Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexiest Woman on BM Nominations

I think it's been mostly mellowed out with a few stipulations.
No one should be forced to be on the poll.
And people should have more than one pick.
And everyone wins.
^o^

I want to nominated Luna, but I can't because I have no pics of her. I seen hers on darker and she very sexy.

Oh, by the way Nurse_K. Still need to find one of darker.

w7jxax.jpg

Aw, come on Luna I know you would be one of the great contenders here. I'm being very honest with you.

I would think that I pissed all my fans off since I don't respond to their pms.

If anyone finds the pics I posted here, go ahead and nominate me. I'll try not to take anything personal(like if I am mysteriously left out of the polls).

I'M SORRY JOSEPH! I COULDN'T EDIT IT.

Naw, I don't thinks so, who could be mad at you for long Luna? Are you giving me permission to get your photo out of show yourself and post it here?

The only think about that is through. Is those picture do not show your pretty face off, but here you go.

10shpg5.jpg

img

Not that I am ignoring everyone's posts, by the way hi luna, but I made it quite plain and simple that when you make your nomination you have to provide a picture of the last (So sorry Ruby yours is not valid.)

Alright, I like Duckie's idea.

Only if a lady want's to participate should she participate.

Everyone will get three votes. No more, no less. ^_^

After this post, ladies can come in and post and say if they where nominated and that they want to be on the poll. So this is completely voluntary.

But pictures are still required. You want to nominate someone? Make sure you have a picture of that lovely lady. No if and or buts about it, that's my major stipulation. Picture is required.

This is about fun, and it's mostly to see what the people of BM think. It's not meant to hurt anyones feelings. Push comes to shove, I'm pretty damn sure that every lady will have at least ONE vote. Which means there is at least one person out there who thinks they are sexy.

So for the Ladies that have accepted,
I believe that would be Luna and Anjeru?
I'll dig up the posts in here with your pictures.

Anyone else got pictures of their nominees, and have the nominees willingly accepted to be in this.

Iza's picture is already up and so is Anji's.

Ducky:
017.jpg

And since me and Iza made a deal... *Sighs*
Image7.png

Image3-2.png

Are you happy now, Iza? Are you?!

TheDarkerMe said:
XD what Notte? XD

Well, you said:

TheDarkerMe said:
>.> I'll only participate if someone can dig up a picture of me :3

Therefore, I dug up a picture.
So what are you going to do now, mmhm?
God, I still love those shoes.

Omg......

Angie, I have the same bra, with matching panties from that picture you posted.

XD

We should take a picture of us together in them~ >:3

Back
Top Bottom