Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (Nyoko & LifeonMars)

Placing a hand upon her back Benedict led her out of the library and into the hall, walking the familiar corridor and leading her towards the main hall. "You two seem to be getting along well," he said, a touch of jealousy in his voice. And why would he not be jealous? She was his after all, and the thought of any man pushing for her affections made him red in the face. "But that can wait, I have something I want to show you."

He led her back to a place he knew she would remember, the place were he had first marked her skin and shown her how cruel he could be. The dungeon entrance was guarded by a single man who bowed in respect and let them pass without trouble. "Tell me Kira, how do you feel about the noble who tried to have his way with you the other night?"

His touch was wonderful, but she couldn't help but feel guilty for her actions and swallowed hard. She walked along with him, wondering what he wanted to show her and panic set in when they walked down to the dungeon. She realized he might have known already, her sin discovered. He was going to hurt her, or worse! She just barely was able to keep her panic unnoticeable.

She snapped out of her panic when he mentioned the man, "I don't like himâ?¦" She said rather quietly. Hopefully he wouldn't notice her panic as anything more then bad memories. She looked up at him, "What did you do to him, master?" She could only imagine what awaited her in the next room, but at least she felt relief from her panic, he knew nothing about her sin.

He noticed her panic, but at the mention of the noble it disappeared. At first he pushed it out of his mind, attributing it to her just being afraid of this place from her first time here. But still, the lingering seed of doubt was growing in his mind and this only served to help it grow. He led her down the stone steps and smirked. "Come, I'll show you."The farther down they went the louder the screams became. At the very bottom he allowed her to step passed him and see the gift he had for her.

There, tied to a rack with his shirt in tatters, lay the nobleman who accosted her. He was crying and whimpering in agony as a black-hooded man brought a whip down on his skin again and again. "Such is the penalty for taking advantage of my hospitality."

Her eyes got wide when she saw the man whimpering like a child. She felt a small sense of pride that her master defend her such, which of course made her feel even more guilty for what she had done with Alexander. She had loved it at the moment in the library, but now it made her stomach churn. She tried to give him a smirk as if she enjoyed this man's pain. "I doubt he will mess with your property again."

She turned to look at her master, "What do you plan on doing with him? After this?" She had no sympathy for the man, but she couldn't look at him, all she could see was Alexander up on that rack being beaten. It sent a chill down her spine. She just had to be so stupid!

He smiled at her. "I plan to return him to his place as a noble, content that he will not bother us again with his petty lusts." He chuckled. "That should also serve as a warning to the other nobles. They might have gotten away with such actions under the old king, but under my rule all are accountable."

He turned back to her, pulling her closer to him an d laying a kiss upon her lips. "Ah, but I didn't just bring you here to watch. Come closer, I believe he has something to say to you." Taking her hand he led her closer to the man who looked up in fear, eyes begging to be released. When he realized who she was he nearly wet himself and started pleading.

"Please mistress! I'm...I'm sorry I treated you wrongly! Please forgive me!"

She kissed him back, embracing the kiss, "Will anyone know of his disgrace?" She asked as they walked forward toward the pitiful man. Her eyes got wide when she heard the words from his mouth, and she looked at her master with surprise, "Mistress? I am no mistressâ?¦" She said quietly to her master. The world had a weird ring to it.

"I forgive youâ?¦" She said, staring at him. How could she not forgive him when she had committed a equally bad sin. She looked at the man still, knowing he was in such pain, and she felt some pity for him.

The man continued sobbing as the King looked down at Kira. "He will be released soon and no one will know exactly what happened here." At this he smiled. "But there will be rumors." He smirked and looked at his sobbing prisoner, no mercy in his eyes.

"The other nobles will talk and gossip and tell stories of how I tortured him for twenty days and had his toes cut off, each story more outrageous than the last and making them all afraid to cross me." This was his plan. Let the people tell their stories and make it easier for him in the long run. "They will know what happens to those that betray me."

Kira kept glancing from her master to the noble, trying desperately not to think of Alexander, he would kill Alexander for what he did. "That is a good plan, master. No one will cross you, or touch me." She said a bit absentmindedly. Still she didn't act as panicked as earlier. She felt a strong urge to tell him of what had happened and blame it on Alexander, but Alexander's promise of love was just too good.

She wanted love more then anything. "Can we leave? This place makes me uneasy." She hoped he would figure it was because of her beating, but it was that and more.

(we should chat again soon! I'll be on tonight!)

Benedict placed a hand over her shoulder, squeezing it gently. There would be talk that he had gone to far, that he was too obsessed with his slave girl and that it was affecting his judgment, that she had him wrapped around her little finger. Ha! Let them talk. And while they talk they would also know that his word was not to be disobeyed or questioned. The mere thought of another man touching his woman...he paused in his thoughts for a moment, thinking on how he had referred to Kira as "his woman." If he was to be honest with himself he would have to admit she was starting to grow a place within his heart that he could not deny. Never before had he treated a woman like he did her, in bed and out of it. And the thought of another man trying to take her sent him almost into a blind rage.

And besides that he would not have his orders disobeyed whatever the case. He would have anyone who dared to go against his authority punished to the full extent of his power.

He turned Kira away from the scene leaving the fat man to be tortured, his screams for mercy following them. "I hope I didn't upset you," he told her. "Shall we adjourn to a more private setting my dear?"

Kira nodded, "Yes, please. I like the comfort of your room better." She smiled and leaned into him, he was very comforting. She just wished for more, a little more love, and the fear of being tossed aside gone. "And you didn't upset me. Just bad memories of the place I suppose." She looked up at him, "I'm okay though." She smiled as they walked back up to the light.

She had to get the image of Alexander being tortured out of her mind, it was making her sick to her stomach.

(cant wait to see you)

He led her back to his room, all the while never removing his hand from the small of her back. The return trip from the dungeon was uneventful, though the feeling of dread didn't disappear when they left the dark and dismal torture chamber. It only diminished as thoughts from earlier kept coming back to Benedict. The way Kira had been looking at Alexander, how they had been so close when he walked in on them. It took his mind to bad places, places that wanted to kill the bastard right then and there. Still he refused to give into doubt and just accuse Kira, otherwise he would look like a fool for having that noble tortured.

He led her inside, twirling her around by her hand and getting a good view of her. "Well then, I trust you have something to show me.

Kira was happy to be back in their room, but also worried. She couldn't keep her guilt down for long and it was just wanting to burst out of her, a whole confession. She smiled softly as he twirled her around, "Of course, master." She knew what he wanted. He wanted her, but her stomach was still in knots. Still she reached up to her straps and let her dress pool on the floor. She removed all of her undergarments and walked over to him, but she wasn't nearly as excited or smiley as she usually was.

She stood in front of him with a small smile, it was rather forced too. She had her hands folded in front of her and she had a bit of trouble looking him right in the eyes. She hated how easy she was to read. It had seemed to so easy to hide her sin while she was with Alexander, but she had just lied to herself.

Even though she was just as lovely as ever, her body still having all the curves and softness that had drawn him in the first place, there was still something missing. When he looked for her eyes they were averted, purposefully avoiding his own for a spot on the wall. There was no passion either in her movements as she undressed, like she was going through the motions but something held her back. He undressed himself as she did, his hard body ready for hers but his mind trying to tell him something was wrong.

He took her in his arms, moving them both to the bed and landing atop her, pinning her to the bed and kissing her. "What is wrong," he asked as he pulled away, stroking her hair with his hand.

She looked up at him as he pinned her to the bed, and those words she dreaded to hear. She looked to the side, taking a few deep breaths again, she had to tell him. He would find out anyways and if she lied now he might kill her instead of just beating her. She glanced at him once more, "Iâ?¦" She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes. "Hadâ?¦. sex with Alexander." She couldn't look at him, his face was probably twisting with fury. "He says he loves me and I didn't want to at first, but he came onto me and I told him you'd be mad, and he told me to keep my mouth shut, but I can't lie to you..â?¦ I know saying sorry wont change your anger..â?¦ but I'm sorry. so sorryâ?¦." Her words came out fast, she wanted to get a word in before he went into his blind rage. She would have enjoyed the sex tonight, his hand had been caressing her and she wished things could stay like that. She knew he wouldn't be nice anymore. She barely opened her eyes to see his response. She just hoped he would see her guilt and lay off of her even a little.

For a moment he didn't move, didn't even say anything, he just lay there on top of her not moving.

Then he stood up.

"You what?!" He screamed at her, his face twisted in rage. He shoved her off of the bed, towering over her and snarling. "You whore! You betrayed me after all that has happened?!" He smacked her across the face, sending her tumbling back tot he floor as he became over come by rage. He turned from her in disbelief and fury. She had slept with him, the filthy slut! He had trusted her! Given her more freedom than any slave was allowed! And now this...

He turned back to her and lifted her again, throwing her to the bed and slapping her again for good measure. "I hope you enjoy the bed you've made slut. You've earned everything that is coming." He stormed from the room, putting on his clothes before leaving and slamming the. She would hear the it being locked from the outside before the sound of his heavy boots filled the hallways.

She knew what would happen and she felt like she deserved some of it, but hopefully Alexander could save her in the end. She hardly made a sound as he slapped her and her body fell about like a rag doll. "I told him I didn't want that farâ?¦." She whimpered and started to sob, "I'm so sorryâ?¦." She knew it was bad the moment she had done it with Alexander.

