Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Longest rp ever.

Luna

Supernova
The longest rp I ever had lasted a year and two months.

Ultimately, he was the one who stopped due to problems with his computer.

I enjoyed that rp so much...I'll never find anyone like him again.

My longest is about 6 months. Ran out of ideas for it. We pretty much killed a few legions of vampires, sent the devil back to hell and bound him, brought the harpies back together for a fighting troupe, brought vampires for a legion of fighters, got rid of every major disease... it was wild.

First we freed his character from his master after my character was turned into a vamp, then we were decieved by an agent of the covenant, then we picked up a friend and ran from the same agent, then we captured her and she got away, then his father was awoken, then he went beserk, then his father teamed up with the covenant, then his grandfather awakened, then he killed my mother along with them, then we brought him back to life, and then we had kids...and then we started a sequel.

My longest RP is still going. Started in 2004.

It's me and one of my best friends. Trying to get him to join BM, but he isn't sure he wants to yet.

It started with them meeting in a bar. 5 years have progressed in the RP, and they now have 2 children and both have died/been brought back a number of times. Killed her brother who murdered her family. She was chased down and turned into a vampire, then they had to change her back.
We're at a pause right now, trying to think of what to do next. There's a lot more to it than what I've stated, but it take so long to type it all out.

Anywho, that's my longest.
5 years and going.

• Hm~
        . . .
        About. . .five months?
        Ended due to personal differences between the me and her.
        Fwah~[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom