Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (Nyoko & LifeonMars)

Unseen by Kira Alexander grimaced. This couldn't come at a worst time. Ah well, you reap what you sow as it were. Begging his pardon to the young lady he was flirting with he finished his wine and gestured for Kira to follow him. He kept an eye out over his shoulder to make sure no one noticed that we was leaving with the young slave. He already had enough rumors about himself wandering around the castle.

Secreting away he lead her to one of the outside balconies overlooking the night-covered kingdom. One could see the full moon and a sky filled with stars overhead while the lights from town still burned in some of the homes and taverns.

"Well dear Kira," he said with a smile of a snake, "what did you want to talk about?

Kira glanced out at the stars for a moment, taking in the peaceful site. She snapped back to the moment at hand and glance at him when he spoke. She felt like embracing him, but he had still gotten her into this situation.

"You promised to take me away. Master doesn't want me anymore, so please take me, Alexander. Everyone hates me hereâ?¦ for what I've done with you. I can't stay here." Tears welled up in her eyes, everything she had been holding in was coming out right in front of him. She didn't think anyone could help her but him, he was her last hope. She looked at him with teary eyes.

Alexander eyed her for a moment, the look in his eyes unreadable. It looked for a moment that he was about to tell her everything would be alright, that he would whisk her away to his lands and she would live happily ever after with him. For a moment, things seemed like they would be alright.

Then he laughed.

At first it was soft, then it rose to a deep belly laugh. Only a fool wouldn't be able able to realize he was laughing at Kira. "Oh you silly girl," he told her as his laughter died down, "you really believed everything I said back in the library? All those sweet whispers? I thought after your king treated you like the whore you are you'd have realized that there are no fairy tale endings."

He smiled cruelly, walking up to her and sneering in her face. "Do you really think someone in my position would ever take a girl like you home to live with him? A lowly slave such as yourself? You're nothing but trash, only good for a quick fuck."

He eyes traveled down her dress, his grin growing more perverse. "Though you are quite the fuck, I'll give you that."

Kira was shocked, she felt the color drain from her face and her stomach twisted into knots. He had played her all along, gotten her to throw away her position with the king. His laughter stung her more then anything. This was far from a joke, her life was ruined because of him.

She balled her fists and stared at him with disbelief, "You bastard." She growled, wishing she had the will to hit him, but she could only think of how stupid she had been. "H-he was right about you, your just scum." Her voice trembled with anger. What was worse is she knew he'd get away with it, because she was just a slave, like he said. The only person who had cared for her, now hated her and she felt such hopelessness consume her. She turned from him and leaned against the balcony, closing her eyes as tears fell.

She hoped he would just leave, and she couldn't go back to the ball. It didn't matter if they beat her or anything, she would have to find another way out, maybe escape. She had done it before.

At the sight of her tears Alexander laughed even harder. He almost got off on this even more so than sex, enjoyed watchign her break down in front of him. "God you're a pitiful sight? What man in his right mind would love you, after all why would anyone buy a cow when the milk is free?"

He was behind her now, hands traveling up her sides and groping her breasts. "Maybe I'll sample your fruits one more time before I leave. Get your full worth before you're caste out of the castle..." He pressed up against her, hands upon her body painfully. His laughter hissed in her ear, never stopping in it's cruelty...

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"

Alexander jumped, throwing Kira aside and turning in fright. His eyes widened at the full frame of Benedict stepped out onto the balcony, black armor shining in the moonlight, eyes blazing like the fires of hell.

"My...my Lord..."Alexander stuttered. "I...she was trying to seduce me again! This whore! She's to blame my liege!"

Benedict looked down at Kira, eyes meeting hers again for the first time in days. His anger only grew at the sight of her tear-stricken face. "Her tears tell a different story, scum."

Kira sobbed harder when she felt his hands on her, if only he could have just left her to cry. She tried pushing him away, but his hands were strong and she felt so filthy. She had almost given up hope when her master voice startled them both and she was thrown to the side.

She curled her knees up against her body immediately and looked up at him, almost not believing that he was really here. She trembled with tears, her eyes puffy, she couldn't look away from him, anger filled his face, but she knew he was almost in as much pain as she was. He had saved her again, at least for now.

"M-masterâ?¦" she said quietly and pushed herself up, glancing over at Alexander now with hatred, "I'm not a whore!" She yelled at alexander, sick of hearing that word.

It was quickly becoming clear that Benedict had heard everything. He loomed over Alexander like a judge, fists clenched so tight the knuckles were turning white.

"Please Lord Benedict!" Alexander begged. "Can't you see this witch has beguiled you? She's a black widow luring us both into her web!" When Kira shouted back at him that she wasn't a whore he growled and raised his fist to strike her. "Insufferable slut!" He shrieked, hand coming down hard.

But it never connected. The ambassador wrist was caught in the vice-like grip of the King, nearly crushing the bone. Alexander whimpered as he twisted in pain. "Mercy my Lord!"

"I accept you into my Kingdom..." Benedict growled at the sniveling man. "Listen to you blather on about diplomacy and good relations..." slowly Benedict forced Alexander closer and closer to the edge of the balcony. "And this is how you repay me? By sleeping with my woman and disrespecting me and my Kingdom? THIS is how the ambassador's of your country act?"

"Mercy...!" Alexander cried out, screaming in terror as Benedict pressed his back against the railing.

"SILENCE!" Benedict roared. "I'll have no more of your snake-charming tongue in my court! Burn in hell!"

Alexander screams filled the air as the King threw him over the side of the castle, casting him down to the hard stone walkway below. The ambassador body twisted in the air as he fell several stories, his life finally ending as he was splattered against he ground. The blood pooled around his body as guards rushed to him, looking up to the image of their King upon the balcony.

Benedict looked down, no compassion for the man in his eyes. The moment he turned to look at Kira that changed, his eyes becoming softer thought not in the least bit weak. "Kira..." he whispered.

Kira watched as the man tumbled off the balcony, how she had been fooled by this man, and to see him fall was satisfying. Once it was over, his screams silenced forever, she looked at Benedict, their eyes meeting. The look in his eyes made her melt and she walked closer to him, but didn't embrace him just yet.

"I'm so sorry, masterâ?¦" She glanced down at the floor for a moment. All might not be lost after all and she took another step closer, "I- I was stupidâ?¦" She had explained herself so many times, but she hoped seeing Alexander treat her like that would sway his anger, and it seemed to be helping.

She moved within arms length of him and looked up, "Please, forgive meâ?¦" She ached to embrace him, to feel his strong arms around her. She always felt safe, even after all the beatings he had given her. He was the only thing she wanted, just the chance to serve him again.

Benedict didn't answer her with words. He had always been a man of action, never quite learning how to properly express himself with language. He knew she would understand his meaning however as he reached out to her and took her up in his arms, embracing her with all his strength and holding onto her tightly.

He forgave everything then and there, just seeing that look in her eyes was enough. He had been a fool. After everything he had done himself how could he not forgive her this one small mistake when it was obvious she had been so thoughaly used by that man?

"I'm going to war again," he whispered in her ear. He gently pulled away from her to look in her eyes, pushing a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "I'm going to put Alexander's country to the sword. If that is the sort of man that rules there they will be better off under my rule." He kissed her forehead, never wanting to let go of her. "I will show them what happens when they hurt that which is mine."

Kira wrapped her arms around him tightly, welcoming the embrace, she had wanted this for so long. Her heart soared as he held her, knowing she had been forgiven for all her mistakes. She couldn't ask for more then that and buried her head into his chest for a moment. She looked up at him with a bright smile again, thanking him with her sparkling eyes.

"Yes they would be better under your rule." She smiled, his kiss on her forehead feeling wonderful. She was his again, and only his. She didn't care about being just a slave, so long as she was his slave. He cared about her far more then any normal master would and she loved that about him.

He simply held her there for several moments, letting the tensions ease away in their embrace. He held her close to his body in silence. He didn't want to break the mood with words. The night sky was their only witness and that suited Benedict just fine, though he could think of another way he would be able to make it up to Kira.

"Kira," he said with a smile. "Would you care to have a dance?"

She clung to him gently, enjoying his embrace so much. She was just so happy to have him back, her face lit up with a smile that only he could give her. She looked up at him when he spoke, "I'd be honored, master." She squeezed him again, her heart pumping, she couldn't think of a better thing to do. They still had the ball, and she didn't think he should ignore his guests just for her.

"Master, what about your guests?" She also was worried about her clothes, she was dressed as a simple servant, but she wanted to dance with him so badly. She didn't want to leave his side again.

True, he did have other guests. But his mind was clearer for the first time in months. This was not him. This was not how he acted.

"And what of them?" He said with a smirk. "I am King Benedict and I will do as I please. For too long I've been playing nice with these nobles, all prime and proper with their etiquette when they have done nothing to deserve their splendor. Why should I give their opinions any weight when I rule the armies, when I rule this Kingdom!"

In a flair of excitement he reached back behind her, ripping open the back of her slave dress enough to reveal his symbol tattooed on her back. "I have conquered these lands, and you," he added with a very masculine flair. "I am Benedict the Butcher! I will one day rule the world, I take what I desire and do whatever I please!" He pulled her close to him, mouth inches away from her as he whispered "and right now I desire to dance with my beautiful slave."

He sealed and more words with a fierce kiss, claiming her forever as his own and vowing never to let her leave his side again.

