Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I've recently discovered... I'm a masochist.

ZOMBiiE

Star
:oops: Thanks to the help from a friend, I've discovered something new about myself this weekend.
Pain totally turns me on. In a freakish way too... I've always thought masochism was a weird fetish to be honest.
I haven't done anything bad so far, just a few cuts on my chest/belly and arm. D:

Am I a freak? :oops:

Yeah, I didn't type much and I haven't been on in quite a while...

Hello. o3o

Re: I've recently discovered... I'm a bit of a masochist.

ZOMBiiE said:
:oops: Thanks to the help from a friend, I've discovered something new about myself this weekend.
Pain totally turns me on. In a freakish way too... I've always thought masochism was a weird fetish to be honest.
I haven't done anything bad so far, just a few cuts on my chest/belly and arm. D:

Am I a freak? :oops:

Yeah, I didn't type much and I haven't been on in quite a while...

Hello. o3o

Re: I've recently discovered... I'm a bit of a masochist.

Oops. :cool:
We can't delete posts? D:

• Nope, can't delete posts.

And no, you're not a freak.
        I, myself, am a sadomasochist, oho~
        xD
        And I have quite a few strange fetishes - masochism is, in contrast to a few of mine, quite. . .well, vanilla.

*Pats on head*
        So don't worry. : 3

Although when it does come to masochism, I'd be careful of what form. . .edgeplay is something that needs to be researched before engaging. And sounds like you're having fun with knifeplay - be careful and know your anatomy! [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Masochism is extremely common.

Be careful who you're doing it with.

Disinfect everything.

BE CAREFUL I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH WTF.

But seriously, you gotta realize that any partner could just be fucked in the head and want to kill you. If it's someone you know a long time and trust, not so much (this is just something you really got to be careful of when getting a new partner and trying this out right away.) Just be sure to have a safety word, and to have a phone nearby at all times in case something goes wrong. It is a must to have a medical kit nearby. This isn't even being over prepared, so make sure to take care of those things.

Like Mei said, be careful about where you're cutting and how deep. I would suggest getting books on the subject, just so you can learn from other people's mistakes instead of making them on your own.

Happy fucking! 8D -thumbs up-

Ilovegoatse said:
But seriously, you gotta realize that any partner could just be fucked in the head and want to kill you.

Haha, I'll keep that in mind next time.

@ Mei; You can cut me anytime. :oops:

ZOMBiiE said:
Ilovegoatse said:
But seriously, you gotta realize that any partner could just be fucked in the head and want to kill you.

I'm being serious, it's not a joke. There's a lot of masochists who looked in the wrong places for someone to give them what they want. When you're tied up (or being cut), you better be damn sure that the person doing it isn't going to just kill you. After all, you would've went consensually, and you prolly aren't going to be able to call your friends for help. O:

I'm a slight masochist. I, er...scrape skin off? That's such a weird way of putting it, I can't explain it.

Ilovegoatse said:
ZOMBiiE said:
Ilovegoatse said:

I'm being serious, it's not a joke. There's a lot of masochists who looked in the wrong places for someone to give them what they want. When you're tied up (or being cut), you better be damn sure that the person doing it isn't going to just kill you. After all, you would've went consensually, and you prolly aren't going to be able to call your friends for help. O:
Yeah, I don't think I'd ever let someone I don't know extremely well take a knife to my skin anyways. :) But thanks.

Got beaten on Sunday night. Was awesome, even got my back put on fire... All in a safe and controlled environment, of course.

When I get the pictures from the photographer, I'll post them.

ZOMBiiE said:
Ilovegoatse said:

• Oh, now aren't I flattered?
        ; 3

But yes - whenever you deal with this, always know your anatomy. Know what you are doing - safe words, signals, first-aid kits, a phone. . .when it comes to S/M, be prepared for the worst - just in case.

But seriously - be careful where you cut. I've had people come into the ER from these sorts of practices, and it's a bitch to stop the bleeding - some of these people do NOT know what they're doing. I had someone come in from what most likely was a session, and his partner was an idiot and cut vertically down the inside of her arm - opened the blood vessel there, and took forever to stop the bleeding and even longer to get the vessel back together.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

m e i SYNDROME said:
ZOMBiiE said:
Ilovegoatse said:

• Oh, now aren't I flattered?
        ; 3

But yes - whenever you deal with this, always know your anatomy. Know what you are doing - safe words, signals, first-aid kits, a phone. . .when it comes to S/M, be prepared for the worst - just in case.

But seriously - be careful where you cut. I've had people come into the ER from these sorts of practices, and it's a bitch to stop the bleeding - some of these people do NOT know what they're doing. I had someone come in from what most likely was a session, and his partner was an idiot and cut vertically down the inside of her arm - opened the blood vessel there, and took forever to stop the bleeding and even longer to get the vessel back together.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Yeah my mom used to be a nurse and she's told me some pretty weird stories about what people have done to their body, or have had stuck inside them. D: And yeah, I know most places that you should never cut. But I'm deffinatly the kind of person who will end up in the hospital from doing this kind of thing no matter how hard I try. I'm way too much of a klutz. :)

Back
Top Bottom