Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (Nyoko & LifeonMars)

She bit her lip and quieted her cries, she would try and comply with everything he said, because she knew how badly she had messed up. She only opened her eyes when he mentioned the dungeon, she hated that place. "Isâ?¦ there anyway I can't make it up to you?" She dared to ask, just hoping it wouldn't instigate another outburst. He was already using her hard, and she just hoped to calm him down. Her body was rocked with his thrusts and she grunted each time he went deeper in her, he was stretching her out horribly and she would be sore, her breasts even bouncing from the motion.

With a groan he came inside of her, stiffening once and releasing his seed before pulling away. It was nothing like the previous passionate encounters, this had been a punishment and neither could see it as anything more. He undid her manacles and dragged her from the bed, reaching for the leash he had used on her in the beginning. "I never should have removed this," he growled. "You want to make it up? Then put this on and take your punishment like you deserve."

She didn't even complain when he came inside of her, but she was still worried about it. She felt so dirty after he finished, nothing like before and she sat up and stared at the floor when he unchained her. She let him drag her around without resistance, and looked up only when he spoke. "Yes, masterâ?¦" Her voice was weak and sad. She attached the leash to her collar and gave him the other end, staring at the floor again. She felt like she could just curl up and cry.

He didn't even look at her, taking the leash in his tight grip and pulling her along. Dressing himself he left her as she was, feeling she deserved nothing else for her betrayal. He took long strides down the hallway so she would have to struggle to keep up, never giving her a break as he led her to the place she most feared. The dungeon steps were just as dark and gloomy as they were before, all that changed was the silence. She would be completely alone down here, no one but the darkness and rats for company. "Any final words before I lock you away?"

She struggled to keep on her feet, but managed not to fall, praying he would at least give her a blanket so she didn't freeze down here. She stumbled down the steps and started into the scary cell. She really wish he wouldn't leave her here, so alone. She shivered and folded her arms in front of her. She stared at the floor still, trying to think over what to say.

"I know you wont forgive me, and I don't deserve it, but I really am so sorry, its the worst mistake I've ever madeâ?¦" She sounded sincere, because she really was, "I beg you to forgive me. Id do anything to be on your good side again."

His cold stare betrayed no emotion but the way he looked away from her begging eyes spoke of the pain that was going through his heart. His hard, stony soul only knew of one way to deal with such feelings: lock them away out of sight and mind. And so it would be the same for her. "You should have though of that when you decided to fuck Alexander," he spat, tugging her chain into one of the cells. A blanket, one that actually looked warm instead of rotted, was lying in wait for her as well as a bowl of food and some water. If he was furious with her a small part of him still cared enough to treat her with some shred of mercy.

She couldn't look at him, just walked more into the cage as he tugged on her. "I didn't want tooâ?¦. he made meâ?¦." That was half true. She told him it was a terrible idea, but he didn't listen, and now she was in a lot of trouble. "I beg you to forgive me masterâ?¦" She walked over and sat on the cold ground, looking up at him, her eyes showed how genuine she was. The water and food showed her that he cared, but getting back into his good graces would be hard. "I will do anything, masterâ?¦. " She picked up the blanket and pulled it over her lap, trying not to sob.

He wanted to believe her but couldn't. Even now he could tell she was holding back. "But why?" He demanded, "why did you not just tell me right away? You know I would have protected you!"

He turned from her, body blocking the door as she lay behind him sobbing. "No. I'm afraid I can't trust you Kira. You betrayed me and I will not let it stand. Enjoy yourself down here, I will return for you when if I think of a suitable punishment." With that he stepped away from her, the cold steel door clanging shut and locking behind him. There he left her, the sadness in his eyes visible to none in the darkness.

Kira looked at the floor, trying to think of what to say, she wanted to blame it all on Alexander, but it was partly her fault, she fell for the temptations. She loved Alexander in a way, and wanted the love he promised her. She sobbed quietly, " I know masterâ?¦. but he promised me thingsâ?¦." She paused, thinking over her next words carefully. But she heard him walk away, it was too late.

"Master wait! Please, let me explain!" The sound of her chain dragging across the floor as she moved could be heard. "Please don't go. I beg youâ?¦" She moved as far as the chain would allow, praying he would stop.

He should have kept walking, that is what his mind told him to do. But another part of him told him that if he walked away now he would forever hate himself and regret this moment, something that irritated and confused him. She had betrayed him, played him for a fool by sleeping behind his back after all that had passed between them. His foot was almost out the chamber door when he stopped, turning his head just enough to look at her.

"Say your piece," he told her, "tell me why.

She heard him stop and took a deep breath, she finally had a chance. "W-we were reading, ilke always, but he made me read some book with sex in it, and started touching meâ?¦. his hand went up my leg, and I felt really uncomfortable. He told me you would appreciate me saying the dirty parts of the book, and I said he shouldn't touch meâ?¦ " Her words were quick but she didn't want to lie anymore. "He promised me things, said he would treat me like a lover, not a slave, and I know you treat me well master, I told him that too..â?¦ but he played on fears. I told him I wasn't allowed! He made me feel crazyâ?¦ and when we went to get another book he kissed meâ?¦. " She looked at the floor, she felt so bad.

"He said you wouldn't know, but I knew you would know because I can't keep anything from you, masterâ?¦." She remembered how gentle he was compared to her master, but pushed that from her mind. "I didn't want to have sex with him, the kiss made me feel bad enoughâ?¦ but next thing i knew he was in my dress. He said he would take me awayâ?¦ but I didn't want thatâ?¦. " She sobbed more. " I made a terrible mistakeâ?¦ terrible. I would give anything to make it up to you." She really would, she loved her master, even if Alexander promised her more.

He stood there and listened, taking in every word. His gut reaction was to silence her for what she spoke but he stayed his hand. By the time she finished his hand was clenching the wall tight enough his fingers bled from pressing into the hard, rough stone. He was certain of one thing: Alexander was going to pay for this, somehow he would suffer more than anyone Benedict had killed before.

He looked back at her and saw the longing and despair in her eyes. He could feel it inside him that she was serious in what she spoke of, that she was truly sorry, but he was not a man who easily forgave. He turned from her in anger, walking out.

"I will return in the morning," he told her as he disappeared into the darkness. He had much to think about and things to deal with.

"Okay, master."

She had said all she could, and now he would decide her fate. Tears streamed down her eyes as he walked out, and she laid down on her side, covering up with the blanket. She couldn't eat in this state, it was too much. His silence had unnerved her, but at least he hadn't yelled. He had listened, and she could only imagine what he was thinking. She would take a punishment, she had before, for less things, she just wanted that trust back. She closed her eyes and tried to let sleep take her, but her mind wasn't going to let her. She tossed and turned all night.

The night was not good for him either. Though he was not trapped in the dungeon he was trapped by the politics of his times and the laws of the Kingdoms. Alexander had easily admitted to what he had done but there was little Benedict could do about it. Should he make a scene over the man sleeping with a slave, something hardly considered a crime in these lands, it could have political ramifications for years to come between their two kingdoms. Benedict did not sleep at all that night and ended up pacing the halls of the castle for hours on end.

It was early that morning when he returned to the dungeon, still dressed in the same clothes as before, and knocked upon her cell door.

She barely slept an hour, and sat up when she heard the echo of her master's footsteps. She could tell it was him by how he walked, confident and strong. She saw him appear in the doorway and she pull the blanket over her body. She noticed how he was in the same clothes, so he was worried as well. Or at least really angry, she hoped the first.

"Hello, master." She said quietly.

"Silence," he told her, cold and curtly. It was without anger but also without any trace of sympathy. "I've decided you're punishment." He unlocked the cell door and stepped back, throwing down a set of simple servants clothing. "You will be but to work in the kitchens, cleaning and cooking. You will no longer serve under me as my personal slave."

Her heart sunk. She had been hoping for something good to happen, anything, just so long as she was with him. She had just hoped for too much, despite her pleas, she was dead to him it seemed and that about killed her. Still she couldn't argue, she bit her lip and tears started to fall from her eyes. She reached forward and picked up the clothing and let the blanket fall from her shoulders, showing her bare skin, and her bare chest.

She didn't say anything, just tried to keep her cries silent. She pulled on the shirt, it felt scratchy and she already hated it. Was there any hope left for her?

One would think this would have been a hard decision for him to make, that after all their time together he would find it hard to through Kira aside without a thought. But no, this had been the easiest choice for him. Rather then take the hard road to try and forgive her, to try and salvage what they had he tossed her aside to hide those feelings. Why let oneself be hurt again when you can lock away those feelings?

He barely even looked at her when she dressed herself. "Report to the kitchen, they'll be waiting for you there."

She cried a little louder once he turned to leave, it scared her how heartless he was being. She slipped on the shirt and skirt, wiping her tears on her sleeve. He trusted her not to run it seemed, or at least to go where she was told. She had considered leaving last night if he refused to forgive her, but that was to silly of a idea.

"Yes, my lordâ?¦" She didn't feel right calling him master anymore, it kinda had developed into an affectionate term. In a odd way, but now she wasn't even just his. Still she would always have that tattoo on her back...

A few minutes after he had gone she stood up and headed towards the kitchen, her heart aching and her mind a buzz with what would happen to her now.

The kitchen staff were hardly aware of her presence, busying themselves with the daily preparations for the castles daily meals. Their were so many people to feed and one could see the strain that the cooks and workers were going through. The only person who took notice of Kira was an older looking chef who glared at her and pointed to a pile of potatoes that needed slicing. "You there, new girl. Get to work on those spuds before I have you whipped. You had it easy with the king but I won't show you any favors here!"

The staff was so hard at work mostly because of the upcoming ball. Tomorrow night would be the grand dance that had been so talked about for the past few weeks and the help was stretched thin enough as it was.

She jerked her head towards the man who had called her, though if she thought she would get a warm welcome she was mistaken. She sighed and walked over to the pile of potatoes, "Yes, sir." She grabbed a knife and started peeling. She hadn't cooked since she was a slave, and she found the work boring.

Her mind wandered to her master, and the ball that she was supposed to attend with him, till she fucked up, literally. She would give anything to have a second chance with him, or even speak to him again. She could hope with time he would forgive her, but she knew there was little hope unless she saw him again.

She worked rather fast peeling the potatoes, even though it bored her to death.

The preparation for the ball went along smoothly, though the air around the castle was anything but. It was clear something had deeply upset the King from how he snapped at every little mistake the servants made and the cross addition he held with his officers and ambassadors. The rumors and whispers around the castle did not miss that his once-personal slave was now working away in the kitchen, toiling with the common servants where she once held a place of high standing for her lord.

And some used this to their advantage, teasing or mock Kira as they passed, "accidentally" tripping her as she carried trays. The petty slaves of the castle enjoyed taking down someone like her, young, pretty, and once cared for my the king.

As for Alexander, the ambassador remained as cherry as ever enjoying his position of diplomatic immunity. After all, who would charge an ambassador with sleeping with a slave? They barely mattered after all.

The day passed and the night of the ball arrived. Nobels from all over graced the hall as trays of well-prepared food were laid out. In the kitchen the head chef had found his new girl and was taking the time to degrad her once more.

"Kira get your ass out there girl!" he hissed, "take this tray and serve the guests. And go off and screw any of 'em till after you've finished!" He mocked her, eyes calling her a whore without knowing her true story. Where truth was lacked gossip made up the difference.

Kira just took the mocking, there wasn't much else she could do, but if only they knew what really had happened between her and the king. She was probably one of the few people to get so close to him, not just physically, but emotionally too. She didn't have a friend in the world anymore, except maybe Alexanderâ?¦ if she could find him.

She did her duties, far better then they expect, but it still didn't stop the insults. She had hoped she would get to serve the guests, giving her a chance to find Alexander and maybe talk to her master, but she had to be careful not to insult anyone.

"Yes, sir." She said through gritted teeth to the chef, and grabbed the tray, heading out to the dining hall. She hurried into the dining hall.

It was one of the most important events since Benedict's victory over the town, gathering all the support he could in one event. Kira glanced around at the crowd, she recognized a few faces from the other night. She eagerly searched for Alexander as she served the guests, but he was no where to be found. She looked around for her master as well, just a glance from him, anything.

Benedict was nowhere to be seen amongst the guests, the King spending his time in his room readying himself and trying to contain his anger. He was in no mood for the party after what had happened, blaming everything on Kira. How she had played him! Running off to anther man at the drop of a hat! Perhaps it would be best to throw her out of the castle entirely.

And yet something held those thoughts back, telling him if he did that he would never be able to live with himself. As his servants readied his ceremonial armor (he would go out there in nothing but his best) his mind was like a thunderstorm, raging with doubt and confusion.

As for Alexander, he was already having a gay old time in the ball. Already he had filled his stomach with the various foods that were being served and was slowly making his way to becoming the life of the party. He had danced with several young pretty ladies that evening and was currently chatting up with another when his eyes fell upon sweet Kira. He bit his lip as the young woman drew closer, wondering if she wanted something from him.

Kira was slightly relieved to find Alexander among the crowd. If her master couldn't get her out of this mess, then maybe Alexander could. He had promised to take her away, and as much as she wanted Benedict, he didn't want her, and she couldn't live in his castle like this.

She slowly made her way over to him, but once they made eye contact she walked right up with him, her eyes meeting his, "I need to speak with youâ?¦ pleaseâ?¦." She whispered and offered him food from the tray, to cover up her whisper. She had to talk with him, to get out of this horrible situation.

"Alone, and soon please." She whispered again, waiting for a reply and hoping no one would notice her speaking to him. Her master was no where to be found, so she was safe for now.

Back
Top Bottom