Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexiest Woman on BM Voting

Sexiest Woman on Blue Moon

• Lieutenant Ducky

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Luna

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Anjeru

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Notte

• Darker

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Mei

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • KiKi Umara Death

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • ShadyPrincess

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Rubyliday

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Prettylyksin

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Hell that would have been funny.

We need mroe contests like this. But random ones like people put on their ugly clothes for a contest and stuff like that.

sweetnecter said:

We need mroe contests like this. But random ones like people put on their ugly clothes for a contest and stuff like that.

I would win that one! *Dresses like an old lady*

Rubyliday said:
sweetnecter said:

Bring it. I have an old fashioned tea dress. Cream colored, large foral pring, big floppy shoulders, I win.

sweetnecter said:
Rubyliday said:
sweetnecter said:

Bring it. I have an old fashioned tea dress. Cream colored, large foral pring, big floppy shoulders, I win.

Oh shit son!

Actually, I probably am being dick. It's just that most of them look like they have down syndrome. :?

Do not speak ill of the mentally challenged. It is truly saddening to see one who is supposed a legal adult act like a child.

Angelus said:
Do not speak ill of the mentally challenged. It is truly saddening to see one who is supposed a legal adult act like a child.

Oh, please. I never spoke ill of the mentally challenge, so don't even start this shit with me.

You used down syndrome as an insult. That is speaking ill of.

If you honestly have that much of a problem with these girls appearence, you can take it to PvP. Here is not the place. But I will report your posts simply because this is not a place for insults.

Angelus said:
You used down syndrome as an insult. That is speaking ill of.

If you honestly have that much of a problem with these girls appearence, you can take it to PvP. Here is not the place. But I will report your posts simply because this is not a place for insults.

I just said that the majority of the girls look like they have down syndrome, and I happen to not be attracted to girls who look like they have down syndrome. :-o so I'm sooooooo sorry if I insulted anyone in any way, please forgive me! :oops:

That clashes with your first part, my little snot.

"The first one is the only one worth looking at."

"Most of them look like they have down syndrome."

Trolling indeed..

Angelus said:
That clashes with your first part, my little snot.

"The first one is the only one worth looking at."

"Most of them look like they have down syndrome."

Trolling indeed..

Well, I truly felt like the first one was the only one looking at, that being the case because the others look like they have down syndrome. I'm not usually attracted to people who look like they have down syndrome, so it's not really fulfilling for me to look at them. I apologize for any misunderstanding with this! I'm really a nice gal, just a little picky when it comes to attractiveness!! =]

Musica tell me what do you have to have in physical features to have down syndrome? I know let see, if you do.

Nope, not at all Misha that really all I have to say. I just wanna to see why Musica thinks they look like they down syndrome.

But there's no point to it. If you want to see if she's full of crap or not, the pics are STILL on the first page.

Back
Top Bottom