Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master/Maid //Foxxy||Kratos\\

His tongue upon feeling her start to release quickly started to lap up his maid's orgasm as if it was hungry for the taste of her and it. When he was satisfied that he had made as much come out from inside of her, his tongue slowly slid from within her before Chris spoke "Mmm tasty.. and it was good to see you enjoyed it.."

She smiles and grips his shirt, guides him closer to her body until he was above her body. "I love pleasing you, Master Chris." She says to him softly and wraps her legs around his waist lightly without putting him inside of her.

Now Chris just lightly held her, as she seemed to rest herself nice and close to him at the same time. "I am glad that is so.." it was really all that could be said, he rather enjoyed it as well, but in truth was just glad she was still his maid after how long it had been when he had offered chances for her to leave, and they were not taken.

She smiles at him softly and stays close to him while they rested up. "We'll be home very soon and I'll get dinner started. Do you want me to sleep in your bed with you tonight?" She asked him softly as she looks at his face to see his expression to her question.

Chris just nodded to such a question, the answer probably more then obvious but still he felt he had to answer it. "I would prefer us to be together more often when possible.." They were starting to get closer to their home and so a soft sigh left him "were almost there... I look forward to the food you are preparing for us.."

She smiles and dresses as well. "Hmm, with all this love making I forgot what I was going to cook for dinner." She says to him softly and laughs as she helps him put his length back into his pants, zips him back up as she keeps her eyes focused on his.

A soft laugh escaped him as he heard such words from his maid, he appreciated the fact that she helped him redress before he thought for a moment of what they could have instead. “Well if you really can’t remember.. I am fine with us ordering something instead.. something simple like Pizza.. or maybe even Chinese..”

She let out a soft laugh and kissed his cheek. "Chinese sounds good to me." She says to him softly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Do we get to eat it in bed?" She asked him softly.

A small smile crossed Chris hearing such a question before he responded "But of course, i only used to be strict about it.. because I did not want to get the covers dirty and all.. but now, I am carefree about such a thing"

She laughed again and shook her head softly. "Your very carefree by screwing your maid in the limo." She says to him and kissed his lips again. "I like this new carefree boss." She says to him softly.

Chris had not really thought about that .. but she did have a point, and as he heard what his maid said about such a thing a faint smile crossed the master of her, after she spoke he kissed her again this time slowly slipping his tongue within her mouth to dance with hers for a little before he slowly pulled away "I prefer being carefree as well.."

She kissed him back just as deeply and let their tongues danced together. When he pulled away she smiled and listen to his words. "Hmm, I hope I get to see more of this carefree Master more." She says to him softly.

He thought for a moment,.. before deciding to answer that statement that his maid had said, "I am pretty sure you will.. I do look forward to seeing some of those outfits on you.. I have a feeling I won't be able to resist you within them..."

She grinned as she looked at him. "Do you want me to put one on and you can have your way with me?" She asked him softly since she wondered if that's what he really want.

"there is no rush,.. were still on the way home.. when we get home you can get changed.. and then yes I will have my way with you.. so pick which ever outfit you think will have the most effect on.. your more carefree master" Chris smiled lightly before looking out the limo's window.. they had about five minutes, if that until they made it where they were going.. then it was play time as such.. his maid in an outfit.. and well although they had only recently had sex within the limo.. he had a feeling it would be no issue to have some more when they got home.

She smiles and just lays there on the limo floor. She looks up at him and her fingers interlocked into his fingers. "I think the naughty nurse one will do just fine for now." She says to him softly. "Would you like a lap dance as well? I'm sure I could give you one if you want one." She says to him.

Chris thought for a moment leaving their fingers interlocked "I think I might be due for a nice physical checkup.. but that is a good suggestion.. a lap dance would get me ready for such a check up" he smirked as the car was getting closer to their home. They would be there probably in the next few minutes.

She smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. "I'm sure it would." She says to him softly. "A lap dance in one of my new outfits." She says to him softly with a smile. Her other arm wraps around his neck and their hands still interlocked.

"well then,.. were almost home.. I look forward to such a thing.." they were probably at most a few minutes away, and his lips found hers again after speaking to kiss them just for a moment, not allowing the kiss to deepen though as he moved his lips to find a spot on her neck of which he suckled on for a moment before pulling away from that spot nipping on it in the process. "Looks like were home.. "

She kissed him back and moaned out when he started sucking on her neck. Her arm stayed around his neck and her hand still interlocked into his other hand. "Oh I love what you do to me." She says to him softly as she listens to his last sentence. "I love your house and everything inside it." She says to him softly.

"You might say such a thing.. but I am pretty sure my maid,.. that I love what you can do to me.. more so" Chris lightly smiled a gentle laugh escaping his lips before his hand lightly fondled her non exposed breast through the clothing she now wore "I prefer it more now that your with me.. the days of which you did not serve me as my maid.. were boring ones indeed" After that he slowly started to walk inside with her his hands by his side one still interlocked with hers.

She moaned out when he rubbed her clothed breast and walked with him into his home. Once inside she looked up at him and smiled more at him. "Should I get my new outfits out of the limo?" She asked him softly.

Chris smiled lightly before nodding slowly "I will be waiting in the main lounge room.." Once he said that he started walking towards that particular location of the large house, it was rather simple yet spacious, the chairs expensive yet comfortable as he rested up into it partially now just waiting for his maid to return.. of which she probably would have guessed what he meant by, 'I will be waiting for you' and would take the incentive to get dressed up in the correct costume.

She went back to the limo and grabbed the bags with the clothes in them. She went back into the house and went into her room. She set the bags of clothes on the bed and started pulling out the naughty nurses outfit. She stripped off her clothes and put the outfit on. She slipped into white high heels to match her outfit. She went into the main lounge room and walked sexually towards him yet slowly. "You like?" She asked him softly as she walks up to him and moves into his lap with her legs on either side of his waist and her arms sliding around his neck.

Chris knew that she would not take long to get back all dressed up ready for the action that would take place, she seemed to return quicker then expected walking rather seductive towards in him a very sexy manner, Hearing her speak a soft smile crossed his face as he could already feel his member begin to lightly harden, "Very much so.." his arms stayed beside his side deciding that if she were to give him a lap dance, he was going to pretend to be all official by not touching until he was ready.

Back
Top Bottom