down playfully. It was much like their first night together, only on happier circumstances. "Hmm, what should I do with my prisoner? I wonder..." he chuckled as lowered his mouth to suckle on her nipple, bringing the nub to hardness and taking it between his teeth.

His hands travvled lower, bunching her dress downward and he sought to feel more of her naked body.

Kira smiled happily squirming in his grasp, just being playful. "Don't torture me!" She was teasing of course, he had tortured her before, when she was being punished. This was nothing like that, this was wonderful and her nipples got hard easily. She moaned softly as his lips were on her breast.

She rubbed her legs against his, and moving her head up a bit, trying to kiss him. She wanted him to strip soon, he always made her feel so aroused, and it had been a while since they were so passionate like this.

He pulledd back from her breasts with an audible 'pop' and trailed downward, kissing her all the way to her naval and pulling down the remainder of her dress. He stood up at the edge of the bed, lifting her legs up as the dress came off her smooth, pale legs. With a grin he reached for his own britches, undoing his belt and tossing it aside. He never took his eyes off her naked form, letting them trail over her chest and thighs as he kicked off his own garments and joined her in the bed, he held her in his arms, his hard manhood pressing up against her as took her hands in his own.

They were completely alone and free and it showed with every touch and kiss he gave her.

She gave a gasp as his mouth left her breasts, and his kisses made her shiver in delight. Her eyes never left him as he undressed, her eyes moving from his face and down. She loved him like and met his eyes as they both scanned each other a pleasant smirk on her face. When he climbed back into the bed and held her she kissed his neck, feeling his manhood already hardening against her body.

"Your so much more fun alone." She felt how free he felt, and she couldn't help but give soft moans of pleasure.

He could only agree with her there, and as a show of gratitude his hand moved lower, touching her clit and rubbing the little bundle of nerves so she would be nice and wet for his entry. His fingers were rough but sensual, handling ehr like he owned her but still cared.

After working her body over her readied himself to enter her, his hard cock position just over her woman hood. He teased her with just the tip of it, moving just inside of her then pulling away. This was how he tortured her here, not with pain, but with pleasure!

Finally, when she was wet and wanting he thrust home, making her take all of him in one swift thrust!

She let out a gasp as her clit sent waves of pleasure through her body, making her even more wet. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his chest. Her soft moans grew louder as he readied himself to go inside of her, something her body was wanting so badly. She continued to lay kisses on him and gasped when his tip touched her wet opening.

When he pulled away for that moment she whimpered, showing her disapproval. She felt so hot below and when she finally felt him against her womanhood again she let out a moan, followed by more sounds of pleasure as he thrust all the way inside of her. It felt so good, having him go inside of her so quickly and she laid most kisses on his neck.

He held himself inside of her there, not moving and just feeling her walls contract around his shaft. His kissed her cheek and nibbled her ear lightly as he then slowly pulled back, bringing it too the tip before pushing in again. His pace was slow and sensual, wanting to drag it out as long as possible as he held her in his arms. His hands went over her thighs, rubbing her ass and squeezing her cheeks.

"Who owns you," he whispered too her in the darkness. "Who is your master?" He wanted to hear her say it, wanted to her her beg him for more.

Her moans continued, and she felt every inch of him move inside of her, she squeezed against him. Her breaths short and almost panting from the pleasure. She rubbed his chest sensually, enjoying just touching his toned body. She gasp in pleasure as he nibbled her ear, she loved him like this so much!

A blush formed on her face as he whispered in her ear, he loved to show his control, and she was more then willing to feed his desire, "You are..... you own me..." She whispered back, "I'm all yours, master." She smiled.

He let out a low growl as his pace began to move faster, loving hearing her give up herself to him. He thighs moved back and forth and he took her willing body, taking her along for ever bit of pleasure they could get out of this. He reached up to hold her face, looking her in the eye as they rocked back and forth together on the bed, the sound of skin and skin filling the air with the smell of sweat and sex.

"Turn around," he whispered to her, taking her by the shoulder so he could help her onto her hand and knees. He wanted to be able to touch all of her at once, to completely dominate her that night, kind, body, and soul.

She felt so vulnerable with him, but loved the feeling to give up everything to him. As he held her face she smiled up at him, gazing at him happily. She knew he loved her answer, he controlled her being, and while she sometimes hated it, she loved how he made her feel. Her breasts bouncing with his thrusts as he moved in her body.

At his command she turned around to all fours, one of his favorite positions. She turned her head to look at him once she was on all fours, smiling.

He pressed his toned chest against her soft back, gripping both of her breasts as he moved in and out of her like a wild animal claiming its mate. His fingers worked over her hard nipples, taking the buds between his fingers and rubbing them, pinching them, wanting her to feel every possible way e could touch her. His breath was hot in her ear as he kissed her neck, her name on his lips. "Gods... Kira...ohhh..."

He was coming soon, he could feel it. "I'm coming Kira..." he whispered to her, his lust for her so very clear. "I'm going to cum inside you. Cum with me...!"

His entire body tensed as he hissed her name, releasing himself inside of her. His fertile seed gushed forth, filling her entirely as he rode the wave of pleasure with her. For the first time in his life he truly cared wether his bed partner felt pleasure or not.

His chest against her sweaty back and his hands on her breasts made her moan louder. She gripped the bed and closed her eyes, panting as he moved in and out of her. His desires were animalistic at times and she enjoyed that side of him, her emotions and arousal as wild as he was moving in her.

"Yes master..." She breathed, feeling her own orgasm rising. She was always worried about him cumming inside of her, she didn't want that, but he seemed to not care. She moaned still, praying nothing would change, arguing didn't matter now. As soon as she felt his warm cum fill her she gasped, her own orgasm exploding as they both released. Her own cum mixing with his and her head tilting backwards as she came, and her back tensing up. "Master came in me...." She said with a slight whimper.

He rested on top of her, keeping his weight to the side of the bed as the lay on the mattress as to keep from crushing her. He hadn't pulled out of her yet, still joined together as they were and their combined juices leaking out of her and onto the bedsheets. He was breathing heavily and kissed her neck in reply. "You bring out the beast in me," he told her, and this was true. She seemed to be able to drive him wild.

Playfully he took her body in his arms and flipped her up so she was laying on top of him and she was looking right in his eyes, their chest pressed up against each other and slick with sweat from the lovemaking. "I don't recall you complaining a few moments ago..."

As he rolled her over she smiled at him softly, she didn't let herself panic about him cumming in her, even though part of her wanted to. She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes, "Yes, it felt great... but master knows how dangerous it is...." She replied calmly, feeling him still inside of her as she laid on him, keeping her just slightly aroused.

Her breath was slowing down and she looked up at him for a moment, then kissed his neck a few times. "I just don't want, children right now...." She replied.

He silenced her protests with another kiss, not wanting to talk of fears or worries at the moment. "No more talk of that," he told her. "In fact, I would rather we not talk at all." The slight raise of his eyebrow conveyed hie meaning perfectly as he raised his hips slightly into her own. His member was already starting to harden once more inside of her, ready for another session with her own body. Flipping her onto her back he eagerly began to touch her everywhere, not wanting a single part of her to go unexplored.

And they had many hours to explore that night as the moon traveled across the sky. It was sure that many of the servants and guards could hear the shouts and screams of pleasure that echoed from the Kings chamber into the night, not coming to a end until finally both parties were so exhausted they would have to collapse onto each other and drift to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom