Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coming out and Learning to Love ( Kolath and Chiechan )

Crystal moaned deeply pressing back against the other girlâ??s pussy. pulling her lips away from the otherâ??s she moved down and started kissing and nipping hard at Shizumaâ??s neck as she started rubbing back hard her own pussy burning with the heat of both. Her breathing was getting shallow as she looked up into her loverâ??s eyes. â??You are so goodâ?¦youâ??re going to make me cum againâ?¦cum with me love please.â? She kissed Shizuma again biting her lower lip softly.

Shizuma groaned and nodded..making a promise to share her orgasm with the girl, she French kissed her hotly, and her eyes widened as she came hard, coating her lover's slit with her thick love honey.

Panting hard Crystal came a second time her own love juices cover both the pussys. She whimpered leaning close nuzzling against Shizuma and nipping at her neck lightly. â??So good my dearâ?¦thank you for showing me this.â?

Shizuma moaned and sighed as she came down from her orgasm, still panting a bit her self. "Hmmm..yes...I never get this close with a girl so fast, you must have cast a magic spell on me my darling..." She kisses her nose. "Now...let us dress and we can slip off to your dorm room for some cuddling and then sleep, shall we?"

Laughing softly Crystal nuzzled in close nodding softly. â??I have never been this close to a girl before period, are you sure that you are not the magician here.â? She slowly worked her way to a sitting position and started working on getting her clothes back on, every now and then reaching out and playfully rubbing her new lovers body.

OOC: Sorry for being gone so long...I hope you will continue rping with me :(

Once they were dressed, Shizuma picked her prize up and slowly carried her back to her dorm room, occasionally leaning down to the kiss the lovely little Princess. "I think that I shall sleep very well tonight.." She grinned. "Tomorrow morning may be a bit tiring though." She winked playfully.

She growled nipping lightly at her lovers neck smirking, â??mmm who said I will let you get to sleep tonight?â? she smirked slipping her hand under the short skirt rubbing at Shizumaâ??s panty covered ass as they were getting closer to the dorms.

((ooc no worries it happens to all of us))

Shizuma smiled broadly. "Oh..my little innocent dove, isn't so innocent any more, I see." She grinned and moved faster, elegantly spinning them into her dorm room, flicking the lights on..and then closing and locking the door in quick fluid motions. She then stared hungrily at the girl. "I'm guessing you need a good strong love making from your big sister..." She growled needfully.

Crystal looked back with the same hunger in her eyes, â??only if she can keep me from making love to her first.â? Growling back she pounced on the taller girl kissing her deeply her hands pushing under the otherâ??s shirt and bra rubbing at her breasts wanting to rip the clothes right off her.

Shizuma gasped and moaned louder as her darling went into her arms so passionately and needfully. "Oohh..my little honey dove..." She cried out. She then went back to kissing and began to remove the girl's clothing as well, her hands hungrily groping those lovely bumcheeks..wanting to taste them once more.

Crystal growled deeply feeling her loverâ??s hands working her clothes off. She pulled back looking with lust up into her eyes before she moved over to the bed laying down. She braced herself up on her elbows with her blouse slightly undone showing the tops of her breasts and bra. Her one leg was bent at the knee her foot planted on the bed raising her skirt a little so there was just the slightest hint of white panty being shown. Taking on a lusty and very slutty look, â??You want me? Come take me!â?

Shizuma seemed a bit...startled to say the least. She liked a feisty lover...but this one seemed to be taking that over the top. "Um...are you okay..." She asked a bit softly. "Wouldn't you like to break for a second...and catch your breath?"

Crystal growled softly moving up onto her knees and slowly crossing the bed toward her new lover. â??I justâ?¦you introduced me to a pleasure that I have never felt the equal of beforeâ?¦I want more of it.â? she looked up at Shizuma, â??please?â?

Shizuma smiled and stroked her cheek. "Ok...but remember..you are always my little sex kitten okay...never anyone elses.." and with that she grabbed the girl and began to kiss her hotly back.

Crystal moaned into the kiss her hands starting right into rubbing the larger girlâ??s breasts. He threw her head back panting as she pulled on Shizumaâ??s blouse wanting it off so she could feel her skin, â??I know I am only yours forever.â?

Shizuma was fully prepared to go all the way with this girl..and make her cum so much she wouldn't be able to move...

She went to her knees and in one fluid movement, pulled the girls dress up...her panties down..and began to hungrily move her face into the fuzzy love muffin, hungrily slurping at the love pot found within. She was unable to see the girl's face because of the cloth, but she listened for her reaction to see how she found her sudden turn around.

Crystal arched her back as Shizuma started once again eating her out. Panting hard she reached down her hand slipping into the taller girlâ??s hair. â??Oh YES!!! Eat me make me cum hard and not be able to move at all.â? Groaning she ground her pussy into her face the skirt falling back over her lovers head.

That was a command Shizuma had no trouble in obeying...her tongue sliding deep into the crotch of her lover and moving around, Shizuma softly massaged the girl's breasts as she continued to slide her tongue in deeper and rub the clitoris with her small soft nose.

Crystalâ??s hips bucked up against Shizuma mouth and tongue her hand coming down to press her face tighter against her once again soaked pussy. whimpering she took one of Shizumaâ??s hands from her breasts and pushed it down toward her snatch, â??Please I need more inside me!â?

Shizuma smirked and began to softly finger her lover's quim with her long thin fingers...letting them fuck her energetically but not hurtfully..while she took the clitoris in her mouth and suckled on it softly.

(( Would you mind if she licked you bottom a bit? ))

Groaning as fingers slipped inside her she panted arching more off the bed in pleasure. â??More!â? she was getting demanding and squirming around a lot whimpering and moaning. Her hand dug into Shizumaâ??s hair more pulling at it lightly.

(( I guess not I don't see why but if you want too.))

Shizuma moaned into the clitoris and suckled more...taking the fleshy nub into her lips...and sucking hard on it, as her fingers travelled deeply in side the girl....she so much wanted to taste this girl's cum.

Had Crystal truly wanted to she could have held on and not allowed herself to finish. However she didnâ??t want to in truth she wanted to cum so bad and hard that she drove her pussy against her loverâ??s mouth and fingers. As though sparking the release the instant she did Crystalâ??s hips arched off the bed and she came hard a thick jet of fluid squirting from her pussy as she came hard screaming in pleasure.

Shizuka coo'ed loudly in delight and drank up the girl's nectar...sipping it down hungrily like the most lovelist wine. When she finished she lay the girl down, and lay beside her. "How was that..my honeydove?"

Crystal growld nuzzling into her loverâ??s neck panting in pleasured ecstasy. â??it was perfect my darling. Mmmm I could get use to this type of pleasure I have never felt anything like it in all my life.â? she smiled rolling to lay back on the bed smiling. â??Mmm its too bad you canâ??t take my virginity for meâ?¦I have been saving it for the right person and I think I have foundâ?¦her.â?

Back
Top Bottom