Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master/Maid //Foxxy||Kratos\\

She smiled at him softly and kissed his lips gently. "You can touch while I dance for you." She says to him softly since she wanted him to touch her body while she gave him a lap dance. She started to move her hips towards him and then back as she starts lap dancing for him. "Hmm, Pasta for dinner?" She asked him softly. "With pudding for desert?" She added in after she thought about it for a few seconds.

Everything of which she had said made him softly smile, "Sounds like a perfect idea" since she had allowed touching while a lap dance was performed he was going to make sure before he lent forward kissing his lips upon hers before speaking "As long as I get a good serving of you before dinner, I am fine with what we eat."

She kissed him back and smiled at his last statement. "I was thinking maybe we can eat pudding off each other." She says to him softly. "But you will get whatever you want before dinner." She says to him softly.

"sounds like an idea my Maid.." his arms pulled her a little closer before letting go of her a little "Shall we begin nurse?.. I think I need that checkup to make sure everything is healthy."

Her lips turned into a smile as she nods. "Of course." She says to him softly and gets off his lap. SHe got down onto her knees and starts unzipping his pants, unbottoning his pants as well. She pulled his pants down along with his boxers. She leaned foreward and wraps her mouth around his length, starts sucking on it.

She did not seem to waste much time a soft groan leaving him as he felt her mouth start to get to work. Already he could tell this sure would be interesting. "Mmm.. it feels good..." his hand moved the hair that had fallen in front of her face his eyes traveling upwards to look at the roof as his body started to fill with pleasure, his member starting to become erect.

She moaned out with pleasure against his length while she sucked on him. Her hands roamed up against his chest even with his hands pushing her hair out of the way.

Chris groaned with pleasure from the actions that he was recieving. " Mmm. . ." his mind was going to say something else, but the pleasure overpowered what was going to be said and so it was the only thing that left his mouth instead.

She moaned out against his length as she continues sucking on it. She wanted him to cum in her mouth but she also wanted him to cum in her pussy as well. Her eyes shot up and looked him in the eyes with wondering shodowing her beauitful eyes.

From her actions it was obviously not going to take Chris much longer to cum, the pleasure was building up and even though he wanted to fuck his maids pussy as well he was pretty sure that he would easily be able to cum a second time. Upon seeing her eyes looking up his gaze locked with hers his hand lightly moving some hair that had fallen in front of her eyes "Nurse, I think I might cum soon,.. but then after I think you might want a more personal inspection of my cock inside of you just to make sure it is working fine.."

She continued sucking even more now that she knew he was close to cumming in her mouth. When she heard that he wanted to be inside of her pussy afterwards her eyes lighted up with pleasure and she nods softly to show him she understood what he was saying.

He had seen the pleasure cross her eyes upon hearing he wanted to be inside her pussy after, each suck she was giving him making a climax near. He truly loved the feeling of oral feeling a mouth cause pleasure only matched by a nice tight pussy. Something she definitely had. "'nurse' i am getting close. . I hope your ready for it" he felt the throbbing indicating soon she would get to taste his cum.

She moans softly against his length and looked up at him with loving eyes. Her hands went up to his chest and onto his cheek on his face. She had a questioning look in her eyes. She pulled away and smiled at him as she rubs his length in her other hand that wasnt on his face. "Do you want it inside of my pussy or in my mouth when you cum?" She asekd him softly.

"This one is for you to drink..." It was all he could say his breath a little shaky from the actions. He took a breath trying to stabilize his breathing just a touch before speaking once more "I will be able to go again after.. which will be when you feel my rock hard cock within your awaiting pussy,.. where it will get it as hard and fast as you wish for it to be Nurse for you such good.. treatment" His climax neared even closer and all it would require was a few more good sucks and head bobbing, and it would release his warm thick seed.

She nods at him and goes back to sucking on his length. Her hand moving down to his ball sack, rubbing them as she sucks on his cock. She takes his full length into her mouth and moves back up. She taeks his full length back in her mouth and continue sucking.

Chris groaned hard from the actions of his maid of which if she continued like this . Well he would cum pretty quickly which since she seemed to be working so hard to please him he would not try to hold of and prolong it. "so . . Close" his breath was gaining as he groaned out the maids name feeling his climax start as his warm thick seed started to release from his cock into her mouth.

She moaned out with pleasure as he came inside of her mouth. She continue to suck on his cock until she got all of his cum down her that. Once she knew she got every drop she pulled away from him and smiles at him. "Very tasty." She says to him softly and she climbs up into his lapand straddles him.

Although a touch sensitive from just cumming already his member was starting to fully erect again for a moment starting to go soft a little yet that had been changed quickly. His arms slid around her, his hips ready before lightly he smiled "Mmm.. lets continue then shall we"

She smiles at him and kisses his cheek. "We dont have to continue. You could rest. You came too many times today." She says to him softly. "We could do one round before bed?" She suggest to him softly and stays against him.

He thought about this for a moment before realizing this probably had been the first day in a while since he had actually had sex numerous times, and well it had taken it's toll a little exhausting him a touch. He decided it was probably for the best just to rest for now like suggested "definitely,.. once before bed then.. for now, relaxing sounds like a good idea.. "

She smiles at him and kisses his lips softly. "Hmm, I'll go make dinner then." She says to him softly. "his naughty patient can watch thsi naughty nurses cook for him." She says to him as she keeps herself in the role of the nurse since she's still in the outfit.

He looked at his maid with his blue eyes before speaking ." i cant disagree with such a prescription." a soft laugh escaping him of which he actually at this moment still felt like the naughty patient she was saying he was. As she walked Chris followed his eyes not leaving her hips as they swayed with each step.

She smiles as she walks with him behind her. "What would my naughty patient want for dinner?" She asked him as she turns around and smiles as she notices his eyes were on her hips. She slipped her arms around his waist as she walks backwards towards the kitchen. She knew he wouldnt let her crash into anything.

Upon his maids arms slipping around him, his own went around her holding her close as she walked backwards so that she could be facing him. It was easy to guide her without crashing into anything before he answered the question "as long as it is hot. Warm, and tasty like you. . Cook me anything you want nurse"

She smiles at him softly. "Chicken pasta with garlic bread is very easy to make and it'll be hot." She says to him softly with a bright smile upon her lips and her eyes locked onto his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom