Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Height of Order

What the hell, zero? Can't be at least a little decent or nice? She was just saying thank you.

She was kidding, but its nice to know someone actually cares enough to defend me. Thanks Raziel.

Raziel99 said:
What the hell, zero? Can't be at least a little decent or nice? She was just saying thank you.

Lol, I'm probably one of the nicest people you'll meet :-o ... In real life, and on here, ...we just always talk to each other like that.... We have a love-hate relationship,... well at least on my part. :-D

Anjeru said:
Anjeru is almost 5'6".
And is pretty light.

Wanna be taller. >_<

*Puts on high heels to match height with Anji*
There is nothing wrong with being short.
At least you can make fun of the fact that I'm still half an inch shorter then you are.
XD

I thought that would cheer you up.

And of course I would defend you. I don't ever condone swearing at a woman for no reason at all.

It would cheer me up, but knowing that I spend so much in here being an outsider brings me right back down.

Harriet and Lyra are the only regulars besides Zero that are nice to me.

I'm 5'5'', and adore taller men. :3... *likes when she has to tiptoe to kiss a guy, but it not it's alright* Trygon's almost a full head higher then me, i think? XD Not exactly sure.

DJ Is hella tall over me... XD I have to tilt my head back to stare him in the face... XD

So he's a bit taller then Try I think? XD Or my minds making misconceptions XD

DX
Does that mean that I'm going to have to like, bend over backwards to see him?
>>
<<

• 5'10" here.

Boys 6'0" plus need apply.

<333 Mmm, tall boys.
        6'5", 6'6"... I'll give ya a ride ;] [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Dream said:
      • 5'10" here.

Boys 6'0" plus need apply.

<333 Mmm, tall boys.
        6'5", 6'6"... I'll give ya a ride ;] [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• ...ilu