Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To everyone I have an RP with

JMontvale

Star
Hello

I'm sorry about being gone all weekend again. It seems like every time I think I'm going to have plenty of time to RP on the weekend, something happens. Computer trouble, unexpected guests, family stuff, there just seems to be no end to it.

But the weekend is over, so I should be back to my usual schedule tomorrow. Thank you for your patience

J

I've been gone all week. Sorry about that. I injured my arm and I wasn't able to type. I'm feeling a bit better now. Sorry again for being gone so long.

J

Hello to everyone I'm RPing with.

Something big has come up in RL that I have to deal with. I'm going to be gone for at least a little bit. I'm sorry keeping you waiting for replies, but I don't have any choice really.

I hope to be back before too long, but can't say for sure how long it will be.

J

it looks like it's going to be longer than I hoped before I can get back to rping

thank all of you for your patience and for the fun rps we shared. I'll be back as oon as I can

J

Thank you, Sorrows Solace.

I'm back. I know I've been gone a while, but I hope I can pick up my RPs were I left off.

Hello, everybody

I've been really really busy lately, but I should be back to where I can RP again soon. Thank all of you for your patience. I appreciate it very much.

J

Hello

I'm back. It took way longer than I thought it would. Hopefully things will go smoothly now and I won't have such a long absence again.

J

Hello

I'm sorry for the long delay in replying. I've been very busy getting settled into my new apartment and I haven't had the energy or time to RP, but things should be better now (I hope) Thank you all for your patience.

J

Ok it never rains but it pours. The apartment AC is out and I've caught a bug and am real sick right now. I hope to be able to reply soon to my RPs but I just can't right now.

The week from Hell!

I've been sick, and I've been busy with work and school, and today there was a power failure. I should be in bed now, but I wanted to at least let everybody know what's going on and try to RP a little.

Hopefully next week will be better.

J

I hope you feel better~ D=
Here, look at a cute guy while you're healing:
men-on-a-mission.jpg

You know you want his nipples~! Don't lie to yourself, J! :lol:

school and work are taking up all my time this week. I'm sorry I've been away so much, but RL has to come first.

I hope you're all doing well and that I can RP this weekend.

J

-waves- Sorry we haven't talked much..I took a short break with not coming on much...PM me and let's talk. Hope you are doing well and look forward to you coming back.

Hey, J,

I was wondering. When you get some spare time and start to get back into the roleplay biz, wanna start a new RP? I feel like our old one lost some of its flavor.​

Hello everybody

I'm sorry to have been gone so long without a word. I've had a run of bad luck that's kept me offline.

First, my car got broken into. I'd left my laptop in the car and that got stolen. They took one of my textbooks too for some reason.

Then, my car broke down. I had a blown head gasket.

Now, I've finally got my car fixed and another computer I managed to get second hand. I've caught up the work I lost when my computer was stolen and I think maybe my bad luck will be nice and give me a rest. I hope so anyway. I did have something good happen that I've been hoping for.

I'm very sorry for being gone so long. If anybody still wants to RP with me, pleas let me know. If you don't, I understand. I've been gone a very long time.

J

Hey, J!

I'm sorry all that shit happened. I hope things start improving! If you have an RP idea you want to try out with me, I'm more than welcome to it. =)​

Hello

I'm sorry about being gone so much. I've been very busy and I haven't had time for much of anything other than sleep, eat, school and work.

I hope everyone I have an RP with will pardon me again for being away so much.

I miss RPing and chatting with all of you.

J

Back
Top Bottom