She felt the cool air on her back as he ripped open her dress, showing off her tattoo. She tried not to chuckle as he gave his monologue, she just beamed at him as he spoke, smiling as he showed how much he desired her. She had completely forgotten about that slimy ambassador.

When his lips met hers she closed her eyes and enjoyed the passion behind his kiss. She felt the kiss throughout her entire body, making her feel tingly just from a kiss, it was so wonderful. "Id love that." She smiled at him, once the kiss was broken, her arms still wrapped around him.

He kissed her once more because he desired it, holding her there for a moment longer before taking her arm in his and walking her out to the dance floor. Already there was a small commotion over what had just happened to Alexander, the people having heard that his body was just found. What shocked them more was seeing the King walking arm in arm with a slave. One of the kings other servents quickly approached him, informing him of Alexander's death.

"I already know about," Benedict replied. "Because I killed him."

"S-sire?" The servant gasped.

"We'll be going to war with his country now," Benedict waves him off. "Have the troops start readying themselves. I'm sure they are getting restless as it is."

Pushing past the servant he brought Kira out to the center of the ball, commanding the music to play again as he to her hands in his own. "May I have this dance?" He asked.

Kira enjoyed every kiss he gave her, keeping her eyes on him and it felt like they were the only two there. Once they were at the center of the room, no doubt everyones eyes on them, she squeezed his hands tightly, "Yes." she said with a smile and danced.

She didn't care what the others thought about her dancing with him, even if she was a slave. She beamed as he moved with her, she was happy to know he didn't care either.

They danced through that song and several thereafter, Benedict never taking his eyes off of his lovely partner. Of course the people where all in there gossip-filled worlds, talking off the Kings "execution" of Alexander and his deceleration of war. This, combined with the rumors of another nobles torture sent a chill up the spines of some of the upper crust. It was a clear sign that Benedict would have no one in his court disrespect him or any of his charges.

The dance was smooth, graceful, and at many times rough and possessive. Benedict would pull her to his body, pressing up against her before allowing her to lean back in time with the music. She was his, but in a way she owned some of him as well. His kinder side would only come out for her and all could say that their king would have been a lot worse had Kira not been there to tone down his anger.

By the time the dances were finished and dinner was being served Benedict still felt he could go on all night if it was with her. "That dress of yours is still waiting, isn't it?" He whispered. "Why don't you change. I'll be waiting."

The dancing was more then she could ask for, how his hands held her, their bodies moving together, she was so happy. She loved the side she brought out of him, and she stayed close to him as they danced. She had forgotten about the dress until now, and a smile crossed her lips, "Oh yes, I'll go change!" She let go of his hand and walked out of the room.

She happened to pass the cook in the hallway and he stopped her, "Where are you going?" He huffed. She wasn't afraid of him anymore, but still kept her manners. "Getting changed for my lord." She replied with a smile.

"Ahh." He eyed her, as if he didn't believe she was speaking the truth. She kept on walking however, if he was smart he would let her pass. He made no attempt to stop her after seeing the mark on her back, that was clear enough for him.

Kira burst into the bedroom and saw the dress resting on her dresser. She quickly slipped it on and hurried back to her master. The dress was more beautiful then she'd first thought, and it fit her so nicely, hugging every curve. It had a nice hint of blue to the color, and the back cut low to show off her mark. As she entered the room she locked eyes with her master again, spinning around once as she near him, to let him see the dress. She didn't care what the others thought, just what he thought.

He looked up as soon as she entered the room, the air seeming to perk up as she arrived. She looked just as beautiful as he imagined, her young body looking magnificent as she twirled for him. The dress was beautiful in it's own right but without her wearing it, it would have been naught but a piece of cloth to him. Her smile drew him to her, taking her in his arms and kissing her in front of the entire party. Even with the hint of grime from working in the kitchen she out-shined every woman in the court in his eyes.

"I'd have you for dinner, you look good enough to eat" He whispered to her as he pulled away. Her place was next to him as the dinner table, his hand roaming over her thigh in desire. He couldn't keeps his hands off her it seemed. After denying his feeling for so long now he saw fit to never let her go. Though some disproving stares could be made among the crowd there were those who raised their glasses to the couple much to the surprise of Benedict. It seemed that some people were loyal to the King enough to accept whoever he chose as his companions.

Following dinner there was more dancing, the two lovers sharing their own private space within the center of the ballroom. The other dancers gave them wide berth, allowing the King to twirl his Kira at his pleasure and whisper whatever sweet words he cared to in her eat without anyone overhearing.

And like all good night this one too came too an end. Of course, that was truly only applicable to the nobles that left for their own homes by carriage. For Kira, scooped up in the arms of her King like a bride, and Benedict the night was only beginning. His Lordship seemed in better spirits than ages as he marched them down the halls towards their bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom