Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexiest Woman on BM Voting

Sexiest Woman on Blue Moon

• Lieutenant Ducky

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Luna

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Anjeru

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Notte

• Darker

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Mei

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • KiKi Umara Death

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • ShadyPrincess

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Rubyliday

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Prettylyksin

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
musica said:
Angelus said:
That clashes with your first part, my little snot.

"The first one is the only one worth looking at."

"Most of them look like they have down syndrome."

Trolling indeed..

Well, I truly felt like the first one was the only one looking at, that being the case because the others look like they have down syndrome. I'm not usually attracted to people who look like they have down syndrome, so it's not really fulfilling for me to look at them. I apologize for any misunderstanding with this! I'm really a nice gal, just a little picky when it comes to attractiveness!! =]
Whether or not you're picky about attractiveness...it does not give you the right to insult the other girls and I. This is NOT PvP. If you have a problem with our looks, take it there.

Only warning I'm giving.

Anjeru said:
musica said:
Angelus said:
That clashes with your first part, my little snot.

"The first one is the only one worth looking at."

"Most of them look like they have down syndrome."

Trolling indeed..

Well, I truly felt like the first one was the only one looking at, that being the case because the others look like they have down syndrome. I'm not usually attracted to people who look like they have down syndrome, so it's not really fulfilling for me to look at them. I apologize for any misunderstanding with this! I'm really a nice gal, just a little picky when it comes to attractiveness!! =]
Whether or not you're picky about attractiveness...it does not give you the right to insult the other girls and I. This is NOT PvP. If you have a problem with our looks, take it there.

Only warning I'm giving.

you should feel partially responsible. :-(

Anjeru said:
Oh?
Why is that?
Do you really wanna know? 'cause I feel like anything I say is going to be used to ground me for "trollin'". :roll: I'll just be the good person that I am by doing everyone's ego a favor and withdrawing.

musica said:
Anjeru said:
Oh?
Why is that?
Do you really wanna know? 'cause I feel like anything I say is going to be used to ground me for "trollin'". :roll: I'll just be the good person that I am by doing everyone's ego a favor and withdrawing.
Well, see, the comment that I warned you for, was indeed trolling. Not only was it insulting to the girls, it was insulting to those with down syndrome because you were using it in a context to insult.

All you had to say was that you didn't find them attractive. See how easy that is? Not insulting at all.

You should just really re-read what you post before you post it, if you want to avoid instances like this in the future. Your post was reported by a fellow user, thus I investigated and I agree that it came across as insulting.

So please just be more careful.

Anjeru said:
musica said:
Anjeru said:
Oh?
Why is that?
Well, see, the comment that I warned you for, was indeed trolling. Not only was it insulting to the girls, it was insulting to those with down syndrome because you were using it in a context to insult.

All you had to say was that you didn't find them attractive. See how easy that is? Not insulting at all.

You should just really re-read what you post before you post it, if you want to avoid instances like this in the future. Your post was reported by a fellow user, thus I investigated and I agree that it came across as insulting.

Yes, massa! I'se 'pologize fo' any hurt I may have brought unto dese womens. :oops:

musica said:
Anjeru said:
musica said:

Yes, massa! I'se 'pologize fo' any hurt I may have brought unto dese womens. :oops:
Glad to see you've taken on the dialect of your proper place, Musica.

Any further behavior like this will be limited to PVP, or you'll be banned on the spot.

Trygon said:
musica said:
Anjeru said:

Glad to see you've taken on the dialect of your proper place, Musica.

Any further behavior like this will be limited to PVP, or you'll be banned on the spot.

I find it kind of funny how a ban is supposed to be some sort of threat. :roll: Lame comeback, by the way.

banning people really isn't threatening.
it's informing them that their presense is beginning to irritate
the general populace and requesting that they either change
their behavior or they will be removed.

not too difficult to comprehend.
unless you are well...
an ignorant nigger.

[let the controversy begin]

Really, Musica, you're bringing this on yourself. You are knowingly engaging in insults outside PvP, which is against our rules. When those rules are broken, bans are issued; that's just how it works here in our community.

Don't like it?

Then go away.

PvP was set up for this specific reason, behaviour like your's. You'd think with free reign in PvP, you'd go there, but I guess you'd have to be able to comprehend its existance in the first place, which you clearly do not.

You continue to stroke the fire, you will get burned.

Simple as that.

^_^

-peeks in-

*evil grin*

*sits next to Corporal Bunny*

Nodds at musica.

Hurry up! Anycomeback??? or just move it to pvp.
or....are you just a big giant weeping vagina that cant defend oneself.
o_O.......*stares*

*munches on popcorn*

Uhmm, I now have a few issues with people I wouldn't normally.
Some of you are taking Musicas' obvious trolling a bit too seriously, and thus going to the other side of the rules.
Two wrongs do not make a right, and people need to chill the fuck out.

And moving this thread to PVP should, in essence, nullify the hostility because if it was placed in PVP than anyone could give their opinion on appearances of the girls however cruelly they would so please.
Tearing down the whole purpose of a thread for a bit of petty revenge on an obvious troll is absolutely idiotic.
Just...so you cats know.

Back
Top Bottom