Her face was stinging madly by the time he was dressing. She rubbed her cheek and tried to wipe her eyes of her tears, she watched him walking out. He was probably going after Alexander, and she wouldn't have left the room even if he left it unlocked. She knew better then to mess with him when he was pissed. He saw no reason in his rages, and fear for Alexander as well.

She moved to the floor, for some reason the comfort of the bed wasn't welcoming. She sat up against the bed with her knees huddled to her chest and she cried. She cried because of what she had done and her guilt. She cried because she loved two men and had probably now lost both, and she cried because she knew the worst wasn't even over yet. She was such a dumb girl, caught up in her want for love.

He came soon, much to soon to have seen Alexander yet. No, right now his anger was channeled and focused: on her. When the door opened again he was coming back with chains and rope and it was painfully obvious what they were for.

"I see I was too lenient on you," he said as he wrenched her from the bed by her wrist. He clamped a manacle over it, trapping her in it and sneering at her. "So you wish for us to return to the old ways, with leashes and chains? So be it." He chained her other wrist as well before dragging her back to the bed and forcing her down, attaching the chains to the bedpost so she was trapped and helpless. He slapped her once more for good measure to make his point clear. "I hope you take this lesson to heart you whore. I'll see your precious Alexander next."

She yelped as he pulled her up and shackled her to the bed, wincing and yelping from his slaps. She struggled only slightly, it was instinct to try and get away, but she knew better. "I'm sorryâ?¦. " She looked down, away from him, even looking at him wrong might make things worse. If only he knew how guilty she was, but part of her was angry, if he had just returned her love she wouldn't have sought it elsewhere. Still her injustice didn't matter because she was just a slave.

She whimpered again as he left her so helpless, but at least they weren't in the dungeon yet, and she hoped to keep out of there.

"Why?!" he shouted at her, picking her up by her shoulders as he stared her in the eyes. He was so furious, never had anyone made him this angry even in the field of battle. For once he was at a loss of what to do, not knowing whether to murder Alexander, beat her, or just leave them there. "You knew what I would do, why would you betray me like this?

She looked at him terrified and was trembling under his grip, she was so scared and she had good reason to be. "Iâ?¦ I didn't mean too." She sobbed, "He said he loved me and would make me his only girl, but I didn't want him to do anything to betray you. He said id like it and just came onto meâ?¦. I'm so sorry masterâ?¦. I know it was a mistake, and I regret it so much."

"No...you don't regret it...not yet!" He slapped her again in anger and tore at his trousers again. The fury in his eyes was just like int he old days when he had first taken her as his slave, before he had let any feeling get in the way of her punishments. He now saw he had to have a firmer hand with her and cast away any conceptions of caring or gentleness. That was the only way girls like her responded.

He freed his hard cock from his trousers and spread her legs open. This would not be a gentle lovemaking, even his erection seemed to be a product of his rage rather than his lusts.

Her face stung from the abuse, and she whimpered quietly. She couldn't fight this, she wouldn't even try. Sure he was acting like he used too, but she wasn't the fiery girl she was when she first was brought to him. She knew she was in the wrong and just kept sobbing silently. Getting his trust back would take a lot, and she wasn't even sure if it was possible.

She felt his hands spread her legs, this would not be fun at all. She shut her eyes tight and whimpered, he was going to rape her again. She remember the last time this happened she had rub away, but that was his own fault. This time she had been the cause of her misery. "I know you'll never forgive me, but I am so sorry, master."

He said nothing, instead letting his actions speak for him. His hard cock speared her there on the bed, pressing her bound form into the mattress. Brutally he fucked her, taking out his anger on her body and showing her just how much she had hurt him. Perhaps he was in the wrong, perhaps he should not have taken out his revenge on her this way, but he was too far gone to care. His pace was hard and fast, his hands gripping her hips hard as the bed rocked with the force of his thrusts.

She kept her eyes shut, not wanting to see him, but feeling every bit of anger as he pounded into her. Her body wanted to enjoy him inside of her but he was to brutal for her to enjoy it. She just whimpered and sobbed quietly as he fucked her. She had hurt him, the man who was supposed to have no feelings. This made everything so much worse. She had gotten close to him, gained his trust, and blew it all away. She started to cry harder, and not just because he was using her so hard.

Her sobs did nothing to slow him, only making him angrier in the process. "Save your crocodile tears whore," he snarled as he slapped her ass, a grim reminder of her place in life. He had shown her a side to himself he had shown few, actually treating her with kindness and mercy, going as far as to care for her, and now this... "after tonight you'll be sent to the dungeon. Perhaps that will give you something to think about!" He pounded her harder and faster, not even caring if he felt pleasure only going to hurt her.

Back
Top Bottom