Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master/Maid //Foxxy||Kratos\\

He looked at her and could not help but laugh yet for a moment even Chris had to think "I think you wanted to buy some sexy clothes or something.. that were very revealing.. but it depends.. I am fine with no clothes at home.. it all just depends on if pet wants clothes sometimes.."

"Oh yes, sexy lingerie just in case your not in the mood yet I could get you in the mood." She says to him softly with a smile as she looks at him. She wraps her arm around his waist and started walking with him towards the lingerie department. "Do you like black or red on me?" She asked him softly.

It seemed she was following his request his arm sliding around her lightly as they started to walk towards such a store that she was here for " I think black might suit you more... pet, but why not get a mixture? It's not like i will run out of money..." a soft laugh left Chris as it was the truth, he had to much money and not enough to spend it on,... so it was about time.. that some of it was not being spent on him,.. well directly.

She smiles at him and kisses his cheek. "How about we get a few lingerie outfits and go back home after buying more food for the kitchen?" She sid and aske him softly as they walk into the open door of the lingerie department. She skims through the lingerie outfits and looks at him. "What kind should we get?" She asked him softly since the store has all kinds of lingerie outfits.

That idea sounded like a good one and so he smiled at his maid after hearing it as they walked in, his eyes looked around before his mind had already decided on a few possibilities. "I think we should go home after this and getting food.. as well" As he heard her question Chris then smiled lightly "Hmm,.. well I think maybe something Christmas related.., also maybe some sort of school uniform.. or a cheerleader.. the simple sexy model .. that would suit you rather well and.. maybe even a sexy cop outfit.. .. but those are only a few possible suggestions.."

It did not seem to take his maid long to start searching.. and some of the things she had found, well actually all of them she showed he agreed with. "Definently.. although you know you look good with or without clothes anyhow.. so your lucky in that regard" A smile crossed him before he spoke up "I might need some of that nurses treatment soon though.... a body inspection.. make sure everything is working as it should." he winked before walking towards the counter ready to pay.

She let out a soft laugh and set the outfits on the counter for the clerk to ring them up and put them in bags. "Oh that one should be good when your not in the mood to get you in the mood." She says to him softly. "Maybe when we get home I should model them for you." She says to him softly. "To see which one makes you take me." She says to him and laughs softly.

Chris rather liked that idea, and so he spoke in agreement "Well, you can only find out by testing.." A soft laugh escaped him before he kissed his maids cheek lightly as he paid for the costumes before starting to walk out of the store "hmm for food what do we need,.. i mean if it's not immediate food needed, I will just get it delivered to our house.. but if you want something now or for today.. what is it that we need to buy"

She smiles and walks over to the limo, with the trunk open she put the bags into the trunk of the limo. She lets the driver shut it and walks with her Master Chris towards the store and goes in. "We need to stock the kitchen with food again. We're so low." She says to him softly. "I meant to go earlier but well I was tied down." She says to him and softly laughs. "We'll get everything delivered and the butler would handle that since he knows how I like the kitchen to be in order." She explains to him softly.

A small laugh escaped Chris as he heard his maids little joke she had made, "Hmm well I guess we can get a few things for tonight.. as everything being delivered will take a day.. at least," Slowly he started to walk with his arm around her towards a area that sold food, before starting to look around "Hmm.. been a while since i have had to shop.. what should we buy before leaving the rest for the delivery?"

She looked up at him. "We could buy different pasta flavors and try out one of them when we get home." She says to him softly and smiles. "We'll need fruit for a nice fruit salad." She says to him softly. "You would like that right? Pasta and fruit salad and a nice bottle of wine." She asked and explained to him softly.

Chris smiled before responding to all that had been said "well as long as I get a serving of you for dessert it sounds like almost a perfect meal" He lightly chuckled now as they entered the shop, it would not take them long at all to get that small list that she had told them.. that sounded great. After all the dessert was already right their just waiting for his orders later anyhow.. in one of those outfits she bought earlier.

"Italian wine, you can go get that for us. I'll get the fruits." She says to him softly as she heads off towards the fruits sections and started to fuss over the fruits to see which were rip and which werent.

Chris nodded at his maid before darting of and away to go try and find that, it did not take long to find a decent red and he grabbed a white wine as well, just because he could really. Once that was all chosen he headed towards the fruit section knowing she would be still picking before walking closer showing the two wines "decided one of each.. since normally I only buy one or the other."

SHe smiles as she looks over the wine. "Those are just perfect. Seems to me that you want me drunk or buzzed enough to make more love to me." She says to him softly and chuckles a bit. "Doesnt matter what I really think of that laster part of getting me drunk or buzzed." She says to him as she has a small hand basket full of different fruits.

A small laugh left Chris as he heard his Maid's comment. "Hmm, well you will only get as drunk as you allow yourself Sky.." He then takes the basket before looking at her directly "Anything more we need from here or shall we leave and head home.. were things will get interesting?"

She smiles and looks at him in the eyes. "We nee the pasta noodles and the makings of my own sauce." She says to him softly as she slips her arm around his waist and guides him into the pasta row. She takes the pasta noodles she likes cooking with and walks over to the ingredients she needs for her own pasta sauce putting them into the hand basket.

Chris liked the sound of that and so as he felt her arm slip around him he followed as she started to walk in the general direction of the pasta's watching as Sky picked out what he recognized to be one of her favorite pastas before watching the ingredients that were needed being taken and then he looked at her first kissing her cheek before speaking "Is that everything..?"

She smiles and kisses him back. "Hmm, yes it's all that I need." She says to him softly and walks with him towards the check outs so they can pay for it. She helped him unloaded the basket on the rolling black belt.

Chris simply pulls out a card and holds it in his hand now as they stand at the cash out, everything was scanned through before he was asked to swipe to pay, and quickly he did such a thing.. inputted his pin and then signed on the docket to prove that he was the owner of the card. Things were so much easier online.. no signatures generally but this was a once off shop after all. Once everything was paid for he picked up the bag that had everything in it and then beckoned for his maid to walk with him.

"Oh before I forget. Have one of your delievery boys do this for us. We'll pay when its delievered today." She says to the clerk as she hands the clerk the shopping list. "We'll tip too." She says and walks over to her Master. She takes the shopping bags out of his hands and starts walking out of the store.

Feeling the weight of the bags taken he slowly let go of them into his maids hands. Well that is one less thing to organize at least.. Quickly he just grabbed his mobile hitting a button that told the driver his location before pocketing it again the driver opening the door for the two of them to enter gesturing them to enter the vehicle. Chris did such a thing before he waited for his maid to sit down next to or on him.

She passed the bags to the driver and got into the limo with her Master. She sat next to him and laid her head down on his shoulder. "Thank you for coming shopping with me but you really didnt have too." She says to him softly. She took his face in her hands and kissed his lips gently. "I love you, Master Chris." She says to him softly.

Chris did not kiss back until after she had spoken before lightly nipping her bottom lip upon moving his lips away from her "Mmm I can say the same about you my maid.. " that was all he said before he lent forward and kissed her again this time deepening the kiss and pushing his tongue into her mouth twirling it around hers.

Back
Top Bottom