Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (Nyoko & LifeonMars)

Nyoko

Supernova
Kira certainly could get used to the food she received while being his slave. She dug into her meal after he sat down, she loved the food, it was so good, and she forced herself to eat slowly. She found it strange to be eating naked with him, but it seemed like the normal thing any more.

Kira looked at him when he spoke, wondering why he cared about her past life, "Um well I was still at home, working for my parents. They were talking about marrying me off soon.... then you kinda put a stop to that." She gave a shrug and took another bite.

he listened to her, eating his meal as she told him about her past. Truthfully, he had been growing more and more interested in her over the past few days. It just seemed natural for some reason, like an itch that needed to be scratched. Somewhere inside him he had this urge, this need, to know exactly who it was he had taken into his home.

"So," he said as he helped himself to more stuffing, "tell me about your....parents."

He actually did not want to bring up the subject, but he knew it would have to be addressed sooner or later. Prehaps though he could use the knowledge against her, exploit weaknesses in her parental bonds and drive her closer to him

Kira raised an eyebrow, "Since when do you want to talk about my parents?" She continued to eat her meal, wondering why he seemed to probe her past so much. She just shrugged and took another drink from her cup.

"You've met my dad. I get along with him most, but seeing that look on his face when he found out Im a slave was a bit much..." She gave a sigh and stared off out the window, "I'd hate to see what my mother said." She looked back at him, "Parents should accept their children no matter what right? Thats my hope, so that is why I want to go see them again..."

She hoped she wasn't a disgrace to her family, most daughters were married off, not slaved off. She held no position as a wife, had no claim on anything. If he wanted he could keep her for a long time and then just be rid of her without compensation. Good thing he liked her, she was better off then some other slaves, even if she had to walk around naked.

Her position was a tough one, he knew. Of course, there was a boundary there that could not be crossed by a few night in bed or feeling of care. When it came right down to it, she was a peasant and he was the King of these lands, a warlord who had aspirations to conquer and unite the surrounding kingdoms. She could never be more than a slave to him, he knew this. The trouble was he was no longer sure if she did. Had he been spoiling her to much?

Her remark about parents stuck him somewhat, his own relationship with his father strained to the point of hatred. "Some things will never please our parents. I'm afraid some relationships can be broken far too easily by the mother or father, disappointment easily turning to hatred.

"Yes, but I'd always pleased them until I was forced into this." She kept eating, playing with her food while thinking. She had sorta accepted being his slave by now, even if she wouldn't mind being more to him. She looked at him for a moment, "Master, will you always take care of me? I know..." She took a pause, "I know I'm your slave, but you can always take care of me as such, right?" She just didn't want to end up alone, at least with him she had company, even as a slave. Maybe she had jumped the gun on asking him this, but she hoped he wouldn't blow up at her

He paused, placing his silverware down on the table and looking her in the eye. Once again she was pushing the boundaries of her place in life. His fingers drummed on the table in annoyance, he was hoping to avoid too serious a topic during their meal.

"I will of course see that you are cared for," he told her honestly. "But there are limits too how much I can do. As of now I am unmarried, a post befitting a warlord such as myself. When I do eventually marry to produce an heir however, it would not be suitable for us to continue living in such...close arrangements."

That was the unfortunate truth of the matter, and she needed to hear it now. "Of course, you still spend time with me of course. Every king should have a least one mistress. Noble woman can be so stuffy after all."

Kira was oddly okay with what he said, she found it usual that she was so calm with this. She just nodded, "I assumed as much, master. I mean, I'm not a noble or anything close. I'd never expect you to marry me. " She gave a shrug, "I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't just toss me aside once you grew tired of me..."

Kira then had a quick thought, "One more serious question master, then I promise I'm done. Will I be allowed to court other men? I mean once you are engaged. Of course not now." She bit her lip, and her hands resting in her lap now, worried he would be upset. She hated to upset him, she knew he was annoyed with her, his body language told her that.

A flash of anger crossed his face, but just as quickly dissipated into a stern look. The idea of her with another man made his blood boil, and the the thought she would desire it...maybe she wasn't as innocent a maiden as he once thought.

"Do you desire other men Kira?" he asked her, taking a sip of his wine. "Do you want to lay in bed with another man and be fucked like a common whore?" He slammed the glass on the table, nearly breaking it. "Of course you will not be courted by other men. You are a slave now, my personal property. That mark on your back should tell you enough."

Kira lowered her eyes as he spoke, she should have guessed such an answer, "I don't desire another man, master." She did love being with him, but the thought of her future scared her. "I just worry about what will happen when you take a wife." She gave a sigh and looked at him, "But I know my place, master, as your slave. You do with me what you wish, I understand that. I'm sorry to have asked such a thing. Forgive me." She then picked up her fork and ate slowly, wishing she hadn't brought such a damper on their dinner.

Still, she had opened a door that would have been better left closed. His anger had been ignited and it would take a bit more than a simple apology to put it out. "If you did not desire another man why would even ask if you could court them?" He stood up from the table, letting his emotions get the better of him. "Have I not given you anything a woman could ask for? Good food, a large home, everything! If it were not for me you'd still be living with the peasants!"

He turned from her, fuming after the outburst. His hands were clenched at his sides, signalling he was dangerous to approach at the moment.

"I don't desire another man!" She stood to her feet, keeping her submissive stature, but wanting him to know she was serious. "Yet, last time I said I cared for you, you were just as upset with me." She gave a sigh and bowed her head, looking at the table.

"I only want you master." She assured him, but didn't dare approach him he might hurt her again. She didn't want to tell him she wanted him to herself, she just wanted his anger to cease. "Please forgive me, master. i beg you."

He gave her a sidelong glance, his anger cooling somewhat. Still, he felt he must punish her in some fashion. He looked to the table full of good food and with one of his large arms pushed some of it aside, leaving a small space for her to sit on. "Come here," he ordered, taking her by the arm and helping her sit upon the wooden furniture.

He stood back a bit, looking over her nude body. "Show me how much you want me."

Kira tried her best not to make him wait to long for an answer, she really did want him, he knew this so why would he treat her like this? She looked at him, spreading her legs a little for him to look at. She kept her arms at her side and her hands gripped the edge of the table.

" I do want you master, I.... " She paused and lowered her eyes, " I really enjoy being with you, thats why it upset me at first that you don't want just me. But... " She said quickly, "I know my place as your slave, master. You've taught me that much. I know I belong to you and you do whatever you wish, I beg you to please forgive me for thinking such a thing. Please."

After her small speech she paused for a moment, and then knelt on the floor in front of him, just for good gesture and then continued, "If I please master enough will he forgive me? I beg forgiveness... " She kept her head down.

He smirked, but she did not see. He knew he had let his anger get the better of him again and made her suffer for it, but wasn't about to admit it. Instead he walked around her, admiring her shapely ass before resuming his "angry king" mode. "I wonder if you really want me at all." He bent down, running his finger aloung her pussy lips once before pulling away. "You're hardly wet at all down here."

Standing up he walked up in front of her, her arms crossed and with a stern look on her face. "What would you like your master to do about that?"

Her heart pounded in her chest as he walked around her, she waited for a smack or anything from him. She lifted her head slightly as he bent over her and she gasped softly as he touched her pussy lips, of course she wasn't wet, she was scared, not aroused. "I do want you master!" She insisted.

Her head lifted more and she stared at his hard face, "Would master let me please him with my mouth?" She knew that would get her wet, and please him as well. She still believed him to be furious with her, and the consequences of her past actions were present in her mind.

Her words were already having their effect, making his manhood start to swell. Of course, he didn't show it. Instead he put his hand to his chin as if in thought. "I don't know if you truly want to please your master." Reaching down he traced her chin with his fingers, running them over her lips and brushing her hair aside. "I want to hear you beg for it more, tell me exactly what you want me to do with my cock."

He was definitely having some fun with this.

She was almost freaking out now, but had caught on a bit that he wasn't furious, upset maybe, but he wasn't about to beat her senseless. She enjoyed his touch, trying to think of all the things she loved about him, to arouse herself. She realized what he wanted her to do, to talk dirty to him. Her pale cheeks blushed heavily as she thought about what she was going to do.

"Please master, let me... let me suck on your cock." She looked away, so embarrassed, but she continued, "I want to please you like always with my tongue... and... take your whole thing in my mouth."

Hearing her trying to talk dirty was incredible sexy, and not just a bit cute. Petting her bowed head he grew closer to her, his bulge in his pants obvious and wanting. "You seem to be eager to please your master, aren't you?" Running his fingers through her hair he pictured her soft lips wrapping themselves around him and shuddered, waiting for her to continue. "So you want to suck this kings cock, hmm? And how else would you please me after your pussy is nice and wet?"

She nodded, she was eager to please him, as always. She felt herself getting wet from this already, just seeing his throbbing cock in his trousers aroused her. She gave a smile up at him, "I want to suck master's cock yes, please." She said still blushing heavily.

"I'll... move myself up and down on master like I know he loves." Her words were starting to get a bit playful, she knew she could sometimes control him with his desires.

He was almost past the point of control, his hard meat ready to burst through his britches and plunge into her right then and there. Steeling himself he backed away just a bit, gesturing to her to come forward. "If that is the case then," he said with a smirk, "why don't you come over here and please your master like you said you would."

She saw him walk away and looked up, smiling as he beckoned her to him. She crawled forward, not even bothering to stand up. She was back in front of him again and nodded to him, "I will master." She reached up and undid his britches, she saw his cock spring out, she knew he was so hard, she had seen the strain in his pants.

Slowly she grasped his member in her hand and started to please him with her lips pressed against his tip, pushing him slowly into her mouth.

Letting out a groan he ran his fingers though her hair, kneading her scalp and letting her know how much he was enjoying her actions. Her skills had grown since their first time and she was all the more eager to serve him. Her tongue was like warm, wet blanket that wanted to cover his cock as her mouth sucked him in.

"That's right," he groaned, "show your King how much you want to please him."

With each suck she took more of his cock in her mouth, her tongue running along his member as she bobbed her head on him. She pulled her hand away from him so she could get more of him in her mouth, his tip threatening to penetrate her throat. She enjoyed his hands in her hair, it showed how much he enjoyed her.

He started thrusting back and forth in her mouth, the feel of her working his shaft sending waves of pleasure through him. With a groan he pushed foreward, farther than he had before. He wanted her to take all of it this time, and with a little coaxing he knew she could take it.

At his coaxing she took all of his cock in her mouth, his balls gently resting against her chin as she sucked on him. She blushed and kept going on him, knowing how much he was enjoying this, and hopefully her past words from dinner were forgotten and forgiven.

Back
Top Bottom