Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master/Maid //Foxxy||Kratos\\

She pressed her body up against his body and kissed him back with her tongue in his mouth, moving around. Her arms went around his neck and she climbed into his lap. She eased back from the kiss breathing slightly heavy. "Do you want another round with me in this car?" She asked him softly.

Hearing what his maid had to say he pressed one button on the side of his car which allowed intercom to his driver. "were in no rush to get home quickly.. so please take your time," He felt the driver turn left taking the longer but shorter root before he spoke. "Mmm I think another round would be good.. but I think we should begin by both giving each other oral.. to prepare each other.."

She smiled at him and nods. "Of course, Master Chris." She says to him softly. "Whatever you want. I am here to serve you." She says in a sexy voice to him. "Would you like us to do it at the same time or take turns?" She asked him just to see what he perfered.

Chris thought for a moment before thinking what would be easier in the back seat of a car, "I think because of the room we have around us.. that one at a time would be best.." Her voice was enough to slightly get him even more in the mood and well it was great to have a personal maid that catered to his wants.. and mainly in short.. now catered to anything sex related..

She smiles at him and nods. "Of course." She says to him softly. "Would you like me to lay down or would you want me to suck on you first?" She asked him softly to see what he wanted to do first.

He briefly thought about this before answering, "Hmm... well I think you may go first, and depending on how good a job you do.. will be how much I give in return,.." Once that was said he laid back and then gestured for her to start removing his clothing herself,..and start doing the task given to her.

She smiles and starts undoing his pants after he spoke to her. "As you wish, Master Chris." She says and slits her hand into his pants, boxers, bring his length out. "Hmm, already a bit hard. Thats good." She says to him and moves her head down, takes his length into her mouth. She starts sucking on his length thats in her mouth and moves her tongue around as she sucks.

Chris watched as his maid seemed to waste no time with exposing his manhood. She was correct when she said it was already a little hard, before feeling her lips close around it as she started to work on it. A moan of pleasure leaving him "Oh.. just like that" He could feel it begin to harden more within her mouth, as she continued to work on it her tongue the main cause of his hardening.. and it did not take long before she had made him completely hard.

She heard him moan out as she continues sucking and moving her tongue on his length that's in her mouth. Her hands moves up and under his shirt until her hands found bare skin, she lets her hands explore his upper body as she continues sucking on his length with her tongue moving around on it.

His hand moved to her hair that seemed to be falling in front of her face a little and so he moved it backward a groan leaving him as she continued her actions, her hands seemed to now be exploring his body, while her mouth worked on his cock... She was such a good maid, and he was glad that she had chosen to work for him all those years ago. Chris lightly began to move his hips a little as she bobbed finding the rhythm she was moving at this moment,

She moaned out as he moved his up along with her movements. Her eyes looks up at him as her mouth continues moving his full length into her mouth and moving her tongue around his length as much as possible. Her hands continued exploring his upper body under his shirt.

A few spaced out groans left his lips as his maid continued to work herself, with his length. Her tongue was what was having most of the impact the way it seemed to be flailing at his hard cock, as she sucked on it.. the pleasure being created. It felt so good, who knew how long he would last..

She kept her mouth around his full length and her tongue kept moving around his hard cock. Her hands continued to roam his upper body on his bare skin, which was good for her to touch his bare skin on his chest.

He groaned out her name as she continued, the feeling of her lips around his full length.. it was unmatchable his hand sliding to the back of her head lightly holding her where she was keeping her deep for a little bit before letting her go back to bobbing again.

She moans out against his length as she keeps his full length in her mouth when his hand goes behind her neck. She liked how he moaned out her name and she kept her tongue moving around on his length as she continues to to suck on him as she wants him to cum for her in her mouth.

How his maid was approaching all of this was bringing him closer to a climax in each passing moment, in fact.. Chris actually knew it would not take long.. and it seemed she wanted to drink it all up, or so it would seem and so a few more groans left his mouth as he spoke the words.. "So close.. almost their.."

She moaned out against his length as she continues sucking and moving her tongue around his cock length. Her hands continued to roam up and down his chest.

Already he could feel his member throbbing within his maids mouth.. and his body could not take anymore.. a reasonably loud moan left him.. as he then spoke a few words.. "I'm... cumming.." it was all he could say before he felt his cock pulsate and them start pumping his seed into her mouth his hips slightly pulling back a little as he felt her still lightly sucking as if to get the majority of it out... "mmm.... your turn"

She moaned out and swallowed all the cum that he shot into her mouth. She licke his length to get all the cum off it and pulls away. "Hmm, that was very tasty." She says as she moves backwards onto the floor of the limo and lays there with her legs spread open for her. "Take me as you want." She says to him softly.

Chris did not waste any time moving himself nice and low, his hand rubbed her pussy before moving as his tongue replaced it before pushing it within her, flicking in and out rapidly already. The taste of her was slightly intoxicating, and he wanted more already so his tongue pushed deeper, within her flailing around in and out, making sure to have contact with her inner walls, with each flick... trying to bring as much pleasure as possible as that would mean more taste...

She moans out with pleasure as she feels his tongue work on her insides with his tongue. "Oh Master Chris!" She cries out with pleasure as she loves the way his tongue moves in and out of her with pleasuring her.

He pushed it in as deep as it managed to slip and slide, twisting and twirling around his lips suckling against her outer lips as his tongue flicked in and out hearing his name called in such a fashion making him work even harder.

She moaned out and spoke with pleasure in her voice. "Master, master, master!" She said over and over and over. Her hands went into his hair and started pulling him closer to her body, making him go in a bit deeper. "Master Chris." She cries out with pleasure and love in her voice.

Slowly his tongue slid from within her just for a moment as his lips targeted a more sensitive spot, His tongue flicked near her clit trying to coax it to show itself, as his lips lightly suckled for the same reason, a finger replacing the job that his tongue was doing earlier for her pussy, the finger going back and forth twirling around and picking up speed.

She moaned out and her body shivered when he started sucking on her clit and his tongue still moving around on her pussy. "Oh Master!" She cries out with pleasure as her body releases her cum upon his tongue and mouth.

Back
Top Bottom