Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master/Maid //Foxxy||Kratos\\

The meal she had stated sounded just like something he actually wanted, of which he returned the smile as they finally came to a stop at the kitchen. Chris's eyes looked into the depths of hers for a moment before he lent forward a touch pushing their lips together, for a brief short kiss before slowly he pulled back, one of his arms remaining around her for now "I guess.. I have to let you go for now.. so that making the food is easier.." he softly laughed before finally letting his arm slide from around her.

She kissed him back and smiles at him as he slides his arms from around her. “Yes but it wont take long so you’ll have your arms back around me when I’m done.” She says to him softly and goes to work around the kitchen to get dinner started for them.

Slowly he nodded in agreement his eyes simply watching her now before he sat on the bench watching his maid go to work on his meal. After all a 'patient' needed to eat well. And that was not just simply eat the maid out or fulfill a prescription of lust, but he actually had to eat sometimes as well since he was a human after all. Just a lucky one compared to some.

She smiles as she cooks up the noodles and chops up the chicken that goes into it. She puts garlic on the bread and puts that in the over on the cookie sheet. She drains the noodles and starts making the rest of the pasta in the pot. Once everything was done she looks at him with a bright smile. “Would you like to eat down here or in your bed, My horny little patient?” She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom