Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RFID TAGS!!!

Lyra

Supernova
THEY ARE MAKING THEM IRL! I JUST SAW IT ON THE NEWS!!!!

I swear to god if Dragons start popping up out of nowhere I am going to be so pissed if I don't get to be an elf.

Not pics, but heres an article.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2008/02/06/cell_phone_advertising/">http://marketplace.publicradio.org/disp ... vertising/</a><!-- m -->

On an unrelated note, I made a lolcat.

128815173922731506.jpg

Lyra said:

I swear to god if Dragons start popping up out of nowhere I am going to be so pissed if I don't get to be an elf.

Shadowrun fan? :p

Lyra said:

They used em at a convention I went to. IT was hilarious

"Wheres john?"
"Well according to how close he and sarah's tags are and the fact they're in sarah's room probably fucking sarah with their clothes on or discarded together"

They mapped out the hotel and everything...ah HOPE convention

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thelasthope.org/projects.php#rfid">http://www.thelasthope.org/projects.php#rfid</a><!-- m -->

Lyra said:

Well, two years until the Great Ghost Dance...

Trygon said:
Lyra said:

ZOMG the Injuns are comin!!!

Lyra said:
Trygon said:
Lyra said:

ZOMG the Injuns are comin!!!

Actually a big thing now is already similar..never heard of google latitude?

More or less turns your phone into an rfid, it sends out a constant signal broadcasting its location, fun part is it takes like 5 seconds to install a bunch of my friends have it on their phones but don't know

Anansi said:
More or less turns your phone into an rfid, it sends out a constant signal broadcasting its location, fun part is it takes like 5 seconds to install a bunch of my friends have it on their phones but don't know
thats not what an rfid does.

Nah, the RFID tags were placed in stores and would let you access maps and tell you what was on sale and stuff. And they would record your... MAC address (can't remember what it was called in the game) so they could tailor stuff to you. They really didn't have anything to do with GPS. Which means what I'm talking about isn't exactly like RFIDs either, but I was talking about how they sent you coupons and advertisements and such.

I'm talking about real life RFID tags dear which can do what you said and much more. They can be made slightly smaller than a matchbox even on an amateur level with enough power to find someone within a 1 mile radius. Also you don't need gps to make RFID work you can do it with simple signal detectors. I get what you're saying though. You wanna stop fighting and come over to my place for a romantic dinner after which you'll pass out and I'll tell you we had sex but you'll feel a mysterious small lump in your arm that fades eventually yet I am somehow able to find you anywhere on the planet afterward? Cmon...I'll cook

Ok, but you'll have to come pick me up. You should be able to look me up on google, my last name is Lofwyr.

Lyra said:
Ok, but you'll have to come pick me up. You should be able to look me up on google, my last name is Lofwyr.
Bullshit, that's not your last name. That's your ONLY name. And how do you expect him to get to germany anyway?

Back
Top Bottom